OBE this AM - BIG Attachment - Seen this entity?!?

Previous topic - Next topic

amcturbo

This topic has been moved to:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=&TOPIC_ID=2770

Cheers!
Greg Taylor :)

"Whatever consciousness may be, it's not a small thing" - Ingo Swann
"Oh, I... ain't got no ... body" - David Lee Roth (Van Halen)

Nita

Hello Amcturbo
  I have seen similar entities but most of the time we do shape what is attached to us. It has to synchronize the energy patterns to suck the energy from someone and attach.
  Robert has been really busy and will be on the radio tonight. I will try to help however I can on this. The higher self will take over and deal with things upon the astral. It then does what is necessary to protect and help the person. You obviously knew magic rituals to banish things. It dissolving and being gone was a great result and I wish most people had their higher self help that way.
  Entities that are humanoid and altered in some way are of higher intelligence than the regular astral wildlife. They are normally tougher to get rid of for most people. You can shield your astral, physical and mental bodies separately so that you don't need to worry about things like that upon the astral plane again. I would suggest the thread upon shielding for this.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

amcturbo

Hi Nita,
Thank you for responding, regarding this *attachment*.  I'm often amazed (post experience) at how * I * act/react/do while I am OBE.  I've often wondered *who* is driving the car, as I am fairly different in my dreams/obes than in waking life.  I do agree with you, that my Higher Self is taking over at times.  It was my HS that *put* me into the bathroom, so that I could see what was attached ... I hadn't even been thinking of the pressure as being an attachment ... I just felt an odd pressure along my spine.

I've encountered both the astral wildlife and humanoid entities ... thanks for mentioning that they're of a higher intelligence factor.  This one seemed quite easy to *remove* by using the banishing ritual.  Thank you for pointing me in the direction of the "Shielding" thread, I'll check that out.

Lastly are there things I can do, so that I simply am not attracting *things* like these?  I've been attacked before ... at one time, very forcibly and repeatedly in one night.  At that time, I simply rebuked it (done in my spirit) in the name of Christ and asked for God's protection ... I was given a Protector (angel), with me and for me, in my dreams.

P.S.  What do you know about the tall, skinny, hooded robed (red wool/cotton) faceless entities?

Thanks again!

Cheers!

Nita

Hello Amcturbo
  Hooded, robed figures are a common theme in astral projection because they seem to represent a lot of things to the subconscious. The red robes are interesting because most of the time people see black robes. I have had different people mention them. One was that they were watchers and set things on people. Another was that they were trying to steal soul pieces. They can also be indications of a magical group watching or doing something to a person.
  I like multiple shields of the astral, mental and physical bodiies. I normally do not have problems in any of the realms. Let me know if you have any questions after reading the information in the shielding thread and I will help you with any problems that you have.
  My email is nita@astralpulse.com
     Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

amcturbo

Hi Nita,
Here's a link to another of my Astral Pulse posts, regarding the specifics of the faceless, hooded, red-robed figures ...
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1633 ... you'll probably enjoy reading this post ... it's interesting how I reacted to "being watched" ... my Higher Self immediately chased after the "fleeing visitor" asking all kinds of questions ... the answers and experience are VERY INTERESTING!

You comment on *them* being "WATCHERS" fits with my experience ... *it* was watching me/us (wife/I/unborn child) sleep, when I became aware of it through Astral Vision.  Any ideas what they're *watching for*?

Can you clarify what is specifically meant by your stating, "set things on people."? What is meant by "soul pieces" and how do the "steal" them?

I'll read up on the SHIELDING post and then email you with what ever questions I might have.

Thanks again for answering and offering assistance!

Cheers!

amcturbo

This morning, after feeding our new baby girl @ 3:00am, I contemplated doing some Astral Projections, but instead decided to just sleep, seeing as how tired I was.  I finally go back to sleep @ 4:00am.

Anyhow, I apparently had two projections, the first of which was an unconscious projection into the RTZ, which was later confirmed a projection, by this morning's snow fall.

The second projection started out as an unconscious projection into the RTZ, but quickly escalated into a conscious projection (varying degrees ... not fully conscious).  The way I became *conscious* was due to a pressure feeling of contact on my back, along my spinal column.  At any rate, I become fully aware, while standing in the bathroom, looking in the mirror ... I am standing sideways at this point.  What *snaps* me to full awareness, is that there is an entity attached to my back, along the spine, with its back "merged" into my back, as if we're sharing the same spine.

Now, this entity has very interesting features.  It is humaniod in form, being a bi-ped, standing on two legs, with two arms and a head.  It stands about 6.5-7.0 feet tall and is super skinny ... so much so, that it's arms and legs would measure about 2.0" in diameter and its torso would be an ellipse measuring 8" wide by 5" thick.  Oddly enough, it has a huge head for its body ... the head being larger than a human head by 1.5" times.  This entity has light-tan skin tone, is naked and has no genitalia, that I noticed (I didn't get a chance to really look *good*).  Now for the facial/head features.  The best I can describe it, is that the head is a morphing of a human head, a goat head and the Camel cigarettes *cartoon* camel mascot head.  It has no hair, but rather *bulbs* of hair-like bumps that protrude out of the light-tan skin and are of the same skin-like material.

The entity appears to be *playing possum* (inactive), but when I touched its face, it responded as if mildly irritated and the "don't mess with me" attitude one would often get from certain species of dogs, when they don't want to messed with while sleeping.

So, I recite the following banishment, 3 times: "According to Spiritual Law, I banish you from my presence, to never ever return."  During the 1st recitation, the entity's face began to melt.  After the 3rd recitation, the entity had disappeared, leaving only a bloody/tissuey spinal cord in my hand, which I tossed into the bathroom sink (it's still *melting*) and I then spray "chemicals" onto it from a hair spray container ... it then completely disolves and I wash it down the sink.  OBE over at this point.

Keep in mind, that although, I have much awareness during this experience, I *act much differently* than during waking consciousness ... I am a different person.  My actions occur much more rapidly and I often wonder if my Sub-Conscious Mind and/or Higher Self are functioning much more so than my Conscious Mind.

What I would like to know, is if any of you have seen any Astral Entities that match this description and if you can share some information about them.  I am especially interested in knowing if Robert Bruce would shed some *light* on these entities, if he has seen them.

Lastly, the striking *coincidence*, is that this entity fits the physical description of size/shape of "The Visitor" I posted earlier this year about in: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1633

Thank you all for your responses!

Cheers!