News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

obscene neg manifestation

Previous topic - Next topic

goingslow

well to start with what have you already tried?

acevedo.se

what have I done to do something about this? I'm studying this thing energetically- it's paranormal activity that must have a source of some sort so I'm attempting to return it to it's residence- If it's a person who manifested this in the form of a thought elemental than I am trying to return it to sender- with magic- i'll be turning to flower essences to see if they can help out with this attack- there's majic, ther's paranormal psychology, there's psychical research to follow through with, I've seen psychics about it and they give me advice sound advice at times but they don't know how to do extractions, I receive a strong response from magical space because it seems to origniate from a human thought form or thought elemental, I'm trying to do research about these things but it intentionally impedes my ability to read and gather information to make an appropriate response- what do you think?

Iris

You might try listening to music you find positive and uplifting while you're trying to gather information.  I have found a walkman very helpful when I'm trying to concentrate.  The neg. that is attacking me seems to bother the left side of my head more than the right, also.  I listen to hymns, children's music, chanting.

Iris

Anonymous

ouch. Sounds pretty bad. My right eye has been twitching for a few weeks now, every day. It's really annoying. It messes up my vision. it could be something to do with my diet, but if it's not, I'll have to go get it checked out again. I've already brought it to the attention of a doctor, but he said it was caused by stress. So much for that. I'm sure it will go away eventually.

Anonymous

There are crystals you can use as well if you haven't looked into it already. I think there are some that help with detachment but I don't know which ones.

acevedo.se

I'm in very serious danger and I need immediate assistance-- there is a neg manifestation that attached itself to me and is very dangerously attacking my left eye and the entire far left hand side of my head-- it is pervertedly attacking this very vulnerable and delicate feeling center of my visual body---- I need immediate assistance; I do not know how to get this worm/wormlike pulse pulsating neg attachment off of me-- It needles my visual/optical tissue it worms and maneuvers manipulatively while pressing upon the entire left eye and the entire far left hand region of the headface-- all of this FROM THE BACK-- FROM behind my left hand side visual body. Please feel this region on your body--the back of the far left side.... to the back of the far left center.... of the left eye and the left eye region of the head---upon this entire region it needles, worms and maneuvers- externally beginning as far as the scalp, then cunningly and cryptically manuvering internally everywhere around and directly upon optical--- OPTICAL TISSUE-- injuriously, and threateningly. Also NEAR THE BACK of the FAR LEFT HAND SIDE of my head behind the left ear(around the entire left hand side auditory faculty), it places again these transgressive, politically transgressive pressures, intolerable pressures of sinister density-- pressure range: mild to heavy; pressures needling, pinning, then worming, CONTEMPTUOUSLY AND SCORNFULLY.The predator density/entity malevolently worms then it makes these cracking, crackling, breaking or snap/crack movements; the gestures sound like: injurious firecrackling.  the gestures that the density/entity makes or  intends to make is forcible entrance into left hand side of headface body tissue-- particularly the entire region behind the ear and behind the left eye,  pinning,worming, piercing, to vehemently oppose the natural limitations and the natural, upright protective nature of my left eye and vision. the paranormal entity attempts to suffocate and asphyxiate- all to control and impede willpower with the variety of pressures it produces.  It then moves and atttaches itself to the  area directly behind the nose upon tissue on this area- a very vulnerable location that being at the center of the headface is very difficult to protect-- again the entire far left hand side visual faculty area is under assault----tissue of the far left backhead area BEHIND THE LEFT EAR that ordinarily protects all optical area is being subjected to abominable forms of threat,intimidation and assault--- the neg attachment/ neg manifestation is assaulting this area to disempower my visual power and visual resistance and to malefically cause it to feel torturous, disabling incessant pain and torturous hypersensitivity. WhAT ON EARTH DO I NEED TO DO TO REMOVE,BANISH, OUTCAST, ANNIHILATE, THIS evil entity/density/malefic energy? I do't know, there aren't any professional institutions that teach about removing these entity attacks I've read through psychic self defense and Mr. Bruce sounds absolutely phenomenal-I still am not quite understanding what I need to do physically to remove this