News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

October 2007 Judgment Day will come

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackAngel

Hello everyone
It sure has been long time since I ask post something.
Here is my message to you all....
This year on October 2007 Judgment day/Armageddon wil come!
Indigo,Crystal,Rainbow and other play its part the day come.
For those of you WHO don't believing Demons and Angels. I ask you open your eye and your mind.
I promise you this is no false statement.

I don't know what day it will be but I only know its on October 2007.

I am not asking much but just please believe before its to late.

If anyone here know what I'm conveying please reply!

Mez

question...

where do you get this crap from? why do you say its this october? what is your source?

The number of phropechies that have NOT come true is probly far greater than those that have... only those that HAVE get attention so they're all we really know about but im sure theres TONNES of examples where people say "omg its doomsday next week" and they're just flat out wrong.

Even if the world were to end next month what good is posting a message going to do? I mean its a nice thought and all dont get me wrong but if you're that concerned go hi jack a tv station.

Anyways the term "Judgment day" is a serious misconception. As for armaggedon 2012's that way >>>.
haha but seriously if the world will end in october it doesnt really matter. It doesnt matter that it will end nor does it matter who beleives its going to end or not. October will be still October. I'll bet my life on it.

iNNERvOYAGER

Hi BlackAngel,

That's pretty interesting, and if we have Armageddon this October, then I'll give you a good Karma point.

Mez

Quote from: iNNERvOYAGER on September 17, 2007, 22:13:13
...if we have Armageddon this October, then I'll give you a good Karma point.

hahaha i second that.

BlackAngel

I'm trying to stread what I saw and I just wanted you to understand that.

First of all I understand many of you hate me and calling me noob.
I use to be member of the old thread but I don't know what happen to it.
I've been practicing this for 3 years now.
I'm sorry you feel that way. I suppose I should just lash out my anger right back at you.. Shouldn't I?

My reason for this topic is the fact at lease you guys would understand where I'm coming from and after you this thread for those you practice ki,psychic abilities and AP. I would think one of you would sense what's going to happen.

My vision
In my vision, I saw Demons tall as the telephone pall, jumbo seize its color was purple and they came out every where.
I saw myself attacking the one of them with my ki or psi ball.
This is a spiritual war and we are standing middle of it.
I know it was sometime in October.

I thought this was BS like yourself right now. I truly understand frustration on my part.
So I decided to go see a psychic. This psychic has been doing this for 19 years and I wanted to confirm what I saw.
She too saw what's going to happen and she can related to me. She is one of the crystal children.

I know I shouldn't mention this but I will. Believe it or not Indigo,crystal, rainbow children are here and this very reason and you all will find out this October.

I will try to find out what day it will be so please be patient.

Just to give you my word. I'll promise you when NOTHING happen this October of 2007. I will never show my face here ever again and you can ban be for life. You can PM me and curse at and I'll promise I don't say anything.
This I'll promise you!

Thank you for your understanding

Doringo

QuoteFirst of all I understand many of you hate me

A bit of healthy skepticism in the face of baseless doomsday warnings isn't hate. You can't expect us to still run screaming every time a doomsayer comes, can you?

Quoteand calling me noob.

Where?

QuoteI'm sorry you feel that way. I suppose I should just lash out my anger right back at you.. Shouldn't I?

I'm sure there is no need for idle threats just because people snubbed your prophecy. You didn't even give us a compelling reason to believe it, you essentially just said "This is what's going to happen guys, if you don't believe it, you're close-minded."

QuoteSo I decided to go see a psychic. This psychic has been doing this for 19 years and I wanted to confirm what I saw.
She too saw what's going to happen and she can related to me. She is one of the crystal children.

According to popular belief, Crystal Children are born from 2000 after. How can she have been doing it for 19 years and also be seven or under?

QuoteJust to give you my word. I'll promise you when NOTHING happen this October of 2007. I will never show my face here ever again and you can ban be for life. You can PM me and curse at and I'll promise I don't say anything.
This I'll promise you!

You don't get banned unless you break the rules. The personal beliefs of the members of this forum don't come into account.
All men are equal in death.

Mez

yeah ditto... there are tonnes of doomsdayers out there and it gets tiresome after a while. So you saw demons and what not? But tonnes have seen that stuff before... It just doesnt scream out "the world is ending" to me... Thats all. Im sure thats pretty understandable

Stookie

Judgement Day and Armageddon are biblical references, and Revelations also states that impossible to know the exact date and time, and to ALWAYS be prepared, as it could happen any moment. I think it's written to make people more aware of the moment and not worry about unnecessary things like Judgement Day and Armageddon.

Today, where I live, it is BEAUTIFUL and about 72 F. I'm going to go soak in the day.

Mez

I dont take the bible too seriously... I take it for what it is... not the word of god but the word of men who met men who met a man who was supposedly sent by god. It has some great spritual truths in it but its also full of excrement.

All you need to be prepared is knowledge :)
I have more than enough to see me through a doomsday.

Awakened_Mind

Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

SnakeDoctor

Quote from: Mez on September 19, 2007, 18:03:31
I dont take the bible too seriously... I take it for what it is... not the word of god but the word of men who met men who met a man who was supposedly sent by god. It has some great spritual truths in it but its also full of excrement.

im stealing that...its funny...

but judgment day isn't about death(as far as the bible is concerned). all it is, is a new way of living. the city of God supposedly descends down from the sky and lands on present day Jerusalem, the old city of God. and those who have live a morally correct life, and stayed faithful to God will live inside, and those who haven't will be banned from the city. and left to wonder the earth...or...live like we are today.

if you look at it, if John excpected people to start beign faithful to God after reading that. and knowing "the future" then that city must be as large as all the landmass of the world. which wouldn't JUST destroy Jerusalem, but the entire world. so its pretty much illogical. no matter what you believe in, only a physical thing can do damage to something, and if its physical, it can be killed by physical means. and with the world's super powers allied, you have nothing to fear.

besides, this could just be a "vision" and the demon and angels could represent the good and bad sides of a war that will break out next month. which to be honest, wouldn't be that far from non-fiction.

Awakened_Mind

Clairvoyance, as I've said recently in another thread is, about symbols. It may not be that literally angels and demons are fighting, more that your dream represents something symbolically. As SnakeDoctor pointed out.

besides, this could just be a "vision" and the demon and angels could represent the good and bad sides of a war that will break out next month. which to be honest, wouldn't be that far from non-fiction.

-AM

MW

Even if you have the best intentions, it still smells like spam to me. Like others have said, we're still here after numerous previous doomsday predictions.

If you had a vision it could easily be a symbolic message for you, the good elements of yourself trying to overcome the bad elements

morning_star

Just roll with it.  That little outburst on their part shouldnt last long and won't be the end. Relax. Death's birthday isn't for another 30 days.  Until he turns 18, I don't see any point in thinking about it.  You most likely won't see a discarnate entity manifest on this plane. You might see people becoming influenced.

Mez

we'll its october and we're still here...

wow_nonamesleft

Dang we are still alive... sigh  :cry:
Still more october left tho

FadeEsdrasX

[N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L]

morning_star

I was kidding earlier. I already know how the world is going to "end." It's not like that. and it's not this October. It'll be whenever I finish my training. :D

Mez

Quote from: morning_star on October 03, 2007, 19:49:06
I was kidding earlier. I already know how the world is going to "end." It's not like that. and it's not this October. It'll be whenever I finish my training. :D

please explain.

Awakened_Mind

The end of the world is going to be a public drowning in prophercies of the end of the world.

-AM

Doringo

Quote from: morning_star on October 03, 2007, 19:49:06
Everyone who has tried to end the world already has failed. (I don't have a list, it's just obvious) What makes you special?

morning_star

Lol. It's funny when people think they understand what I say. I can't negate or confirm that because it is dangerous for me if people know.  Just know that there is always hope and light shines brighter than darkness. :)

Doringo

QuoteLol. Foolish mortal, you're just too stupid to understand what I am saying! Oh, uh, better throw him a bone. <random inspirational quote>
Fixed.

morning_star

Nope.  Still wrong.  Don't think in shades of grey.  Think good thoughts.  It's more accurate.

Embodied Words

Wow, I'm glad I read this post. This is effing hillarious. But, wouldn't it be funny if he WAS right? Oh, and btw, are psi balls real? Cuz that'd be friggen cool.
There are in every man, always, two simultaneous allegiances, one to God, the other to Satan. Invocation of God, or Spirituality, is a desire to climb higher, that of Satan, or animality, is delight in descent.

- Charles Baudelaire (1821-1867)