News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

October 2007 Judgment Day will come

Previous topic - Next topic

Selski

:-D

I think the original poster admitted halfway through this thread that he/she had got the date wrong, therefore it wasn't going to happen in October.  If my memory is correct, they didn't give another date.

It's November 1st here, and the birds are singing.

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Embodied Words

I wonder if people will keep posting on this thread even though it's November now...
There are in every man, always, two simultaneous allegiances, one to God, the other to Satan. Invocation of God, or Spirituality, is a desire to climb higher, that of Satan, or animality, is delight in descent.

- Charles Baudelaire (1821-1867)

iNNERvOYAGER

Quote from: BlackAngel on October 15, 2007, 13:39:25
I apologize for my error of my prediction.

I do like to thank each one of you to letting me share my vision and I do hope when the time has arrive my message will come reliable for you.

Black Angel
Hi Black Angel,

You don't owe me an apology, and I'd like to thank YOU for sharing the description of your vision with us.
( I hope that I didn't offend you with my light hearted quip, and I hope that you're checking back.)

I follow the theory that when people have visions of cataclysmic events, that they may be seeing the event occur in a parallel earth dimension.

When the disaster doesn't manifest here in our reality, then it's normal to become confused and wonder what's happening and why we get these false alarms.

I think that being able to receive information such as your vision is a great talent, and that in the future, with further study, we will be able to determine the when and where this information specifically applies to.

Happy November to you, and sorry about the poor souls in that other dimension.

Stookie

I learned early on in studying meditation, astral projection, the occult, etc., that dreams & visions have to be taken with grain of salt. Especially early on. With more practice and experience, understanding the symbolism becomes easier. You have to learn a whole new "astral" language. A vision of the end of the world could really just mean the end of something else, like maybe you're almost out of toilet paper, and that can be a big deal to your subconscious so it manifests as something terrible in your vision.

Visions are also heavily influenced by belief systems. You know how many people have had visions of Mary or Jesus or Angels or Mohammed or Buddha? If you believe in Armageddon... well, that's what you might see. A vision doesn't always come from an external source. It can easily rise from your subconscious. Nearly every morning when I'm in the process of waking up I have some sort of vision. I analyze it, attempt to put it in perspective, and move on.

An example: Last week I woke and saw a large bright neon "EXIT" sign hovering in the air. I thought about it for a second and thought "maybe it's a sign that I should try an "exit" technique" - bingo, I had an OBE. Maybe it came from an external source, maybe it came from myself. It was a communication, and although a simple message, it had to be analyzed to be of real use. Although most of my visions seem like subconscious junk rising to the surface.

I'm not saying all visions are illusions and wrong, but reading into them is another matter.

Mydral

Quote from: BlackAngel on September 19, 2007, 01:25:27
Just to give you my word. I'll promise you when NOTHING happen this October of 2007. I will never show my face here ever again and you can ban be for life. You can PM me and curse at and I'll promise I don't say anything.
This I'll promise you!

Bye bye.....

Next time remember that a dream is a dream...
In somnis veritas

SnakeDoctor

lol stookie...

i'd probably freak out for a second then wonder..."who put an exit sign there?" and go back to sleep.