News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Cursed?

Previous topic - Next topic

Hephaestus

Anonymous

How do you perceive the conditions and their causes? I do not personally know anything about curses but I have a general understanding about how low-level magic works. It's all in the thought process. I think it relates to qi energy, personally, because of what I have read about qi. The particles that qi uses as a vehicle to communicate tend to carry a message within, or a set of instructions, to be carried out by the particles that receive the message. Kind of like making a computer program that tells the computer to follow a certain set of instructions.

Anyway, sorry for my run-on. I'd check out Robert's PPSD if you haven't already. It's a good read and I haven't even gotten through it myself but from what I hear it's a good book and I am absolutely sure it would address the issue of curses.

If you have any other questions just ask.

seekenergyaz

Hi EnderWiggin

Thank you for your reply.  It's interesting that you said some of what you did actually because I got to wondering about all this from a couple of things.  First from reading a book called THE FIELD by Lynne McTaggart.  Some of what you said brought the Zero Point Field theory discussed in that book to mind.  Around the same time, I was looking at some childhood photos of my siblings and myself.  Comparing pictures from various points in my past, as well as thinking about the things surrounding my siblings also got this going (though if it were curse it would have to be of a sort that would show different facets with different siblings, some more outwardly affected than others).  

How did I go in a few short years from being what seems like a fairly normal kid to a stiff, tight, weird kid with peer problems who always had this serious look, with an inordinate desire to avoid a wet or cold neck (but not that way while bathing)?  Why are a couple of my siblings a little quirky in their own right?

There are many possible explanations but I'd like to know how to flush this one out if it were so.

Anonymous

I was one of those kids for the longest time. In elementary school I always was paranoid that people were out to pick on me- which is partially true because they did something almost every day, which, to this day, I could not explain. I don't see any of them in college, however, not to say I'm better than they are. I have seen a few of them. They haven't really gotten past high school. I'm a junior in college. I am not well-known but I don't feel that I have social problems either. In fact, I don't WANT to fit in with this society. People are shallow. Four months ago I broke up with the last girl I went out with and decided that was it. I wasn't going to date anyone unless I absolutely KNEW that they were worth my time, money, effort, and love.

A few weeks ago, I let this girl borrow my jacket after a party, trying to be nice, and she still has yet to return it. That's what I get for being nice.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, look at what you feel is important, and try to figure out what it is you want in life. People change. What's causing you to feel so stiff, tight, and abnormal? Stress? Anxiety? Anything like that? Sometimes things that happen to people affect them more than they realize. Anyway, look into it. It will help you to answer your question.

seekenergyaz

Hi

Actually I'm a lot less uptight nowadays, still have a lot of tendency to anxiety but can deal with it as a known more than I could then, long time ago.  But having had that during key years of life has long term effects on a person.  Kind of like getting your vibes pigeonholed.  Not sure that that's what happened exactly.

People can burn you sometimes when you're nice.  Be a decent person anyway.  A lot of people problably like you and you don't necessarily know it.

I also hope you get your jacket back.

Anonymous

My friend found out who has my jacket and I should be getting it back fairly soon. Yeah, I can't stop being nice. It just goes against everything I believe in. I don't think I'll be lending out my jacket anymore though, not in situations like the one that happened this time.

seekenergyaz

Hello

Here I'll pose the question: How can one tell if he has come under a curse(perhaps as an individual, or as a part of a family thing)?

Indications, signals or benchmarks to watch for?

There are many explanations, ranging from the old "One does it to himself" harangue to the Darwinistic "not selected for survival or dominance within the species" explanation, or the related "pure genetics" thing, and mixtures of all those.  But could there be something more involved?  

Insert