News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Odd Flash of White Light.....

Previous topic - Next topic

Soulflame

Ok here is the situation: I was awake in a dark room trying to sleep when I saw a flash of light about the size of a closed fist and then about a second or so after that the whole room flashed white. There were no electronics or anything in the room or anything reflective either. All sources of any light has been accounted for and found not to have caused it.

My question is: Is there any phenominon that can do something like this?

One thing I'll mention that I am not sure on in this(because I doubt my ability for it) I think I was talking to a ghost of a child at the time and talked her into crossing over. Is this maybe related to that flash? Would a ghost crossing over cause a physically visible phenominon for me to see? (my spiritual sight is questionable so that is also in doubt which is why I am wondering if it can have a physical cause or not)
Thanks to all ahead of time for any answers.

NoY

sometimes the brow center can cause white flashes when its activated. and also there are sometimes flashes when people arrive at your location

:NoY:

silver girl

You must be an Indigo child..... Smile and  honor your sensitivity.
When my daughter was little she use to think it was lightning. That is you angles my Dear-one say hello, Tell them thanks!     If it interrupts your comfort ask them to stop . They are waiting for your direction. However you need to ask for what you want....

predatoo

did any noise accompany the flash of light? quite often, whilst entering sleep or awakening, 'astral hallucinations' (wish i had a better term), can occur. i have seen flashes of light a number of times when going to sleep, sometimes accompanied by a bang (i still don't know if it was a natural noise or in my head)
We are and have always been in paradise, reflections of the divine on Earth

CFTraveler

Quote from: Soulflame on September 19, 2011, 00:22:28
Ok here is the situation: I was awake in a dark room trying to sleep when I saw a flash of light about the size of a closed fist and then about a second or so after that the whole room flashed white. There were no electronics or anything in the room or anything reflective either. All sources of any light has been accounted for and found not to have caused it.

My question is: Is there any phenominon that can do something like this?

One thing I'll mention that I am not sure on in this(because I doubt my ability for it) I think I was talking to a ghost of a child at the time and talked her into crossing over. Is this maybe related to that flash? Would a ghost crossing over cause a physically visible phenominon for me to see? (my spiritual sight is questionable so that is also in doubt which is why I am wondering if it can have a physical cause or not)
Thanks to all ahead of time for any answers.
As someone else said, this is a brow center strobe.  It can happen if you do a lot of energy work on your head area.  If you don't balance your energy body it can cause headaches- at least it used to do for me.  Grounding helps if this is a problem.  If not, you can use it to develop clairvoyance.  But if you see ghosts clairvoyance is pretty much given in your case.  So I'm surprised it never happened before this.

scutscut

Hmmm.

Before thinking of something paranormal I always try to rule out any physical condition first.

Could be a partially detached retina. Would get to your optician and have it checked out. Can sometimes be a sign of impending diabetes. Development of such disease can also cause funny aches or sensations which you might be fooled into thinking are paranormal in origin also.

Soulflame

Thank you all for your replies....to answer a few points brought up:
there was no noise accompanying the flashes it was just a visual phenomenon not auditory.
I don't see ghosts though I can feel them when they are present and think I can speak with them(though not quite sure if that part is true or not or if its just my mind filling in answers)
As for the possibility of a detached retina or possible diabetes....that may be possible though can't get myself checked til I can get Medical Assistance approved.
I have been told about it being a sign of someone or something on the astral plane appearing or leaving too from friends....just wanted more opinions on it. I am only recently starting work on my energy centers/chakras though I may need help on that, I know they are unbalanced. My lower ones are way more active than my upper body.

NOFRNDS

Hi there, I'm a long time reader first time poster
I used to have a similar thing happen to me a few years back when i still lived with my parents

I would be laying in bed asleep at night and i would either be half asleep or it would wake me up, in the total darkness there would be one random super bright flash of white light from one corner of the roof in my room near there wardrobe was, it was instantaneous almost like a bright camera flash, there was nothing in that corner of the room except a corner.

I would usually look at my phone for the time (like i normally do any time i wake up) and it always seemed to happen at the exact same time 12:01 or 12:05 or something silly like that

Hasn't happened in about 6 years tho, but my whole family heard noises in that house at one time or another most of the time we would be downstairs and hear footsteps and floor boards creaking above us when we knew no one was up there or home alone.  

Sorry about the long post,  Logan

Ident

I used to get this from time to time but not at all recently. My assumption was always that it was something psychic but I never fathomed it.

majour ka

Hi, sounds  :-)

It sounds to me like your awareness is kicking in, maybe you have been meditating lately?...and remember as you are relaxing your mind in preparation for sleep your mind moves into more subtle states of awareness that you would aim for when wanting to see energy, spirits etc.

So what, you saw will always be there, its just you have started to see it.

When im relaxing or going to sleep or even more so moving into the trance state,  I will often get flashes, bangs and all manner of colours and sounds, its part of the mind moving through different states of awareness as we move away from bodily consciousnesses and into that which we perceive in those more subtle states

Hope that helps x  :-)

scout

I had a similar thing happen last night while drifting off. My eyes were closed but I could detect the room lighting up like a flash of lightning had just happened outside. If it had not been a perfectly clear night, I might have thought a storm was brewing.