News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

House cleansing experience

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbo

Reading on another forum I came across a technique to cleanse a house using the violet flame. Having read up about the violet flame meditation the technique intrigued me as I had not heard of this approach before.

So as I start the process I go through each room in my house cleaning it so to speak until I come to the proverbial closet that always gives me the chills when I walk by it. I'm sure you all have experienced this type of room in a friends/families house or your home. So I sit in this closet and I picture the violet flame engulfing the room and as I'm doing this in my minds eye I see a set of spiders eyes looking back at me. The feeling I got from it is apprehension and fear.

My imagination filling the room with violet flame until the entire closet was an inferno. The spider eyes disappeared from my minds eye and the creepy feeling from that closet went away. I came back an hour later just to see if I would get the chills from that room again to my delight I felt nothing but an empty room.

The techniques we do to clean our homes or work places may or may not do anything but the psycological effect it creates is comforting and gave me some peace of mind.

Does filling a room with purple fire though my imagination work? I guess the same question can be asked about knocking on wood or carrying a lucky rabbits foot. Anything works if you believe in it; atleast that is what I believe.
You can only deal with peoples tech issues for so long before something happens deep in your brain....Something dark....

Mydral

Every ritual is run by intention, hence yeah it should work if you train your visualiztion enough. Using physical objects just helps most people to put their intention into it better as it is more difficult to hold a visualization for a long time.

Psychological it will work of course even if even if there was nothing since you think there was something and whatever you did won, it would be the same as the placebo effect. I think most rituals are more placebo than anything true, but that's just my opinion.

In somnis veritas

melanie

I've always wondered if these kind of rituals are our mind (placebo effect) or if it really does work. Who knows..but I will keep doing them!