News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Ok i'm possessed

Previous topic - Next topic

beav31is

maybe you were an alien before you came to earth

goingslow

Do you have a lot of lucid dreams?

A possession usually involves things like "puppetry" where you are being moved, not of your own free will.  Obviously.

Im curious why you posted on other threads you call negative entities to you.  Maybe this is the result.  Although actual possessions are rare.  Its most likely an attachment.  That is if its not part of you.

I dont mean in your mind.. and you'll probably get all huffy and puffy.  But you might want to look into posts about manifestations of your ego in the astral.  If you dont buy into this theory then there is garlic, insense, playing music, keeping the light on.  But these are all temporary fixes.  

Go to nina's webpage if its up, Adrian put a sticky thing somewhere on it. maybe on this forum...  She does a type of healing from what I understand.  

Greytraveller

Tyler, your situation actually sounds more like Obsession than Possession. Obsession is being constantly surrounded and influenced by discarnate spirits. The obsessing entites draw your attention strongly to a special activity or interest. Yet obsessing spirits do not enter a physical body as they do in possession.
In any event I suggest burning sage incense and tryoing the Lesser banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. Either that or consult a psychic and clairvoyant.

SpiritPathwalker

There is one easy way to tell if it's a possessing spirit or part of one's innner ego/demon.  Nuke it.  Start a battle with it next time yah feel/sense it, grab it, throw it into the wall (assuming yah put astral barrier at the same area as your room's wall), then shread at it's existance till whatever makes it up shatters into basic energy.

Now, how to tell?  If it don't come back, it was a possesing spirit, problem solved [:D]. If it does come back, it's a manifistation of one's own inner demon, in which case you have to deal with yor own inner 'demon' directly, and combat ain't gonna do it.  Open up any doors to any emotions locked away, learn to deal with 'em.  It's when things get locked away that they can manafest similar to evil spirits.  Goes double for anyone into mystics, as our own subconsious has just the same abilities to control energy as our consious does, and when part of that locked away as negative emotions.. well, you get the idea.

-Soulwolf Pathwalker
"I see." said the blind man.  The person listening to him, however, did not.

Tyler

Tyler

Tyler

goingslow

Its a plant its not a drug.

Whats with people equating something created in nature with something created in a smelly trailor, made lab ?  

No matter how much people are against or for "drugs" these things are in nature.  It doesn't mean much to some people.. but I guess the government knows more than god.

Not sure why I put this here... but I think you did call it a drug.

goingslow

Btw this is the net.. your "Scientist" credentials dont mean much here.  But within the scientific community what matters?  Where did you get your degree.. what is your degree in.. and i hope its a PhD.

If you want to claim scientist all the time it helps if you're actualy recognized as one.  Otherwise just present your views as just that YOur views.  Unless you think it gives you some kinda credibility.. Maybe with a few it does

Tyler

Allanon

Pavel your best bet in getting rid of this thing is quite simple. You see I had been hounded by the serpent for many years. I would look at my hands and see a reptile type coat translucent over my skin. I would look in the mirror and see the outline of a reptile type entity trying to pry its way into my consciousness. This thing made me very nasty to people around me and although I kept it in balance I knew in my heart that I had a problem with Satan.

You must ask the power of the Holy Spirit to come over you. In the name of the True Son of God Jesus Christ ask it to leave you and never to return. It will have no choice but to leave. However you must be sure that you become a Diciple of Christ and walk in His footsteps alone. Ask Him to be with you daily and give your life for the True Good.

If you do not heed this warning you shall soon realize how weak the human body is against the evil dreams of the serpent. It may leave for a time or trick you into thinking it has left, but unless you have the power of the Holy Ghost at your back you will see it in the mirror in your dark despair. Trust me.

horizen oak

Tyler have faith,
I myself have been attacked during sleep by the devil, you may laugh but this is the truth, this was the most terrifying thing that has happened to me, I used 11 words and kept repeating them the words were - SACRED HEART OF JESUS I PLACE ALL MY TRUST IN THEE.
I had true faith in these words and the devil left me. I woke up and thanked Jesus for his help.
                              Im not sure if this is any help to you, I wish you all the best.
                               Horizen oak

Allanon

Interesting experience oak. Scary indeed!!![}:)]

Mirador

Reminds me of my brother who saw the 'devil' returning late one night from an out of town visit. Actually it was my sister-in-law who told me the story. Her husband had returned home that night white as a sheet and symptoms of a heart attack. It so happens that my brother is a flirt and wont miss a chance trying to pick up a pretty girl. Well this 'pretty girl' was standing by the side of the highway and by the time he stopped his car he had to reverse it back to where she was standing. And the pretty girl who stuck her head through his car window was Beelzebub herself.

Mirador

Tyler

goingslow

"It" will always be back.. because its a part of you.  A lot of what you're fighting is yourself.

Celeste

Plants are extremely Powerful medicine they are just natural and not synthetic. They need to be used in the right way and treated in a respectful and sacred manner.

goingslow--You have little or no experience with what tyler has been talking about right?

goingslow

quote:
goingslow--You have little or no experience with what tyler has been talking about right?

Actually the opposite.. and thats how I know.

Thing

Tyler