News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

a heavy,oppresive presence...

Previous topic - Next topic

cainam_nazier

I know you said you couldn't quite make it out but what did sound like it might have been saying?

jason

I think it might have been something like "she is the nagual" or "he is the nagual" or maybe "I'm the nagual".

the night before, I saw a tv show about a group of people investigating a haunted mine in mexico.the locals say the "nagual" (I think it's pronounced na-WAH-hl,meaning the unknown/unknowable-beyond human comprehension).the locals who live near the mine are very afraid of the place.there was also a mining accident in which many miners were killed.

being a huge fan of author Carlos Castaneda,I found this very interesting.there was $5000 waiting for each member of the group if they could stay 2 nights in the mine,doing various rituals (involving various bloody organs,etc)in order to break spells of protection and draw in the nagual.1 by 1,each member of the group quit until there was no one left.they couldn't handle it,saying there was something very powerful in there that surrounded them and was basically saying it didn't want them there.they all flipped out and quit 1 by 1.this saturday is part 2, with a new group in the same place.this saturady is part 2,with a new group.should be interesting[:O][8D]

seems like a good recipe for wierd "semi-sleep-paralysis" experiences!could it be a part of my subconcious trying to get me to tune into the nagual in and around us? to get me to acknowledge it's presence?
The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

cainam_nazier

Interesting.  Now that you mentioned that you were watching a TV show with elements of the experiance I would wager that your sub-c was trying to deal with some kind of fear.  Or it could have been since it was in your mind an entity was drawn to you because of it.  But I would lean more towards the first.  I have many dreams/experiances that are based on movies, tv, and video games.  

See if it continues before you make a sure choice as to what is going on.  It if stops don't worry about it and chaulk it up to the  mind processing extra garbage.

jason

this happened this morning (june 1).I was relaxing in bed,AWAKE.I had the covers compltely covering my eyes.I then felt something make it's way over the top of me,floating over the bed.it felt like a heavy presence (not physically heavy,just negative and intrusive).it completlely surrounded the area above me.I thought "hmmm,maybe it's sleep paralysis".I noticed that my legs were bent,so I straightened them, hoping to break the "spell" (for want of better term).instead of breaking the spell,it moved,and stood at my feet,pressing them.it then kept repeating a short phrase,which I couldn't quite make out.This was when I got ticked of at it,so I quickly sat up and tried to grab it,but then it dissapeared.I pulled the covers off of my head and eyes. there was nothing there.

what the hell was that?

If I wasn't completely awake,able to move, and aware of my body I would have thought it was sleep paralysis.I have had so many sleep paralysis experiences over the years that they don't frighten me at all anymore.I guess this is why I was able to get my wits together and not panic.

comments,advice, and relating experiences,etc, would be really appreciated!

The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.