News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

old house!

Previous topic - Next topic

the8reader

so my old house that i grew up in and the one my dad and step mom still live in seems to have many visitors the last few years.. well it started when i was abour ready to leave for college that summer.. anyways, i think its fun, i can tell when they around and if they new. some are nice and some well not so nice.. so i think its great, cuz when i am home i lucid dream alot more and can turn that into an obe or ap same thing. so i get a chance to try and talk to some of them. havent gotten much information but one did tell me that a portal has opend up in the house...

my dad has been haveing obe's were he will wake up or thinks he is awake.. freaked him out the first time haha.. so when this happens to him he see alot of them. some mess with him a bit but he just tells them to go away.. strangest thing though is one night he saw two small children with winter gear on.. they pulled at him and other things i guess and then they left when my dad told them that its ok and they can stay as long as they need to. to be safe, he said they looked scared.

I think i may have opend it when i was just starting with all this stuff.. or just on its own.. so befor i left for college, that summer i could hear something typing on my computer. thought it was just a mouse crawling around on it.. but we dont have mice in the house. very clean house.. so i left note pad on the second night. and it happend again.

only three words were on it... I AM LOST. anyways that is my house and it has been off and on now for some time just thought some people on here would get a kcik out of it. anyone esle have a house like this ???

is it bad when your dreams are better than real life!

astraladdict

My house is only about 4 years old ( We had it built ) But it's filled with my spirit guide, enitities that are interested in me, or spirits from my spirit group. No harm they do lol They protect me so.

~astraladdict
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...