News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Orbs

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammie

Since about 2 years when I started spritually awake or whatever you call it I've been able to see orbs often White and blue for a few seconds. With time they have become something that's Always there almost wherever I am but Im wondering why can I see them and not communicate with them? Also I can't make me not see them anymore but still I don't see them as a light from this World... It's a more intense light but still unreal maybe I don't see them or experience them as good as I should be able to do? I wonder if anyone of you have advise on how to go further... And yes I can see these orbs in meditation too. Is there anyway to develop this further so that these orbs can show a form that I can relate too?

EscapeVelocity

I have not experienced this, but I'll offer what I can.

You see these orbs in both the physical world and when you are out of body?

How far away are they? How large are they?

Do they only show up in certain places?

Do you associate any events or feelings with them?

In trying to communicate with them have you tried telepathy or sending a simple mental request?
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Sammie

Im not out of body that often but when I am it's only a few seconds or a minute and I do not see colors out of body... so no orbs in OBE.
They're usually in my room mostly cause I kind of like watching them I just have to feel that I want them there and especielly Before I sleep I
can see them alot clearer and more frequently.

These orbs are usually  like 1 meter away in the air in my room but I can see them over people that are talking very much but only like one of them over their head and like 10 meters away then. Most of the orbs are about the size of a hand or smaller. Though I have a hard time seing them outside probably because of the background. I've never seen these orbs outside but I've seen White even smaller energy particles in a certain flow outside but I know these are not orbs it's something else... I don't feel what they feel but I can feel pretty much Everything else what it feels  like other people and so on... And I have tried simple mental rquest sometimes but not to hard because I just don't get it.. It's easy to see them but not much more than that. And I don't see  all of them as perfect circles..

Szaxx

There's other topics on site regarding orbs too.
I see them too, many colours and shapes. There's black ones too, although rare these seem to hang around ill people or those who become ill.
Daytime is too bright to see them.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Astralzombie

I have no experience with seeing orbs but I believe that if you intensify your intent to see them more often and clearly then that will help you out greatly. Never under estimate the power of intent. :-)
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

spirited away

I had seen a orb before also. This orb was fiery red in the middle and blue on the outside.  He died from a suicide.  I was one of the earlier experiences when I was first awaken.  Now I usually see just grey/white orbs.
Boom chika wow wow!