News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

ouija board

Previous topic - Next topic

collie125

anybody on here still use the board

Bloodshadow

I made one of my own, but it didn't work, but I would like to use one, in a group setting, I always been fascinated by the paranormal, though I never had an experience......well once

RobertForsythe

Quote from: Bloodshadow on August 04, 2016, 19:12:37
I made one of my own, but it didn't work, but I would like to use one, in a group setting, I always been fascinated by the paranormal, though I never had an experience......well once

You say you would like to use one in a group setting? Does that mean that the one you made by yourself did not work when you tried to use it as a solo user?

In my experience the Ouija board requires two users. I remember trying it alone and it did not work, either.

Nameless

I've never used one myself. They just don't appeal to me.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

collie125

so a group is needed cool

RobertForsythe

Quote from: Nameless on August 04, 2016, 22:27:18
I've never used one myself. They just don't appeal to me.

I haven't tried it since about 1960. It was a fad back then.

My older brother and sister used to feed me and my little brother questions which we would pose to the board. They were astounded at the answers that were spelled out before their very eyes... given that my completely illiterate little brother was in kindergarten and I was in 1st grade and could barely write my own name.

Nameless

Quote from: RobertForsythe on August 04, 2016, 23:04:57
I haven't tried it since about 1960. It was a fad back then.

My older brother and sister used to feed me and my little brother questions which we would pose to the board. They were astounded at the answers that were spelled out before their very eyes... given that my completely illiterate little brother was in kindergarten and I was in 1st grade and could barely write my own name.

Guess you two weren't cheating.  :lol:

Funny that I never even heard of one till high school. Then again we lived on the backside of nowhere and I was pretty sheltered. My introduction to the board was by a friend's mother. I was psychically very sensitive in those days and the vibes I got off that thing were not good. I wouldn't go near it. It was only after that time I learned more about them.

I don't for a minute think they are inherently evil of anything but like most things they can absorb energy. And it appears lower energies really like them.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Nameless

Quote from: collie125 on August 04, 2016, 22:40:09

haha, I would imagine a strong enough person could use it by their self.

Bluefirephoenix

Communication boards are awkward to use solo. There is a british guy on you tube that does it solo  and I can do it solo but I don't use the board anymore and haven't for several years. My main issue with it is that it is too slow and too easy to consciously influence  I'll give you an example of this.

Try to use the board to find a set of winning lottery numbers. My  guess is that you'll get maybe one or two sets correct. if you cannot get the numbers to a pick 4 correct you cannot trust your accuracy with the messages.  Another set of numbers you can look for are race results. You don't have to do future just find the site and do an old date without looking. Heck most of them only have numbers one through eight? Can you do that?   When you find you cannot you realize just how powerfully your conscious mind interferes with the process.

Thats why I don't use the board.

collie125

who the fellow in uk that can do solo any way to contact him bluefirefox

Bloodshadow

Quote from: RobertForsythe on August 04, 2016, 20:58:08
You say you would like to use one in a group setting? Does that mean that the one you made by yourself did not work when you tried to use it as a solo user?

In my experience the Ouija board requires two users. I remember trying it alone and it did not work, either.

yea it didn't work when I made it.....I thought I had enough spiritual energy to attract a spirit, but I guess that proved me wrong when it didn't work. though I would be skeptical in in a group setting to be honest, cause anyone could be moving the planchette themselves.

collie125

same didnt work for me either

Bluefirephoenix

collie I don't know him personally. I wouldn't bother with it to be honest. There are better tools out there now. It works better if you custom make it for the spirit you are trying to contact.

This is a link to the one I used for John Dee. We only used it for a session or two then I went to the psb-7 ghost box and using a radio  https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2h1F-pyYQnw/VrsoIDmyGqI/AAAAAAAAAUc/KuvITnmTGes/s320/Illustration%2B1-1.tif

I did a couple demos with the radios. It's really simple I use audacity on a computer to play the stuff back so I can slow it down to listen to it segment by segment. It worked really well for a year... In fact all the equipment you see in that blog I got instructions from John Dee to make it. It really works much easier than a board does.
http://spiritualalchemybyjennytyson.blogspot.ca/

the key is focus and intention. If you get something unrelated to your question,  a stupid, nasty or irrelevent reply discard the reply and try again after taking a break.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_K3gXGCbpTCLXJxaYYw4tA

Remote viewing techniques are also good because you generally work with verifiable information. When you are doing a board or radio session it's okay to ask for verifiable information. Once you have the technique down and are getting good contact with accurate answers move on to more interesting things.

RobertForsythe

Quote from: collie125 on August 04, 2016, 22:40:09

Yes, I do not know why anyone would try to use a Ouija board as a solo effort. Better to use a scrying mirror, bowl, etc.

It is a little like different types of card games. Solitaire is a solo card game and bridge is for a group of players.

Bloodshadow

Quote from: Bluefirephoenix on August 05, 2016, 18:57:58
collie I don't know him personally. I wouldn't bother with it to be honest. There are better tools out there now. It works better if you custom make it for the spirit you are trying to contact.

This is a link to the one I used for John Dee. We only used it for a session or two then I went to the psb-7 ghost box and using a radio  https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2h1F-pyYQnw/VrsoIDmyGqI/AAAAAAAAAUc/KuvITnmTGes/s320/Illustration%2B1-1.tif

I used a ghost box before the same one mentioned above. I once heard someone call out my name on it, it creeped me out with excitement, then someone started messing with my ear cause I felt the sensation on it, and I winded up having a projection or lucid dream that night
http://www.astralvoid.com/hydro1-journal/ghost-box-testing-t758.html

Bluefirephoenix

visual scrying is key to both magick and alchemy.  Again do verifiable info first before doing esoteric so you know you can handle it with some accuracy.

You might actually try some stuff Robert. You seem nervous about getting out there and getting into it. I notice we never see anything but intellectual posts from you which to me means your either very shy or for some reason won't get into practical work.

Remote viewing is an easy place to start and you have success very quickly. For modern people who are brainwashed to rely on intellect alone culturally it's a good place to start to break through that and really start to develop some useful skills.

It feels like you are doing something intellectual so it's not as intimidating as some of the other skills. I think that would be a more comfortable place for you to work based on what your posting here. You may want to work with that before you go into visual or audio scrying.

I have posted in the para psyc section some RV material. If you  or anyone else having difficulty deciding what to work with have any questions I'll be happy to answer them. Please post RV questions in that section.  I also belong to an organization called Applied precognition project it's a group that works up to a professional level on predictions of financial markets ( usually forex) and binary sporting events.  If you want a practical application to work with this is a good group it's cheap to get into ( free to $50 /year) and is geared to practical use of remote viewing and other psychic skills including astral projection. 

It might be interesting for someone to work up the spirit board and see how they perform in APP predictions.  I know things like tarot and other traditional skills such as geomancy have been used ( I took a crack at geomancy a while back)

RobertForsythe

Quote from: Bluefirephoenix on August 06, 2016, 08:53:41
visual scrying is key to both magick and alchemy.  Again do verifiable info first before doing esoteric so you know you can handle it with some accuracy.

You might actually try some stuff Robert. You seem nervous about getting out there and getting into it. I notice we never see anything but intellectual posts from you which to me means your either very shy or for some reason won't get into practical work.

Remote viewing is an easy place to start and you have success very quickly. For modern people who are brainwashed to rely on intellect alone culturally it's a good place to start to break through that and really start to develop some useful skills.

It feels like you are doing something intellectual so it's not as intimidating as some of the other skills. I think that would be a more comfortable place for you to work based on what your posting here. You may want to work with that before you go into visual or audio scrying.

I didn't say I wanted to go into scrying. Wait, what? Perhaps you have me confused with someone else? "Nothing but intellectual posts"? This isn't even a little bit true.

I just did a quick count of one page of my post history and about a third of them relate at least a short reference to my practical applied personal experience on the topic. I recall one where I described a dream that morphed into an LD and went to the border of a beautiful astral realm. I suspect that I am one of the more consistently successful, long term practitioners of LD/AP/OBE and I am one of the most practical, applied knowledge type people I know.

I understand that a lot of people are intimidated by reason and logic and if a post relating personal experience is presented on that framework they can't see anything else but the framework. But that is no reason to pigeonhole someone who has made the effort to develop that skill. I am naturally a more feeling based persona. Getting to this point was a lot of hard work. I realize that this is off-putting to some people but that is not a good reason to drink the kool aid, imho.