News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Ouija boards

Previous topic - Next topic

HindSight

What's your take on ou ouija boards?
We are informational beings sharing information for the betterment of humanity

Bluefirephoenix

Parker bros makes a heck of a lot of money off those things.... Mediumship my specialty :-)  If it were not for something like a ouiji board I would have never learned the things I know today. The communication board, ghost box, and Ovi's are all spirit communication devices. The Ouiji board is a form of communication similar to automatic handwriting or autographia. I will give you some suggestions as to it's use.
1. be specific about which spirit you want to speak to.  There are a lot of people out there on the other side who would love to help and talk to people still here.  Make your own board and make it only for that spirit.
2.  Understand that all " "demonic" manifestations are generated from the medium) If your working with your board in the dark in a scary place like the basement you are likely to experience something unpleasant.  If you use it during the day in an attitude of prayer and attempting to find something which will help you spiritually  then you'll have a much better experience. If things come after you .... your experiencing your own fears manifesting and your own mediumship abilities causing the manifestations. Real demons do not have the power or intelligence to use the board or to manifest in that way. They're basically like leeches. THey just kinda latch on and feed and that's it.
3. Be loving trusting and patient. In order for the spirit to communicate through this board or any other device you need to be open, quiet, and in an attitude of passive listening. a light trance won't hurt. harboring fear, resentment envy and other negative emotions block positive spirits who may be trying to reach you.

The board is eaiser with 2 but can be operated with one person.  I found a digital recorder to be useful and calling out the letters as you go.

That's it in a nutshell

Szaxx

Another nasty picture painted by Hollywood, all nonsense.
I've been tempted but the correct sequence of access and egress wasn't and still isn't known. Perhaps it would be safer to know the truth than believe the above nonsense?

Is it something that requires a teacher one on one or basic literature?
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Bluefirephoenix

Szaxx maybe you can be specific about what you think is non sense in my post? please

Szaxx

Sorry, my post was directed at the indoctrinated nonsense you find in the movies.
Your input wasn't in question at all, quite the opposite.
You're the most qualified here to make a truthful account on the use of Ouija.
My word, being pushed for time has messed up the intended comment.
I sincerely apologise deeply.

If you could supply more on the boards actual useful characteristics, that would educate many here including myself.

Head bowed in shame.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

soarin12

Quote from: Bluefirephoenix on November 17, 2014, 04:09:03

Real demons do not have the power or intelligence to use the board or to manifest in that way. They're basically like leeches. THey just kinda latch on and feed and that's it.

harboring fear, resentment envy and other negative emotions block positive spirits who may be trying to reach you.

Is there anything in between the real demons and positive spirits you mention above?

Like, say, tricksters/liars/spirits that just want to mess with you?

I ask this not having any real opinion on it myself -it just seems reasonable that there would be some middle ground.

Bluefirephoenix

I don't know everything thats out there. The way the communication devices work is that you will tend to manifest the things that are closest to you. Generally if you use the board without focus for a random spirit it will be your own thoughtforms manifesting. Focusing will eliminate some of the thoughtforms and you should get some genuine responses. I'm talking about beginners. Once you awaken you've gone past that thoughtform area or are starting to get out beyond yourself a bit. At that point when you have a handle on the thoughtforms you can begin to explore and be able to trust your results.

I think it likely. The universe is very large and covers far more than the physical universe. It would be impossible for a creator whose desire is to have living beings not to create more than our little race.