News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

attacks

Previous topic - Next topic

funkybuns

Hi Everyone

Sorry, this was a reply to CZM , in relation to his or hers attacks . I pused the wrong posting box.

OOPS

PIERRE

pierre chamois

Arie

"I hear and I forget... I see and I remember... I do and I understand."

Czm33x

funkybuns

It might be.
But I have seen angels come to my aid before this.
I had a real lousy job as a security guard one winter. As I was sitting in my car trying to keep warm, I saw a black thing, which was about the half the size of a house. It was quickly approaching my car, and when it was only about ten feet away an angel appeared. The angel had pure white light all around him, short blonde hair, long white robes and a silver sword in his right hand.
As soon as that black form saw the angel it fled as fast as it could.
When I was attacked the other night, the thing that attacked me was able to get right next to me, and nothing stopped it. I can usually defend myself and attack right back, but when it attacked I was in a very very deep meditative state, so I was unable to defend myself properly.
The type of attack was a physical attack. A few good punches.
This type of situation only causes me to feel more suspicious of my current guides and guardians.

funkybuns

Hi

Having just read your post, I must say that I empathise with what you have just said. At times, I have also called out to my Spirit Guide and found what I saw as no response.

In fact the time when I was most under attacked occured after I had been speaking to who I thought was my spirit guide for two weeks with a pendulum.

I have two suggestions that was offered to me as explanations. Firstly no matter how much they want to, sometimes Guides are unable to assist or intervene for a number of reasons. The first being that they excist on a completely different and higher dimension to that of negs, obviously a much higher place, from where light cannot meet darkness.

Secondly, having experienced first hand neg attacks, I can honestly say that if I was always protected, I would never of changed my lifestyle and habits, or investigatedfuther spiritual practices.

Im not saying that they sit back and watch the attack, for who knows how bad it would be without them. However from our viewpoint, do we really see the bigger picture.

I am sure you are and were protected, but maybe not in the way you expected.

I hope this helps, and if you are still under attack, use some of the measures in Robert Bruces book , and alsoseek support here because it has been my greatest resource

Pierre

pierre chamois