News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Paranoia

Previous topic - Next topic

i smoke and drink coffee

Hello.

Being the victim of a conspiracy, (lol), I know the feelings of paranoia, now, I am going to try to explain what causes it.

Firstly, the feeling.
When you are paranoid, your mind is not functioning like it used to.  This is either due to brain damage by physical injury or drugs, or, you are the victim of a vampire cult and have lost part of your brain.  Usually, they take your higher functions and memory and put in their own functions and memory, or some physical controls.  Moving away from that subject for the time being, the feelings that are aroused in paranoia are partly due to the confusion of your new condition.  It is partly due to the fact that yes, actually, people are 'out to get you'. 

Perhaps not out to get you in the normal sense as it is commonly interpretted.  Your senses have been violated on some level, it could even be the continuous application of a feed line and parasitism from an astral entity.  Your mind has lost it's internal unity and is now in a state of repair, which, it never will repair itself.  Perhaps the feelings of paranoia will become masked, usually, the feeling becomes pure confusion and hostility, in which case, society gets involved. 

All hidden fears and anxities also begin to manifest when you are becoming paranoid.  You start to hear people talking, and due to your state, it all seems like it is directed at you.  Soon, you will start to think that you are famous, and delusions of granduer will begin to settle in.  I've experienced that greatly, when in fact, well let's not get into that.  It is like some kind of static ball inside of your head, where once there was a fully harmonized brain/body ratio.  Now, you are in a state of imbalance, or unbalance?  Not sure.  Anyway, you will start to think that people are trying to accuse you of things, which, as far as intuition goes, they are.  I've experienced that as well, and King David sings about that sort of thing in his Psalms.  The mouth of the wicked ones open wide, both devouring and tainting the residual self - base complex that brought you up through your early years.

Your memory has to be damaged, and all that keeps accumulating is a frontal wave of nausea and sickness.  It's like there is no way to regain the old memories, but they surface years later as you progress and spiritual elements begin to actualize the self-base complex.  When your memory is damaged, it's like a hole in time, and you keep searching for your old state of high memory function, but it never actually returns.  The components have been removed!  And often, the fact that people will come around with drugs and talk convincingly and do things to make you indebted to them will continue to puncture or flay that hole in time, warping your own spirit into a vortex of death and decay.

You will feel like a worthless being, having knowledge in the opposite of that, the delusions of granduer will manifest the peculiar state of thinking your life to be somehow related to the Christ.  You may even think that you are the Christ.  This happened to me, and the feeling still perpetuates itself in my consciousness.  You might even start to think that you are God, meanwhile, you are completely vulnerable and defenseless against anyone that does make an accusation.

People look at you and wonder what happened to the boy / girl they knew.  They start to treat you differently, and in fact, it will be perceived that they are treating you as an inferior being.  You stop doing things that you used to do, and get involved in drugs or begin to isolate yourself if you hadn't already.  And not only this, but with the certainty of astral parasites feeding on your own spiritual energy, imagination becomes less, your memory continues to decrease, and thought processes are shifted into being obedient to the subliminals. 

The only up side is that you gain slight telepathy.  The major downside is that your aura is busted and drained out, and you lose most or all of your empathy expect for negative emotions, which, the astrals do not want.  So then, you start to create astral things that are purely negative, and these will stalk or haunt you to the day you die, unless, you can actually center, banish, ground, and regenerate yourself WHILE purifying of the foreign components that have been installed to break you down and gain soul controls.

Usually, if you are paranoid, you are in a state of disunity, you are fragmented from your own personal time line and are sucked into the vortex of some vampire's whims.  It becomes extremely difficult to be positive, and if you happen to be caught by the authorities, they will subject you to a harsh treatment program that ultimately atrophies all the remaining components.  They may even perform further psycho surgery to ensure that you never get your spirit back.  It is very difficult to overcome, and I have not mastered it yet. 

Also, you will hear people talking, and due to your defective memory or lack of unity in mind, it will always seem like they are talking about you.  Even the television seems like it is talking to you, which, it actually is, just not in the way that is so direct that they are speaking to you personally.  They are trained to use their voices to sound that way, for the reason that it is attractive and hypnotic, to keep people tuned in and out of their own astral. 

And the whole world seems to decay and die and things get raped and you enter the 'dream of non dreaminess'.  Dreaming and astral and even phantasy becomes almost impossible.  You should know, it's not just your energy that they want, they want your blood, your brains as any regenerate, and they will take your extra heart if you happen to have one.  (some people have have two hearts, but nobody knows because nobody talks about it)   

That's basically my summary on what paranoia is.  "A state of internal discord developed by soul reavers to steal the spirit of it's victim."

light487

"A state of internal discord"

Let's leave it at that... the rest of the sentence sounds a little paranoid. :)

i smoke and drink coffee

Obviously you didn't understand what I was trying to say.

There are definite external sources of paranoia, and it is usually the result of psycho surgery resulting in mental illness.

People who deny the existence of such things on all bias of presumption or missing facts, as science often likes to purport that they 'do not know' certain things, it is all a farce as far as I'm concerned.  Anyone who's experienced things and has their spirit attuned well before hand will know, there are soul reavers, they steal brains, blood, and muscle tissues.  Take a look around, you ever see people with smaller than normal heads?  Victims, pure and simple.

Xanth

Your first statement:
QuoteBeing the victim of a conspiracy
"victim" of a "conspiracy"...

Quote from: i smoke and drink coffee on September 13, 2011, 00:11:20
Obviously you didn't understand what I was trying to say.

There are definite external sources of paranoia, and it is usually the result of psycho surgery resulting in mental illness.

People who deny the existence of such things on all bias of presumption or missing facts, as science often likes to purport that they 'do not know' certain things, it is all a farce as far as I'm concerned.  Anyone who's experienced things and has their spirit attuned well before hand will know, there are soul reavers, they steal brains, blood, and muscle tissues.  Take a look around, you ever see people with smaller than normal heads?  Victims, pure and simple.
You might want to talk to a professional about your circumstances.  I'm not so sure discussing them on an internet forum is best for you.

i smoke and drink coffee

Perhaps I should try talking to them Ryan.  They have so little insight into my circumstances, and by isolating myself to internet forums I am not giving anyone the benefit of the doubt.  If I did open up to them, they might help me, but so far, it's just been about filling me with drugs so that I can not even be awake during the day.  My experience with 'those people' has been unfortunate.

Orion-

Quote from: i smoke and drink coffee on September 17, 2011, 20:59:32
Perhaps I should try talking to them Ryan.  They have so little insight into my circumstances, and by isolating myself to internet forums I am not giving anyone the benefit of the doubt.  If I did open up to them, they might help me, but so far, it's just been about filling me with drugs so that I can not even be awake during the day.  My experience with 'those people' has been unfortunate.

"Professionals" can definitively help you, but you need to get a good one. One who wants to help you, instead of pump you full of drugs. I'm not sure how you can find one of those, but if you find one then go for it.

What also helps is meditation. Meditation helps with paranoia, depression and much more.

Now, what you need to understand is that there is nobody out to get you. Not people, not entities. Believing this is a part of the paranoia. And even if there is *something* trying to harm you, you harm yourself much and much more by believing these things. By believing you are under attack you attack yourself, which makes you feel bad, which makes you think you're under attack, and then the circle continues.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

To light one candle is more effective than cursing the darkness.