News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

People that dont blink ever!

Previous topic - Next topic

Karxx Gxx

My mom went to her brothers house and Dori (her sister in law) was talking about law of attraction and so on. My mom asked if she ever saw aliens and she said "Yes, all the time. They are the people who dont blink."
Apparently at the church i went to, mom said there is this family that doesnt blink and she was always freaked out and scared to get near them. (havnt confirmed but will do when/if i go)

Tried googling this and saw nothing so just curious if you have any idea about aliens being desguised as humans who dont blink lol.

P.S She said those are the "bad" or not good aliens.
Your way is The way

AAAAAAAA

Sounds like paranoid schizophrenia to me.

Xanth

Quote from: Kaje The Astral Newbie on April 02, 2014, 21:03:45
My mom went to her brothers house and Dori (her sister in law) was talking about law of attraction and so on. My mom asked if she ever saw aliens and she said "Yes, all the time. They are the people who dont blink."
Apparently at the church i went to, mom said there is this family that doesnt blink and she was always freaked out and scared to get near them. (havnt confirmed but will do when/if i go)

Tried googling this and saw nothing so just curious if you have any idea about aliens being desguised as humans who dont blink lol.

P.S She said those are the "bad" or not good aliens.

Yeah, I'd ignore stuff like that.  :)