News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What Are Aliens?

Previous topic - Next topic

000MobianAngel000

I've been looking through the forum and from my knowledge, many people believe in aliens to be the average stereotypical breed with large eyes, massively high IQ that ride in flying saucers.

I was wondering why most people believe that? Wouldn't a lot spirit guides, entities be considered aliens? And if so, don't they come in the form of angels, demons, animals, humans etc.?

For me I believe the term "alien" is just a name for a being who was originally from another planet outside of Earth. Based on on that thought, it makes my spirit guides and my spirit lover aliens since they are from different worlds and different dimensions, ie. Planet Mobius.

• I'm just curious to know, do most people's spirit guides originate from Earth?
  • What are your thoughts of what Aliens are?
  • Do you think your spirit guides are aliens?

Thanks.

QuoteSorry for any misspelling and grammar errors.

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: 000MobianAngel000 on April 05, 2014, 17:34:17
   I've been looking through the forum and from my knowledge, many people believe in aliens to be the average stereotypical breed with large eyes, massively high IQ that ride in flying saucers.

I was wondering why most people believe that? Wouldn't a lot spirit guides, entities be considered aliens? And if so, don't they come in the form of angels, demons, animals, humans etc.?

For me I believe the term "alien" is just a name for a being who was originally from another planet outside of Earth. Based on on that thought, it makes my spirit guides and my spirit lover aliens since they are from different worlds and different dimensions, ie. Planet Mobius.

• I'm just curious to know, do most people's spirit guides originate from Earth?
  • What are your thoughts of what Aliens are?
  • Do you think your spirit guides are aliens?

Thanks.

Spirit lover? I'd love to hear more about this.

As for aliens, I agree with you. They are any beings from places other than earth. Yes, they come in many forms. They are not just limited to angels, demons, animals and humans either. I've known guides who were Incubi.

Where do most people's guides originate from? Well, since guides are similar to the people they are guiding, one possibility would be wherever the person who is being guided originally came from. Aliens can be anything that's not from earth. They don't have to be humanoids either.

As for me, I only remember meeting my guide a few times. I think she is Irish like me. I'm not entirely sure as to what race she is, or if she's an alien or not. I haven't even got her name yet.

000MobianAngel000

QuoteSpirit lover? I'd love to hear more about this.

I talk all about him on this post:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/spirit_guides-t44187.0.html;msg344677#msg344677

QuoteAs for aliens, I agree with you. They are any beings from places other than earth. Yes, they come in many forms. They are not just limited to angels, demons, animals and humans either. I've known guides who were Incubi.

Where do most people's guides originate from? Well, since guides are similar to the people they are guiding, one possibility would be wherever the person who is being guided originally came from. Aliens can be anything that's not from earth. They don't have to be humanoids either.

As for me, I only remember meeting my guide a few times. I think she is Irish like me. I'm not entirely sure as to what race she is, or if she's an alien or not. I haven't even got her name yet.

Cool :)

no_leaf_clover

I'm starting to say "non-humans" more often, because I think a lot of what people call aliens or extra-terrestrials may be from the Earth, and may have been around here for a lot longer than we've been.  I also think a lot of what people call extraterrestrials are really interdimensional beings that aren't subject to having to be in a particular place in this universe at all.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: no_leaf_clover on April 07, 2014, 16:31:59
I'm starting to say "non-humans" more often, because I think a lot of what people call aliens or extra-terrestrials may be from the Earth, and may have been around here for a lot longer than we've been.  I also think a lot of what people call extraterrestrials are really interdimensional beings that aren't subject to having to be in a particular place in this universe at all.

Yeah, I may have worded my response wrong, but that pretty much sums it up. I am deeply rooted into specific Celtic beliefs. So things like Incubi, Succubi, dragons and etc. are all things I believe in. A lot of them are from Earth. But anything that isn't from Earth is an alien to me at this point in time because I'm pretty sure that I am from Earth. But if I find that I was not on Earth in one of my lives, then the term "Alien" will change altogether.

CFTraveler

What an interesting thread.
My take on this, is, if we're eternal beings, and we know earth has a beginning date and will have an end date, then probably all of us were something else before (excuse the word 'before', my language is limited) that would be considered 'alien'.  So to me, there is no such thing as an 'alien',  just 'from somewhere else currently.'
Or,  :? :lol:
Why?

Xanth

Quote from: CFTraveler on April 12, 2014, 15:21:09
What an interesting thread.
My take on this, is, if we're eternal beings, and we know earth has a beginning date and will have an end date, then probably all of us were something else before (excuse the word 'before', my language is limited) that would be considered 'alien'.  So to me, there is no such thing as an 'alien',  just 'from somewhere else currently.'
Or,  :? :lol:
That would be my take as well.  :)

The term "alien" begins to lose all meaning when viewed from the perspective of consciousness as a whole.