News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Phycic Attacks

Previous topic - Next topic

dizz

Hi I'm new here and  I need advice about something. I have always had an open mind. I have recently been having strange life like dreams that have been worrying me and some one told me they were physique attacks. I have always been able to remember my dreams but these are all so real and scary. I can even recall smells and tastes. In one I am chasing a spirit who is hopping from one family member to friend hopping into each. I am chasing it around a  transparent square house sitting on another square house identical to the other, it forms an eight sided star in a circular garden. When I eventually catch up and confront it ,I ask who are you? It is in an older gentleman's body one of my relatives and i know it is trying to hurt them, I sense anger and frustration of it but with a voice of a girl of seven or eight he turns around and screams at me that she is Sophie Beckett and it sound like a child. I don't know any one called Sophie Becket! it stuck in my mind and and was one of the ones that really stuck out. It was one of a few. there always seems to be strangers  in my dreams. I'm a logical person and don't suffer fools. But the dreams have made me think because they seem more real than usual.
I am perplexed as I have had dreams come true as a child though i only understood them after the thing happened.  But its been seven years since Ive had one they just died out over the years I also gave up the Tarot Cards because of some of the things I have read from people, Was only doing them for fun. My family seemed to go trough a very unlucky phase while i was doing them.  I was told by the same person that it was because i was using the Tarot Cards.

If anyone can give me help, I would be glad of any advice!

With thanks
Dizz
Dizz

Tyciol

You may want to put this query (along with spaces between your too-large paragraphs, proper capitalization, and not starting half your sentences with 'I' as to encourage people to want to read it) in a different forum. Astral Chat is for everyday chit-chat. In another forum, an expert may be more well-equipped and directed to helping you solve your problem.

Since it involves a dream, the Dreams forum is my best suggestion. Perhaps a moderator could move it there?

Andromache

But it may not be a dream, that's the problem. During my early abduction, what I thought were dreams turned out to be the greys picking me up out of body. And I've heard we often travel around quite a bit at night.

I can't tell you what your experience is, I can only tell you about things that have happened to me, and you'll have to decide what is best for you (no I am not suggesting you are an abducte, but what you're describing could be more than a dream).

It might be a trapped spirit trying to communicate to get out. Robert spoke in his book about some deceased humans who become trapped and don't know how to escape, they then attach to various people as a means of travel.

Why would it be normal to dream of something like that?

Tyciol

Early abduction? By greys?

Andromache

Yes, by short, grey ETs with large black eyes.

I've been abducted by aliens.  :D

Oh relax, they were the nice ones, not like the ones on my case now.

CaCoDeMoN

Yes, by short, grey ETs with large black eyes.

I've been abducted by aliens.

Oh relax, they were the nice ones, not like the ones on my case now.
They are probably only pretending that they are nice. Question them and be critical and they will show who they really are.
MEAT=MURDER.

Andromache

QuoteThey are probably only pretending that they are nice. Question them and be critical and they will show who they really are.

Nah, the nasty ones are these black robed things, really tall too, like 10ft. A demonlogist I spoke to said he is seeing more and more abductees going to him for help for exorcisms, and they are all describing these black robed freaks. Yuck. Tried ripping me out of my body once. Just nasty and mean.

CaCoDeMoN

Nah, the nasty ones are these black robed things, really tall too, like 10ft. A demonlogist I spoke to said he is seeing more and more abductees going to him for help for exorcisms, and they are all describing these black robed freaks. Yuck. Tried ripping me out of my body once. Just nasty and mean.
Evil can manifest in more than one way. I've read really much about Greys, (also called Zetas) and sometimes they make mistakes, from which any logically thinking person can find out that they are hiding their true intent. There was even a Zeta channeling project on Astral Pulse by MAYATNIK.
MEAT=MURDER.

Nita

Hello Dizz
  I suggest writing the dreams down and making sure there is not any common theme. I also suggest reading some of the posts upon this forum to be sure you learn any suggestions that  have been made here before. I also have a website which is under my signature that has information on how to protect yourself.
  Robert Bruce has a book that can be purchased on this website called Practical Psychic Self-defense it has methods that can be used  to protect yourself also. You could have a few things happening to you. Your abilities coming back to you after a few years of not using them. You could be receiving warnings in your dreams. Something could be trying to obsess you or you could be under attack. Keeping track of your dreams is the only way to tell what is happening. You should also keep track of what is happening in your life to see if there is any connections that would indicate your dreams are affecting you.
  My email is nita@astralpulse.com if you want to ask more questions.
        Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com