News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Please help, Robert Bruce

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Hey mate!!

RB is *very* busy at the moment, working totally flat out. I dont claim to know that well what he does or how he does it, but I know a little so maybe I can help. I dont think RB's exorcisms are like the typical magick fire and incantational affairs, as you have already worked out. He seems to do a deep healing, and this clears out the neg connections and heals the trouble spots that allow negs to keep control. He has had many years of practice doing healings, about 15-20 from what I can tell. By connecting to your higher self, you are becoming more of what you are, the light pours into you, and from there into the reciever.
If you wanted to learn how to do this, you'd need to take up meditation and be totally familar with the trance state. You would also need to have a lot of practise with NEW (see mother site, training section), and a strong connection to God. I dont know how to explain achieving the latter, you'll learn [:D]
I think, with respect to the demon (fallen angel) - if this is what you think it is, you would be way out of your depth to try and tackle it. Luckily, chances are it isn't. Demons do not need a host to entire this dimension - they can do so at will, they are very powerful. Possible your friend has something attached, and there are many ways of using passive resistance to fight it off, but a long term solution would requires someone highly profecient in the necessary disciples.
Sorry I am not the RB you were looking for but I hope I have been able to help!!!
all the best
Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Good Hope

Dear Robert Bruce,

My last postings in the Astral Chat forum were not heckles. I am very serious that I want to learn how to do whatever it is you do to help deeply troubled possessed people. The method of you going into your higher self and taking the negative spirit out of the person is what I might need, except it is not even be a negative being.  Albeit I requested it for a different reason on the last posting, information is turning up that is changing my perception.

People on this forum, please hear me out, for I am here to explain a troubling scenario that has happened and can happen again. I believe that a fallen female angel has taken hold of someone I know. This fallen angel is using my friend as her means of having a connection inside the physical universe. I am writing this posting near midnight, so my thinking is slowing down. I'll be sure to put up another posting late the next morning to explain more of this, and my biggest hope for this is that I catch Robert Bruce's attention so he can lend me some of his wisdom to help me in this case.

Also, realize that I said this is a belief of mine. I will take time to investigate to confirm my worries.

-Good Hope