News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Possesed

Previous topic - Next topic

mactombs

QuoteI've said this only because there a several of you whom are having the wool pulled right over your little eyes. And I for one refuse to let someone keep right on believing that they are possessed, being abducted, or being constantly attacked by negatives.

It's true. The other night, I woke up to paralyzation. All the lights and my computer monitor were flickering on and off, and then my roommate materialized with a look on his face like he was going to kill me. I tried yelling at him, but my face felt like it had been pumped full of Novocaine.

Right after that I fell asleep, then again I woke to paralyzation - only this time I was in some sort of spacecraft. I was staring ahead at a type of view-screen, completely black with metallic trim. Then I realized I was just looking at my LCD TV, and the rest of the room turned back to normal.

These types of things, including negs, are subjective creations - we're afraid, so our imaginations create something to go along with the emotion.

There's nothing wrong with being imaginative, until you let it get out of control.
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

OrionsDream

I agree with ya on this one..

I'm not saying this is brucelee's case at all, but many ppl do 'want' to feel like they are possessed or special, so lots of the ppl who say they are possesed really have it all in their heads...
but than there are those who do not...
Save your tears for the day when our pain is far behind on your feet come with me we are soldiers stand or die
Save your fears take your place save them for the judgement day fast and free follow me time to make the sacrifice we rise or fall

Souljah333

in response to nay:

i can relate to your concern. there is somewhat of an epidemic when it comes to people "hooked" on drama, and manifesting an environment that's conducive to that addiction. there are usually some deep seeded issues that need to be addressed...although i never suggest psychiatrists as a serious option.

QuoteI've had my share of the darkness and the minute I confronted it and said no more, that was it. Why do some people seem to never get past it?? Because they don't want to.. they are consumed by it.

as reformed smokers can be the most judgmental and harsh, so too w/ those that have been attacked at one time or another and are "better" now. they forget how bad it was, how terrifying and confusing it can be. not all situations are the same. not everyone has what these so called "neg's" are after...i'm not sure if that's good or bad?!? maybe y'all are just empty???  :wink:

personally for me it's very different from most (bcuz i know you don't truly understand where i'm coming from) there is no FEAR in my situation.
the above concern you have can be equated to some dark and dangerous ghetto. "good/healthy" people don't cross the tracks and go into that part of town. if they find themselves there by accident...they simply turn around and leave...and any intelligent person is going to question why in the hell anyone would "choose" to live there.
in this respect i guess i could be thought of as a "red beret". there are a LOT of people who need some help getting out (whether they ended up there voluntarily or against their will)(some don't even realize they're there). i also work a diplomatic role and do a lot of "hostage" exchange and negotiation..but that's another thread.

i do what i can, but i think we share the same feelings when it comes to that "entrenched" addiction. i'm not going to waste my energy helping those that i know don't want to leave, nor am i going to carry someone out who is completely capable of walking out themselves. i will try to keep tabs on them and let some light in where i can, bcuz there's always hope, and things always change, but i am getting quite sick of "victimization" across the board, astrally, emotionally, physically, mentality, etc. there's too much work to do...to sit around and listen to someone "talk" about their misery. people need to start grabbing hold of their power.
still, i will ALWAYS lean towards the idea that those that survive the long term attacks (who live in the ghetto long enough)(whether self inflicted or genuine) still end up being the strongest of all...once they come out the other end.

those that WORK their way through the ENTIRE gauntlet being far more flexible, resourceful, and fit to wield the full spectrum of their powers. notice i said "work".

as for actual "help" with attacks...i don't think either AP or AD is of any use at all whatsoever. just being honest. the mod signature at AD should be a mandatory, "have you bought the book?" then they could spend more time sharing personal experience in PSD...or maybe like here they don't have much to offer :wink:
:twisted:
soul
NEW (again) MYSTICMYSFITS.COM

OrionsDream

Ya well I think this topic has crashed, been hit by a chemical flamethrower bomb, and crashed some more...

would any moderator mind lockin it?

No offense to any1 who posted on it,... I just think that its sorta gone no where with the first topic..
Save your tears for the day when our pain is far behind on your feet come with me we are soldiers stand or die
Save your fears take your place save them for the judgement day fast and free follow me time to make the sacrifice we rise or fall

PissedOffMystic

Heh, where to begin. This may be a little late in the game for a post, but Nay's blatant vacuous thinking has spurred me into replying here.

"The problem I have is when someone says they've been attacked over and over again.

I've had my share of the darkness and the minute I confronted it and said no more, that was it. Why do some people seem to never get past it?? Because they don't want to."

What are you attempting to say here? That if you merely face a demon and tell it to go away, that it shall? I think, perhaps, you've never met a demon. Otherwise you would realize what you are saying is pure bullocks. Foolish nonsense.

A demon is a very real thing. It's not a part of your psyche. It's not a dark part of one's imagination. And if you are honestly being attacked by a demon, pretending everything is simply alright is laughable. If you are standing in the way of an oncoming bus, does smiling and saying "All is alright! Peace and joy and the Almighty be with me!" do a damn thing? Of course not. You will be crushed by that bus unless you get the hell out of the way.

You, Nay, are clearly ignorant to objective reality. We simply do not create our own realities, as much as you would like to believe so. Some things will kill us, crush us, burn us, and otherwise do us harm not matter how positive our outlook is. Ask a cancer victim.

An actual demon can plague a person for years, disrupt every aspect of their being if not actually kill them, and is extremely difficult to get rid of. It takes either years of honed specialized spiritual skills, or the assistance of someone who has these skills.

So, next time you think you know what the hell you are talking about, keep your ignorant mouth shut.

Hope that edifies you.
What doesn't kill you only delays the inevitable.

vsskye

It sounds a lil like you may be depressed?  Have you tried going to a dr?  Has your weight changed at all in past 2-3 years substantially?

Nay

Wow...I wouldn't say depressed, I'd say a bored child looking to have a temper tantrum.  Rant away my child.  

It seems once again my opinion has cut to the core.  Hmmmmmm...

Well, lets just say I don't agree with one thing you just said ticked, I stand by my earlier posts.  Even though you never say, I'm going to assume that you've had some "long term" problems?  I'm only assuming because you have taken the stance that you are quite knowledgeable and your opinion is the shiznits.

So, can I also assume that your verbal attack is due to the fact that you are unwilling to admit that these "long term" attacks could be caused by you, yourself alone?  That just sucks doesn't it, not being able to blame someone or something else for your problems..nothing like having to take responsiblity for your own actions.

I don't know you from Adam and do believe for you to get this upset is definately a indication that something hit home.  

"ignorant mouth shut"  my god but that is calling the kettle black.  But not to worry, I'll just think happy thoughts and thee shall go away...  Well, now you won't because I just said that.. and you just love to prove people wrong, don't you? ;)

Nay

Souljah333

nay is rubber...she is the epitome of water off a ducks back. i've been here a while and i have yet to see her get roused about 'anything', which is just as strange as some of the folk here that get roused about 'everything'.  :? one thing i do have to say is you (nay) are not very skilled at "defusing situations"...you're like the chick that thinks it fun to bring a super-soaker full of jet fuel to the bon-fire. i mean as far as being a mod is concerned...there is something  :twisted:  about your energy.  

i am curious (and this is addressed to nay in particular)...what your specialty here is? what you would consider yourself experienced in? ap? obe's? magic? general spirituality? it's definitely not PSD that's fer sure.
but seriously...what would you say you bring to the table?

and for vsskye?!? i um...well, asking POM if he's depressed & sought help...that's like wanting to take a doctors temperature, because he's hungry. basically it's not relevant to the situation. way past all that, but i'll let him speak for himself. just a word of warning that of course in way 'needs' to be heeded...but when you enter this area without any first hand experience, and start tossing out solutions and antidotes...be prepared for attack. it's only fair y'all get a sample of what you're interested in.

peace soul

Nay

All the people whom are into PSD, goblins, aliens, demons..etc., at one time or another have the same comment about my energy.   I think the light burns ya'lls skin. hehe... once again, sorry couldn't resist.

It's so funny too that when all else fails, everyone is interested in my abilities.  I'm not like most people whom come on here and toot their own horn and brag about their abilities.. ya know what I mean, Souljah?  

I will say that I do and have just about experienced everything there is...ok, not shooting a ki-ball out my arse, nor have I ever met a blood sucking vampire, or werewolf for that matter and of course I've never been possessed. :roll:  But since a very small child I've dealt with not only the astral but real physical trials.  And yes I can project at will, even more so now that I've quit smoking...gotta love that. :D   Just because I don't throw up my ablities at every turn to boost my comments, does not mean I don't have them.

As being a mod here, I do what a mod does and that is edit, move threads when need be, ban the goofballs..etc.   Just because I'm a mod does not mean I have to share every little detail of my life when something goes bump in the night, or I have a reunion with a loved in the astral.   You might take that as being stuck up, I call it being private, sorry.  

And Souljah, why in the world do you constantly jump on the attack Nay bandwagon?  Funny isn't?  My light draws all types to me, some get the bug zapper effect and the others enjoy it.  I think James enjoys it..  :lol:  Maybe it's because he's never been possessed either.

You both should try the rubber thing...it's a pretty good deal.  You can get the same high from it that you can from being attacked all the time. :wink:

Nay

Souljah333

again...misinterpreted. np.
wasn't "attacking" you.

i miss the lily tomlin quote

Nay

You weren't attacking me?  Mmmkay, you wouldn't be tinkling on my leg and telling me it's raining would you?  

It does seem that you portray  not only to be an expert at PSD, but me as well, and at ever opportunity you express that so called knowledge to others like I'm someone to stand clear of..  You also give your two cents before it is even asked for.. what's up with that?

Pissedoff seems to have some kinda beef with me, that would be me...not you, not the guy whom started this thread, not another mod, me.  Yet you felt the need to jump in with your comments about how I like to add fuel to the fire.  Whom is adding fuel to what fire?  I suppose that is why I felt attacked.

Going on three years I've been at the Astral Pulse and I can't help but notice that some remind me of others in the past that did the same thing, not saying you are one of those same people, not saying you're not either..lol.  just noticing how things really don't change.  Kinda sad actually.

By all means if you people think you are being attacked then fine, be attacked.  I'm just saying that it doesn't have to be that way, it's not like I'm trying to take away your candy for goodness sakes or hell, maybe you feel I am.   Most people come here and ask for help, they are given advise then don't want to take it because they don't want it to be gone.  Ugh...I'm repeating myself... we can go over this and over this but unless people want to change, they won't.

But don't be going off on me because my opinion rings a bit true.....

Nay

Souljah333

man...it was suppose to endearing, the thing about the super soaker :roll: guess you're on the defense and missed "my" humor!?! i'd say something about dishing it out, and not being able to take it, but with the mood yer in...i'm not sure you'd think it was funny also.

you are never short of wise-cracks, puns, rolling eye icons, and other little slights...it's just an observation.
like you said some things never change.

as for asking what your niche was. i was serious. maybe i'm at fault for not skulking around behind your every post, but i've seen a lot of two-bit, poke-fun-at-the-miserable type comments, but haven't seen much in the way of personal sharing. i notice stuff like that. i'm into functions. just want to know first hand from the horse's mouth what your function was in particular (from what i've read...honestly...it's a difficult one to figure out).

no you don't have to bare your soul here (of all places), but i welcome those who do. i welcome that depth of character. you don't have to always be serious, but sometimes people need more than a smiley to help them gain insight. i don't know. you know me...nothing personal. like i said i wasn't attacking, nor did i feel attacked. as far as i know this still an open forum and myself & POM have a right to comment on whatever is put up for discussion. if you're above it all...you wouldn't respond.

and yes i do consider myself to be an expert in PSD, just as much as robert (aamof). still i use the word 'expert' lightly, since believe it or not my ego isn't as out of control as you believe it to be. i wasn't jumping on POM's wagon with torch in hand, but you see what you want to see.

if i remember correctly...the last piece of advice you were so willing to share with me personally (with RL on your little wagon) was to leave this forum!

QuotePlease take Runlola's suggestion and move on. Let's see how good you are at taking a hint when it is presented in a matter of a fact way.

Nay

'nough said.

OrionsDream

Sheeeesh you guys!!

here's bright idea!  :idea:  :idea:  :idea:  :idea:

forget it and move on!  :!:  sounds stange doesnt it?

just accept that u two r like totally different and differ on stuff, but also accept that you aren't gonna change the other person, or get some kind of confession...
although this is sorta funny to watch u guys both on the brink of totally loosing that infinite amount of humor... mite wanta stop b4 u do..

-from the immature 15yr old**  :o  (i mean me, not u guys, dont want u to take that the wrong ways lol)

**depends on what you think is immature  :wink:

Nay

You are absolutely right Orion! :D

Sometimes I need a to wake me up.

My lips are sealed....for now. ;)

Nay

PissedOffMystic

Here is my beef with you Nay, and yes, I have a beef with you.

This Brucelee fellow comes on here asking for assistance. He states that he has been feeling out of sorts for years, is having trouble thinking, sleeping, and has strange dreams followed by bouts of shouting.

You minimize this into 'You've just had a bad dream, you're fine.". You sidestepped half of the issues, telling him blatantly that he is not under demonic attack and that he should just get on with his life.

This fellow then responds to your sarcastic "advice", to which you say "I already told you you are fine, why do you keep bothering us asking for wards? You don't need them.".

Now, granted, it is very possible this fellow is not under psychic attack. His trouble could be any manner of things from the psychological to the physcial. BUT, and here's the grand but - you have no idea what his problem is. It just might be spiritual. You don't even bother to look into it.

Your manner of thinking is absolutely absurd. It would be akin to me calling my doctor about a strange growth on my arm and asking if I could come in for a cancer test. You, apparantly, would reply as such. "You don't have cancer, you're fine. You're obviously just a hypocondriac. Hope that doesn't tinkle you off too much."

Doesn't that seem a bit irresponsible to you? You should be ashamed of yourself for so horrendously misusing your aurhority on these boards. Doubly so if you are a practioner of any spiritual path. You seem to be more concerned with ego masterbation than actualy helping people.

That simple fact of the matter is that demons do exist, whether you have experienced them or not. And even in a case when someone isn't dealing with a demon, but deep psychological problems, simply telling them that they are 'fine" and that they should just just shove off and be miserable elsewhere isn't the best method of assisting them.

I take it from this snippet, that your view doesn't include demons of any sort - "By all means if you people think you are being attacked then fine, be attacked. I'm just saying that it doesn't have to be that way, it's not like I'm trying to take away your candy for goodness sakes or hell, maybe you feel I am. Most people come here and ask for help, they are given advise then don't want to take it because they don't want it to be gone."

What if you are wrong? You do realize, that if demons do in fact exist, your advice is bullocks. What if these people genuinely want to be free, but simply cannot? What then? Did you think of that? You demand others to look at your opinoin and consider it. Why can't you consider the other side of the coin? Hell, we might both be wrong, but you won't even CONSIDER demonic activity. And you yourself claim that you've never experienced such, which makes you something of a poor source.

But you, so self assured, send people packing and even ridicule them as fools for coming by to ask for help in the first place. This is especially rediculous behavior for the moderator of a Psychic Self Defense forum.

"But don't be going off on me because my opinion rings a bit true"
I am going off on your because your opinion is horribly and dangerously wrong, and the way in which you dish it out is potentially lethal to those who come to you for help.

Not much else I can say. It's obvious you do not wish to look at objective reality, and cannot see the faults in your own line of thinking. You are the worst, and most dangerous brand of fool. So, as such, I'm sure this post has been a complete waste.

My only prayer for you is this, then - That you learn what's it like to come up against a force outside of yourself, stronger than yourself, who will rip you to shreds bit by bit over the course of years until you are reduced to a quivering mass of neurosi, confusion, and pain. Then perhaps you will be humble enough to understand reality.

Now feel free to attempt to make yourself look good in front of the kiddies.

Adu.

OrionsDream

OH
MY
GOD

WOULD U GUYS PLZZZ SHUT UP!!! obviously Adu you PM'D runlola... just to attack Nay again?
I THINK SHE EITHER:
A) Has got it into her head that your out to get her, and theres no way ur gonna convince her
or
B) Has seen what you guys had to say, and accepted that she was wrong

...DROP IT!!

and lola.. shame on u for unlocking it just cause someone wanted to flame on nay!!!
and i actually liked trinity.. haha  :wink:

Shinobi

PissedOffMystic

I mispelled it, actually. :) My foreign language skills aren't up to par. :P

But honestly, I invite Nay to objectively argue with my words. I'll answer any question honestly if (Sorry, I don't know the sex of this person) she will. Her views are absurd and harsh as nails. If I didn't see her as being potentially dangerous to those who might actually be in need, I'd just let it die. But her being both a moderator and a supposed spritual practitioner, she needs to be confronted.

*shrug* Unfortunately for everyone, ignoring a problem does not make it go away. Suggesting such to someone who has a serious one is bad buisness.

Also, I didn't PM anyone. I have no idea why this was unlocked. I suppose God wanted someone to confront Nay on her hardheaded dealings with spiritually and mentally damaged people. :) And that wasn't a flame. Someone who is so willing to turn away people with potentially serious problems and ridicule them in the process needs to be confronted. Sorry if that is harsh, but Love demands it.

Souljah333

well...seems this joint is still open for comments, and y'all know i got a lot of those at the moment, but in all honesty i couldn't find any fault with POM's last post. save for the anger...but i think anger is healthy, and after all...
he's ticked OFF MYSTIC! :)

the only thing i really want to say in response to all is this. is how strange i find it that i'm constantly told by both Nay & RL to mind my own business, and not jump into conversations...but from what i've seen since i've joined AP that's all the both of you do!?! double-standards i guess. no wonder robert moved on (aside from the obvious)...he's goal in helping others, not in mascoting a forum for power-tripping mod's.
i don't know...most of the time i don't have too much of a problem with you guys. i know i don't follow the two of you around here discrediting all you say. seems like i just try to give honest advice & help where it's sought...and you two always wind up coming round to me. that's all.

actually i'm more interested in Orion's reactions to all this.
(who me?  :shock:)
first...a difference of opinion is no reason to lock a thread down. imho. you've been wanting it shut down for a while now. why haven't you moved on to other topics? why do keep coming back? anyway...that's not important, but what is important is that people have the freedom to say how they feel. both sides. no harm done...all just a bunch of words, right?
words are kept pretty cheap here, otherwise...i'd agree we had a problem. you're young, and i hope you have a flawless life without any bumps...but that's not usually the case. i hope more that when you find yourself in a situation where you feel passionately about some wrong doing...you have the ability, freedom, and strength to stand your ground and fight for what you think is right.

i guess i'm saying that your little comments in between the posts are of little value, and that sounds terrible i know...but if you aren't on a side. why get involved? why get into the middle of something you don't agree with? again...the answers aren't for me to know.

energy is good. all different kinds of energy. we're not talking about guns here. no one is chasing anyone else around with a weapon. we're just talking. well...i think we're all just talking...but in this forum i'm use to being told i'm wrong. who knows what's going on exactly?!?
watch it play out...that's the interesting part.

Nay

Quote from: ShinobiOrionsDream,

What are you doing?!  Hush!  Since Frank has been out for a while this is one of the better 'bun fights' we've had.  If you get PissedMyStic to pipe down, or Lola to relock the topic, we'll be stuck waiting for another of Nay's objective (and too rare) analyses to honk someone else off.  

I do have one question, though.  Is 'Adu' PissedoffMyStic's legal name, or did he/she just misspell adieu?  Just curious.  

Anyway,  carry on everyone!

Shinobi

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:   I was just saying this to the hubby earlier, well not the buns fight, but it was mentioned a few days ago that the Pulse was getting slow.  I then thought tonight....Lola, don't lock it!  this is the most excitement they've had in awhile. :D  

I guess I do like to bring in the turbo water gun...didn't realize that.  Hey...but it's never negative or full of gas ;)

Ok...now I'll read pissedoff's post  *sigh* held off long enough...I'm thinking a cousin of DK...not sure though.

Nay

James S

Oooh can I say something here?

Mr. MissedOffPystic,

Ever heard of Occam's Razor?
"Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate"
Translated: "Entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily", or
"one should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything"

When discussing issues of psychic protection and possession, what is the least complicated - that someone is suffering symptoms caused by their own mental and emotional distress, or that someone is suffering symptoms caused by external demonic entities?

Now you say:
"That simple fact of the matter is that demons do exist, whether you have experienced them or not."

That's an absolute fact is it?
Demons have been proven to exist without a shadow of a doubt have they?
Hmmm.....

So Nay is being completely irresponsible in dismissing demonic possession  is she?

How many people have you known that have actually been possessed, and how many people have you known that have suffered neuro-chemical imbalances that can result in tiredness, depression, nightmares, etc.?

I've suffered the latter. Yes, I've been prescribed anti-depressants because of severe depression, nightmares, lethargy and all the other symptoms Brucelee has spoken of. I've had to have a good look at my own mental and emotional states and work on them in order to heal myself. No demons involved I can assure you, other than those inside of me of my on creation. And guess what? I agree with Nay, because she's probably also been there too!

What IS irresponsible is encouraging people to believe that their problems are the result of some external malicious entity, and that they need to resort to exorcisms or other such rituals, instead of attempting to take back control of their own lives first.

There are most definitely things that a person can do to help protect themselves against negative energies that are ever-present around us, and we will advise on the best protective measures to take in a given situation. But when it comes to possessions, there's a line that should not be crossed when giving advise, and that line has a great deal to do with the idea that outside of religious dogmas, no-one yet has recorded a case of true involuntary possession.

Since I highly doubt Brucelee has been involving himself deliberately in some kind of black magic summoning/possession ritual, I think it might be safer to assume his problems are more internal.

Last point - no one who comes here genuinely seeking help with psychic / psychological problems are going to be laughed at or fobbed off by the moderators.
We're here because we've all been through hell ourselves. We know what it's like, and we've a pretty good idea on how to help others to either not go through it, or get out of it. Expect that we're going to be real about it too, and not lead people off in flights of fancy.

Please consider.

James.

Nay

QuoteHere is my beef with you Nay, and yes, I have a beef with you.

This Brucelee fellow comes on here asking for assistance. He states that he has been feeling out of sorts for years, is having trouble thinking, sleeping, and has strange dreams followed by bouts of shouting.

You minimize this into 'You've just had a bad dream, you're fine.". You sidestepped half of the issues, telling him blatantly that he is not under demonic attack and that he should just get on with his life.

Well you certaintly sound and feel just like DK, but of course (and I say that with a french twist) I cannot prove that. :)  Funny enough, I was thinking about using Dark Knight as an example in the "possessed" thread tonight but thought that would be in bad form.

QuoteThis fellow then responds to your sarcastic "advice", to which you say "I already told you you are fine, why do you keep bothering us asking for wards? You don't need them.".
is that really what I said?  omg..how friggin unfeeling of me.  I can't believe I said that, perhaps you remember wrong?  

QuoteYour manner of thinking is absolutely absurd. It would be akin to me calling my doctor about a strange growth on my arm and asking if I could come in for a cancer test. You, apparantly, would reply as such. "You don't have cancer, you're fine. You're obviously just a hypocondriac. Hope that doesn't tinkle you off too much."
Ummm, are you serious?  You are the victim again...oh, I get it!

QuoteDoesn't that seem a bit irresponsible to you? You should be ashamed of yourself for so horrendously misusing your aurhority on these boards. Doubly so if you are a practioner of any spiritual path. You seem to be more concerned with ego masterbation than actualy helping people.

Doesn't it seem a bit irresponsible that you have given this same speech over and over?  I've seen the same words on THIS very site, Astral Dynamics and spectral dragon's site...damn girl, tighten up your game. :roll:

Ya know what?  I'm not even gonna finish...I'm done with your tired, played out game.  That was just rude of you..lol. like I wouldn't notice it was you.

Nay

Nay

Damnit, once again, I am a day late and a dollar short..

I haven't finished reading your post, James..but I thank you anyways.

I feel in such a rush tonight..LOL  is everyone set on FAST?

Nay

EDIT: James,  finished it.  You have said once again in good form what I have tried to say in my peasant way.   I'm like that chick that sells flowers and then you teach me to dance, sing and be sexy..:D

Hugs,
Nay

James S

LOL!!

Well my fair Miss Hepburn, next you'll be thinking I can talk to the animals.  :wink:

Nay

Well...don't you ?  :D