News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Possession

Previous topic - Next topic

patapouf

So there are still more problems as I can see.... I do not know a lot on that but it seems, like you are describing it, that those thing can ''enter'' in you whenever they want like if all the doors of your house were open or no ''barriers'' could stop them. This shaman may help you remove it but if you have no type of ''defense'', they will continue to get in! Maybe you should have ask him also that he puts some type of powerful defense or barrier to prevent any further neg invasion....(maybe this is possible....?).

Take care,

Souljah333

I've been following your posts at GOM. Mick was kind enough to invite me after I had one of my more "troubling" nights.  We share a lot in common.  MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU!  I'm pretty sure I've run the gambit/gauntlet of experiences where the darkest, most vile destruction is concerned...but were both here still talking about it...so something has to be said for that, and we still have our wits about us (though at time's barely intact).  I understand the feeding as well, the core-nibbling worms, the grotesque feeling of having something (large) slithering through your being is most distracting/disturbing, the neg attacks, the major rifts, the pouring out of energy, and the creatures that lurk in the shadows, salivating over the human race, starving, wanting and ready to pounce.  

It's been an everyday occurrence for me as well......for THIRTY years! (began when I was 6 and hasn't let up since, although it changes as I change, adapts and restructures itself as I do, but has never let up.) I'm exhausted in the sense of one person battling something much larger than this world, disheartened that so few, if any REALLY understand, and stuck between "why me", and "why not me".  I'd be interested in knowing your personal "heart-felt" thoughts that concern you ever thinking of yourself as "chosen"...or special.  Because I don't believe that anyone that goes through this with any common sense or intelligence can continue to only view it as black and white. Do you hold on to that?  The idea that there is a reason, a purpose, a position you're in that could ultimately be of great benefit?  Saying that a blind-man possesses more ability to "see" than those with sight, or a child holds more wisdom in it's words than any adult...is there something along those lines or do you consider yourself to be nothing more than a victim?

I hold a message that is impossible to convey to the masses.  Soon it will no longer be "us" FEW. The veil between the dimensions is decomposing rapidly as I speak, and what has been confined will soon be unleashed.  I think you are experiencing a major premonition on this that is manifesting itself physically in your being. The falling, the severing, the loss of heart, the infestation, attack, the ultimate control & demise of the human race is playing out in your being (as in mine)...and how do you prepare anyone for what is about to take place?!?  I feel at times that I'm the only one that exists (as a total representation of the people) that there's something I could do to save myself that would save everyone else in effect, but the time for that is coming to a close...and leaves me all the more anxious.  

What is it???  Why do we know about these things were others don't?  Why are some of the most profound humans, drooling all over themselves in infirmaries??? (God Forbid). If we can put ourselves aside for the moment...what are being shown??? Nothing has effected me that I haven't "allowed" to effect/infect me...and that's touchy subject matter where OUR functions are concerned....but wouldn't the reflection off the other side of the sword show this to be true?!? Are we not IN THE END BETTER people for it?  Better prepared?!? We are holding on!  We are strong beyond anything we could explain! We have not given in or given up!!! Yes there is a host of things that suck, and gnaw, and drain, and feed and deplete us down to the bare minimum, but do we not regain our power and hold strong?!?  Is not the "least" of us still enough to continue on? I know it is still enough to be of attraction where these things are concerned.  

The words..."give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day.  Teach him how to fish and he'll LIVE FOREVER"...keep circling through my mind as I write.    Are you not a fisherman?  Have you not dropped your line in the most devilish of waters....off the map in the land of monsters, and survived your catch?!? Survived the storms in a world that few would ever venture.  You have KNOWLEDGE of these things, and that prepares you far better than those that have NOT A CLUE!  Be strong Brother Mystic, and know that despite all your feelings..............................YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!

The time has come to let go of being ticked off.  Golden light rises on the horizon you will see everything as it truly is, and you will know "their" weaknesses because you have FELT them to your very core!!!

You have somehow in your journey fallen into a pit of snakes.  You have REACTED, scrambled, panicked, and cried out...but you know that you are the only one that can get yourself out.  You SEE the reality of your situation, you wish others to see it too...to empathize, to grasp the SCALE of what you are experiencing.  You feel them slither around you.  You have felt their venomous fangs sink into your flesh, and you have experienced the illness of their poison.  In the worst moments when you are weak and delusional...your spirit riseth out of the pit to hover over your trapped body.  It asks you, "Are the snakes real?  Does the pit exist? Are you INDEED trapped?"  Silly questions, but your mind is doing silly things...and you let it go.  You open your mind up because what else is there to do in your final hours than entertain the possibilities??!?  A moment later there is no pit, no snakes...
You're spirit has not left you...you will command these things!!! I promise!

I am here for you as well...if you need to unload,
or wish to share insight.

Humbly Yours
Sister Souljah333
NEW (again) MYSTICMYSFITS.COM

PissedOffMystic

Wow. This is quite a bit to respond to. Firstly, thank you for taking the time out to say these things. I appreciate it deeply.

Do I feel special? This is a difficult question to answer, especially if you don't want to be branded as egotistical. Yes, I feel special. Yes, I feel different and set apart. But not because I have gone through immense spiritual attack. When I was born I was aware keenly of a sense of belonging to another race of men. A race in which my brothers were few.
This was long before I met a demon.

What happened to me was that I reached a high state of spiritual conciousness at a very young age, with no master but my higher self. I had no idea of demons or banishings or whatnot. I just lived my life. And one day, a demon saw this child with a tastey looking aura, and he sank his teeth in as deeply as he could. That would make me as special as a cow at a slaughterhouse.

Most people aren't attacked by demons because they have nothing to offer. A demon wants to feed. That is all. Sometimes he may be working under orders at some grand scale scheme against a person, but that seems unlikely. A demon is simply an unbalanced entity who is quite hungry. Anyone expelling enough energy is a prime target. Living a spiritual life, especially one of an success, is very difficult. There is much seeking to devour you.

We live in the age of the Kali Yuga. The era should shortly be over. People and things are more than ever cut off from their spiritual source, and therefore demons are running amuck. Do I think I'm better prepared? You could say that. But honestly, is being raped good preperation for being raped again? Not really. It just all sucks. That's the sad truth of it. The time wasted on demons is simply time wasted. Unless by some cruel twist of fate it is your divine Will to be chewed upon and suffer for a very long time. If that is the case, then you are merely doing your Will. It is my prayer that no one has such a Will, for what a sorry creature they would be.

But I don't think this is going to become too much worse for the world. People are going to decline spiritually, yes. People are going to exhibit demonic quilities, yes. But I don't believe there will be a widescale demonic attack. If there is, that would be insanity. The mental wards would be filled to the brim. This world isn't able to accept or believe in such things with enough conviction to fix them. If people like us fail in our endeavor to heal we are thrown into mental wards. It's as simple as that. And also quite understandable. I have a sharp mind and keen wits, but I do exhibit signs of paranoid schizophrenia. I do believe I'm being eaten alive by demons. That's fairly nutty, eh? :)

Unfortuantely, it's true.
What doesn't kill you only delays the inevitable.

Jancarius

I only read the first page and your last post, but if you did, or manage, to get rid of this demon(s) then you should get "The Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage", or the modern day version, "21st Century Mage" by Jason Augustus Newcomb. Getting in touch with your Holy Guardian Angel is hard (6 months hard), but you can then control those demons.

Nay

How in the world do you get the "whole" of the discussion if you only read two posts??  And then you gave advice?? :shock:

Jancarius

Never said I got the whole of the disucssion, butt. I'm not going to read the entire bonking thread. I don't give a bonk about this guy to do that. Somebody just gave me a link to this thread and when I read about the demons I posted about the book.

Is that ok with you?

yothu

My fault, I gave this rude guy from FL this link as a warning. I don't know why he's spitting at you Nay. I am sincerely sorry.
The only thing that is "paranormal" in the Universe is our limited understanding of it.

Nay

LOL!  No it's not ok with me.. :takecover:

Warning about us or about possession?  :catfight:  It's ok Yothu, thanks for the explanation.  :grin:

Take Care,
Nay

Jancarius

He started acting like an butt to me for no reason. I was just posting a link to a book and this guy comes out with some excrement that I didn't even say. And he's doing it again. I never said anything about warning against possessions, wtf?

yothu

Quote from: NayWarning about us

heh

Basically I see this thread as a warning to mess with stuff like goetia. At least this is it for me...  :shock:
The only thing that is "paranormal" in the Universe is our limited understanding of it.

Nay

Quote from: JancariusHe started acting like an butt to me for no reason. I was just posting a link to a book and this guy comes out with some excrement that I didn't even say. And he's doing it again. I never said anything about warning against possessions, wtf?

Twas a joke, plus the name of this thread is....?

Nay

Quote from: yothu
Quote from: NayWarning about us

heh

Basically I see this thread as a warning to mess with stuff like goetia. At least this is it for me...  :shock:

Like I said, twas a joke, kinda like this thread... :scared3:

PissedOffMystic

Eh? This thread was no joke woman!

If you are claiming that six years of agonizing spiritual possession is a "joke", then I think perhaps you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

And, also, my possession had nothing to do with goetia. That was all happenstance. Though I don't reccomend anyone attempt it anyway. It's just generally a bad idea. It's not wise to mess with such forces unless one absolutely has to.

NickJW

Possesion is nothing but mental illness.

And death only happens if you accept it as an inevibility.

Nay

Quote from: PissedOffMysticEh? This thread was no joke woman!

If you are claiming that six years of agonizing spiritual possession is a "joke", then I think perhaps you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

And, also, my possession had nothing to do with goetia. That was all happenstance. Though I don't reccomend anyone attempt it anyway. It's just generally a bad idea. It's not wise to mess with such forces unless one absolutely has to.

:evillaugh: Don't you mean, wench?

It's now called, "spiritual possession?"  has it really gone....there... :eh?:     And yeah, I'm claiming that six years of agonizing..I want to be the center of attention and the victim has been a very hugh waste on your time and life.  You seriously spent SIX years agonizing over something that could never, ever, ever physically hurt you?

You really have to re-think some things....

Good luck!

Nay :headbang:

Lighthouse

Quote from: Nay

Speaking of wench...  this is a little off topic  :mrgreen:  but you remeinded me...  

I recall a time when I couldn't figure out whether to call someone a wench or a wretch... so I ended up calling her a wrench.    Hee hee

Okay now back to our regularly scheduled programming.
http://www.divinewithin.com - Uncovering the Divine Within
http://www.worldawakened.com - World Awakened
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/worldawakened - World Awakened Talk Radio
http://www.innercirclepublishing.com - InnerCircle Publishing

Nay

Quote from: Lighthouse

Speaking of wench...  this is a little off topic  :mrgreen:  but you remeinded me...  

I recall a time when I couldn't figure out whether to call someone a wench or a wretch... so I ended up calling her a wrench.    Hee hee

Okay now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

I say you did well on both counts!  You morphed both words..WTG. :grin:

I love the small writing, btw.

Lighthouse

I hate to sound like an internet ignoramus but WTF is WTG?  :grin:

thanks, I like it too

Nay

Quote from: LighthouseI hate to sound like an internet ignoramus but WTF is WTG?  :grin:

thanks, I like it too

Way To Go...

Lighthouse

Way To Go...

Thanks  :thumbsup:

PissedOffMystic

Heh, you are a funny little woman.

Firstly, as for possession as a need to be the center of attention, that is pure nonsense. I didn't tell a single soul for five and a half years of it. Except my pastor - and only because I thought he might be able to help.
So that little theory of yours falls a little short.

I don't know how many times I have to tell you this before you get it through that rubber noggin of yours, but you simply don't know what you are talking about when it comes to spiritual matters.

You just need to calm down, inhale deeply, and take up a hobby or something. Perhaps craftwork would be more up your alley. As for anything spiritual, you seem to be shat out of luck.

I was curious as to why you were so damn angry and negative about all of this, but I suppose if I was wrong about everything I'd be a little ticked off as well.

You aught to start using that brain God gave you. Perhaps if you finally manage to have a coherent and logical thought you'll be able to raise your status in life a little higher than a board moderator.

Good luck!!!

Lighthouse

Mirror mirror on the board... lets look at that little post and read it as if the poster were talking to himself... what might we find out about the reflection Nay is showing the PissedOffMystic?  :think:

Nay

Quote from: PissedOffMysticHeh, you are a funny little woman.

Firstly, as for possession as a need to be the center of attention, that is pure nonsense. I didn't tell a single soul for five and a half years of it. Except my pastor - and only because I thought he might be able to help.
So that little theory of yours falls a little short.

I don't know how many times I have to tell you this before you get it through that rubber noggin of yours, but you simply don't know what you are talking about when it comes to spiritual matters.

You just need to calm down, inhale deeply, and take up a hobby or something. Perhaps craftwork would be more up your alley. As for anything spiritual, you seem to be shat out of luck.

I was curious as to why you were so damn angry and negative about all of this, but I suppose if I was wrong about everything I'd be a little ticked off as well.

You aught to start using that brain God gave you. Perhaps if you finally manage to have a coherent and logical thought you'll be able to raise your status in life a little higher than a board moderator.

Good luck!!!
Your pastor?  Don't you DARE throw that in to enlist some kind of compassion.   My rubber noggin? hehehe  
I have to admit, that was well delivered even if it was given with a dagger in the hand.
I'm damn angry?   :twisted:  If you insist my dark one, if you insist!!.

Nay

Quote from: LighthouseMirror mirror on the board... lets look at that little post and read it as if the poster were talking to himself... what might we find out about the reflection Nay is showing the PissedOffMystic?  :think:

NOW....... lets hold up the mirror.  :wink:

Nicely said Lighthouse.

Nay  :grin:

Selski

We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.