News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Possession

Previous topic - Next topic

yothu

Quote from: NayLike I said, twas a joke, kinda like this thread...

Yes, I understand.

As a matter of fact I am one of the few that actually likes you (yes, I like you), Nay, and appreciate you being here on the board.

With metta  :tickle:

PS: Hey, these smileys are kewl
The only thing that is "paranormal" in the Universe is our limited understanding of it.

Lighthouse

Hey!!! I like Nay too! :grin:  No fair claiming her all to yourself! :kermit:
http://www.divinewithin.com - Uncovering the Divine Within
http://www.worldawakened.com - World Awakened
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/worldawakened - World Awakened Talk Radio
http://www.innercirclepublishing.com - InnerCircle Publishing

Nay

Quote from: yothu
Quote from: NayLike I said, twas a joke, kinda like this thread...

Yes, I understand.

As a matter of fact I am one of the few that actually likes you (yes, I like you), Nay, and appreciate you being here on the board.

With metta  :tickle:

PS: Hey, these smileys are kewl

Hehehe...I'm not sure if you just gave me a compliment or a major cut-down!  Well done!  :laugh7:

I think my sig says it all....

Nay

PS.  You have Runlola to thank for the smilies.  :smile:

Souljah333

:bump:
Well...obviously no fresh new starts for the new year taking place here.
Still haven't found the time I see to utilize all that grey pudding upstairs to move in a soft, warm, and intelligent light.
Still niggling away with the pariah.

Sweet Sweet Mystic...looking for love in all the wrong places :rabbit:
Always free to do as you wish, but hoping I can entice you back home.
I've missed you much!!!

Insatiably yours.......Soul
:kissing:
NEW (again) MYSTICMYSFITS.COM

Nay

Still having that late night third bottle of wine I see and then comes out of the darkness to allow that fourth personality to have some fun. Quite the tag team

Keep up the good work.. :grin:

Souljah333

i should say so...two attention starved, drunken, schizophrenics always make a better think tank than one pessimystic naysayer, but you know you always get all the brownie points for effort my dear. :grin:

more love & light for 2006
soul

Nay

Pessimystic?  LOL!  That was funny!  but don't go changing on me now, dear.  I don't think I can handle you having a funny, bright side.  :laugh7:

Syncro

Quote from: Nay
Quote from: LighthouseMirror mirror on the board... lets look at that little post and read it as if the poster were talking to himself... what might we find out about the reflection Nay is showing the PissedOffMystic?  :think:

NOW....... lets hold up the mirror.  :wink:

Nicely said Lighthouse.

Nay  :grin:

No wonder nobody shows their neg problems here, everyone gets bashed, flamed, beaten, and kicked out the door.

The above comment could be said for you as well, Nay. He has been holding a mirror for a very long time, which you blatantly ignore and/or refuse to look at. Nothing really intelligent here either, just "point finger and laugh" scenario which does nobody any good and everyone lots of harm. I am singling this character out because he/she is making the most ruckus BTW.  

The other side isn't acting very mature either. Flaming on both sides, nobody trying to take the other side into consideration, what a sad state of affairs. I truly hope the whole site isn't like this, aren't all of you supposed to be empaths here? I see no empathy here. ME VS YOU here, ME VS YOU there, MY PARADIGM IS BETTER THAN YOURS, YOUR PARADIGM IS OBVIOUSLY WRONG BECAUSE MINE DOESN'T AGREE, what silly nonsense from both sides. Isn't the goal of a conversation to try and understand the other, and isn't the goal of a forum to learn from other people's post? Can't happen when the above is occurring.

Well, I think I have said enough, I will just quietly go back to my hole of a thread and wait for some intelligent conversation to hopefully spark.

Nay

I see you're new here.  I will simply say, go back and read some posts because I'm not about to fight with every person that comes over from Astral Demonics to prove ya'll are the most depressing and dependent people...Plus, I tried the intellegent road, now I'm just totally frustrated at the lack of taking responsiblity and taking charge in ones life.

Quote from: syncroWell, I think I have said enough, I will just quietly go back to my hole of a thread and wait for some intelligent conversation to hopefully spark.
After all that big talk, you end with this?.....yeah, I get what you mean about both sides not acting very mature.

Souljah333

what hole of a thread???
oh yeah...welcome to the dysfunctional sport that is astral pulse!
(choices therefore...home team, opponents, or spectator)

laiana

Quote from: NayI'm not about to fight with every person that comes over from Astral Demonics to prove ya'll are the most depressing and dependent people...

Now here is where I have to pipe up and say that is totally and utterly uncalled for.  I have been a member of both forum for a while - this one for over a year and Dynamics since it started.

Calling us all depressing and dependant is downright insulting.  I have been a quiet observer, reading and learning about all this stuff that fascinates me and for you to be so rude, especially being a moderator, is immature and stupid.

I have kept out of this thread and kept quiet on all the snide remarks despite the fact that I also find it a wee bit childish but I have been reading and keeping up to date and finally had to put my own two bits in.

Shame on you - you're supposed to be setting an example for forum members, not acting like the most immature of the lot.

Souljah333

don't waste your breath! if you've been spectating as long as you say then you know this little round-the-rosy game of nay and the fellow ankle bitters. it's exactly what they thrive off of! they LOVE it!!!
...but go ahead...you think it'll be satisfying to get it off your chest, but when your opinion gets chewed up and regurgitated back in your face. it just leads to more frustration. you learn to let it roll of your back, because it's exactly that...immature.

anything to dance around any straight forward, intelligent, progressive, open-minded discussion. not all moderators exist to set an example. some have the very special job of baiting members into a frenzy and fueling the fires. takes all kinds.

Nay

Quote from: laiana
Quote from: NayI'm not about to fight with every person that comes over from Astral Demonics to prove ya'll are the most depressing and dependent people...

Now here is where I have to pipe up and say that is totally and utterly uncalled for.  I have been a member of both forum for a while - this one for over a year and Dynamics since it started.

Calling us all depressing and dependant is downright insulting.  I have been a quiet observer, reading and learning about all this stuff that fascinates me and for you to be so rude, especially being a moderator, is immature and stupid.

I have kept out of this thread and kept quiet on all the snide remarks despite the fact that I also find it a wee bit childish but I have been reading and keeping up to date and finally had to put my own two bits in.

Shame on you - you're supposed to be setting an example for forum members, not acting like the most immature of the lot.

:roll:  I missed this post.  I stand by what I say and anyone whom goes and reads at astral dynamics can make up their own mind on what kind depressing and dependent talk is going on over there.  If you find it so insulting, then you just might want to look within and figure out why you got so defensive.... :dont-know:  Just saying.

Syncro

Quote from: laiana

:roll:  I missed this post.  I stand by what I say and anyone whom goes and reads at astral dynamics can make up their own mind on what kind depressing and dependent talk is going on over there.  If you find it so insulting, then you just might want to look within and figure out why you got so defensive.... :dont-know:  Just saying.

Got a bit bored, so came back. But, to put this bluntly: there a reason you don't take your own advice? What happened to this so called empathy of yours?

James S

Ok, an attempt at some hopefully intelligent discussion...

I've got my own personal views on the idea of attacks, negs, possessions, etc, having spent time on both sides of the fence.

What I see here is something that's become a real religious debate. Absolutes, rights and wrongs, do this don't do that, this person can lead you to salvation, this person will lead you astray.
I think you get the picture.

So, in a hope of maybe putting things back into perspective a bit here, I'll put forward one little idea:

There is no right or wrong!
There is only what works and what doesn't work.

As to what works and what doesn't work, well, I believe you really need to find that out for yourself.

Now, for me, what works is to accept the challenges and learn the lessons they bring. Depression, negs, and... even the "P" word, are a challenge. They bring a lesson.

If you can learn from your attacks, move on into a place of healing, and live a life that has evolved beyond the attacks, then you've learned the lesson. You're free to move on to a better place in your life, and hopefully also give others who are struggling along your old path a bit of gentle guidance that might help them meet their challenge.

But beware of people who "can save you". Like an old buddhist saying, "if you see Buddha walking down the street, run the other way."
The job of a healer or teacher is not to save you, but to help show you how to save yourself.

If you do not learn the lessons, there's a very good chance you will remain in a place where the attacks are an ongoing life event.
This does not mean you are any less a person. It just means that what you are currently doing is not working for you. You are not able to evolve beyond the negative influences.

This could be for any number of reasons. It could be that the individual is living a life that requires the innapropriate seeking of attention - someone that holds to personal dramas, or it could be that an individual is in a lifetime where they're trying to resolve some negative past life karmic event. Whatever the case, there's a lesson to be learned and a challenge to meet.

Being of an open mind can help an individual find what works.
Otherwise approaching the matter with "religious" thinking is likely to leave the individual stuck in something that does not work for them.

Blessings,
James.

Nay

Syn, it's ok, I understand you have to try...kinda like a pitbull, once you sink your teeth in, you can't let go.  Plus everyone wants a go at Nay..:lol:

I've explained all of this loooooooong ago.  I've given my reasons why I don't want ya'll on this site scaring all the new people in those said posts.  You have astral demonics to spread your fear and dislike for the light, why not stay there?

laiana

Don't be so condescending.  Anyone who reads at Astral Dynamics CAN go and make up their mind - which is what I do, it doesn't make ME depressing and dependant just for being a part of that forum.

I learn a helluva lot over there, I learn a helluva lot over here.  YOU have no right to label everyone the same, and if you are so mature and confident in your beliefs and with yourself you would realise that.  Hell, that's something even *I* learned years ago - everyone is different and one does not judge a whole bunch of people as "depressing and dependant" just because they're part of another forum.

Some people may be depressed.  Some people may be dependant.  Hell, some people may even be happy - like me.  I don't need to look very far "within" to know that your comments were shallow, and narrow minded.  And I am quite sure you don't have to look too far "within" to know that too.

That being said, I have not yet decided my own opinion on negs, neg attacks, and negative beings because I have not yet experienced any such things myself on a personal level.

I believe that such things probably do exist, but only due to the way I was brought up (which was a Christian perspective).  I also know that my own mind and hormonal balances (or imbalances) can also effect things.  I do also know that the mind is powerful enough to play all sorts of tricks on people that may appear as reality.

I guess until I experience such things for myself I won't really know, but quite frankly I hope I never have to deal with such extreme circumstances.

BTW Nay, this "PLOM" Party is getting a bit old.

Nay

I will be condesending if I wish, thank you.  

And give me a break, do you read what is being talked about?  Right now you can go read new posts and it's obvious that some of these people are classic cases of paranoid Schizophrenia and instead of being helped they are being encouraged to believe they are being attacked by negatives... shame on all involved.

You and a few others might think I'm quite the b1tch, but I see it as protecting the people that we have here and not allowing them to be pulled into a senseless, non productive, self destructive drama, which I see is unfortunately becoming the new fad..

:roll:

PS.  all you have to do is check out the PSD section at AD.. it speaks volumes.

Syncro

Quote from: NaySyn, it's ok, I understand you have to try...kinda like a pitbull, once you sink your teeth in, you can't let go.  Plus everyone wants a go at Nay..:lol:

I've explained all of this loooooooong ago.  I've given my reasons why I don't want ya'll on this site scaring all the new people in those said posts.  You have astral demonics to spread your fear and dislike for the light, why not stay there?

The same could be said of you my friend. So, when are you going to quite running and start facing the questions being thrown at you? I really don't care when and how you gave your reasons, and if this is the case, you can at least do a copy and paste deal, otherwise you don't have an argument, and thus I am forced to keep my opinion, rather than having something to chew on, which might even change my mind.

Let's re-hash.

1) Why aren't you taking your own advice?
2) What happened to this so called empathy of yours?

James: I appreciate what your trying to do, but the above person here seems to be the problem, not the members around her. Evidence of this is the repeated fact this keeps coming up, further evidence is the fact she refuses to face down the problem, and instead chooses to circle the questions given and run away from the reality being set at her, and even further evidence is the lack of intelligence in her responses. Moderator or not, you have to admit this is pretty childish. What happened to the so called spirituality of this place?

Let me give you a clear cut example for you to work with, read her response to this IF she gives one:

QuoteAnd give me a break, do you read what is being talked about? Right now you can go read new posts and it's obvious that some of these people are classic cases of paranoid Schizophrania and instead of being helped they are being encouraged to believe they are being attacked by negatives... shame on all involved.

Prove it, because you know what? The other side already has provided sufficient evidence. I have read a good deal of your posts.

Nays Evidence: ----------------

Also, you would do well to quite assuming we are all from AD, this is not the case for all of us. You know what they say about assumptions, they make asses.

Another thing, we can either beat the living hell out of each other with words. (In which case I am sure to win, as evidence from previous posts show that you can't argue worth anything, and of course as evidence will show I will be banned, despite the fact that you are the one instigating these arguments and causing all the ruckus) or we can debate this topic politely like adults. Your call, which do you want? If the past is any indication, you will choose bickering and fighting, just like a 3 year old.

Speaking of 3 year olds, one can either learn to grow up, or face the consequences.....them being everyone trying to show you for the 3 year old your acting like in a public forum. We are responsible for our own outlook most of the time, and this is no exception.

Round and Round the Flaming bush we go, till the bush gets burned and the people running around it with it, but don't expect to see me when the bush comes down and spreads it's flames, I'll be long gone. I know a pointless cause when I see one.

Back to James:
QuoteIf you can learn from your attacks, move on into a place of healing, and live a life that has evolved beyond the attacks, then you've learned the lesson. You're free to move on to a better place in your life, and hopefully also give others who are struggling along your old path a bit of gentle guidance that might help them meet their challenge.

A bit too generalized for me, I tend to find that one must get rid of the problem first before they learn to move on, and from what I am seeing of these cases they are having difficulty doing that. Can't learn a lesson till the lesson is over, and for the people here their lesson is NOT over, it is still going, so how does the above work I ask you?

QuoteBut beware of people who "can save you". Like an old buddhist saying, "if you see Buddha walking down the street, run the other way."
The job of a healer or teacher is not to save you, but to help show you how to save yourself.

While I do find there are a few exceptions to this rule (Can you help yourself when your arms and legs are broken?) This is generally true, but keeping in mind that "If one faces all their problems alone, one will find that when they fall it's harder to pick themselves back up." A healer is a companion, not a Savior. Might be worth to make sure that what you think you are seeing of said healers isn't necessarily what's going on in reality.

QuoteIf you do not learn the lessons, there's a very good chance you will remain in a place where the attacks are an ongoing life event.
This does not mean you are any less a person. It just means that what you are currently doing is not working for you. You are not able to evolve beyond the negative influences.

Let's say, like many claim, that a neg has hold of my mental faculties, how am I supposed to learn anything? If something is in my head controlling my information, as I have heard claim these things can do, can't it undo any lessons learned? Can it not, also, keep me from reaching my goals? Is this not a time of crisis where I should seek someone to help me? (note the word "help," not "save.") If indeed said beings are true, I would find the above quite contrary to what you are saying.

Religious thinking huh? hmm, show me how this is religious. And bear in mind, just because I am debating doesn't mean I am of a closed mindset, debate is meant to open new paths of knowledge, and to create understanding, close rifts, ect ;)

This is an entirely too big post, I had not meant to spend this much time and effort here, so long for now.

Nay

Yakity, yak, yak, yak..  What are ya jealous that it doesn't take me writing a small novel to get to my points?  And no, I'm not going to paste and copy..you go look them up. :grin:

And please, don't call me your friend..that is called being a smart butt and hypocrite.. I mean really, can't you be honest with your hatred instead of being passive aggressive...shheesh.  

And why in the hell are you so upset?  Have I said that I'm speaking about you or perhaps it rings a bit too true for you, thus causing this influx of angry emotions....  I think you spit on your computer screen and that vein is about to pop on your temple.

If I'm such a bother to this site, why aren't ya'll picketing for my getting the axe?  I'll be more than happy to leave if this is what the masses want.  And believe me, this place used to have a lot more positive outlook before a crowd of neg lovers showed up!!

Now, say it, don't spray it!  <---- That was my 3yr old coming out of me.  :lol:

I will admit because I'm NOT a hypocrite, that I'm taking a bit of pleasure out of watching you have a hissy fit.. *snicker*  Let's see if you can come up with more clever ways to personally attack me.

Syncro

Quote from: NayYakity, yak, yak, yak..  What are ya jealous that it doesn't take me writing a small novel to get to my points?  And no, I'm not going to paste and copy..you go look them up. :grin:

And please, don't call me your friend..that is called being a smart butt and hypocrite.. I mean really, can't you be honest with your hatred instead of being passive aggressive...shheesh.  

And why in the hell are you so upset?  Have I said that I'm speaking about you or perhaps it rings a bit too true for you, thus causing this influx of angry emotions....  I think you spit on your computer screen and that vein is about to pop on your temple.

If I'm such a bother to this site, why aren't ya'll picketing for my getting the axe?  I'll be more than happy to leave if this is what the masses want.  And believe me, this place used to have a lot more positive outlook before a crowd of neg lovers showed up!!

Now, say it, don't spray it!  <---- That was my 3yr old coming out of me.  :lol:

I will admit because I'm NOT a hypocrite, that I'm taking a bit of pleasure out of watching you have a hissy fit.. *snicker*  Let's see if you can come up with more clever ways to personally attack me.

My my, aren't we being defensive?

Nay, I hate nobody. This is the honest to god truth. Your assumptions are making you look like a hypocritical fool.

What I hate is this: peoples actions. Your actions speak volumes.

QuoteAnd why in the hell are you so upset?  Have I said that I'm speaking about you or perhaps it rings a bit too true for you, thus causing this influx of angry emotions....  I think you spit on your computer screen and that vein is about to pop on your temple.

Ahh, who is upset now hmm?

QuoteIf I'm such a bother to this site, why aren't ya'll picketing for my getting the axe?  I'll be more than happy to leave if this is what the masses want.  And believe me, this place used to have a lot more positive outlook before a crowd of neg lovers showed up!!

Based on what I am seeing of original posts, this crowd STARTED with the so called "neg lovers," what seems to have changed is the faculty. You guys are the ones who kicked the owner of the site out kicking and screaming, I mean, who the hell kicks someone out of their own home huh?

Quoteyou go look them up.

As it so happens I have, nothing much there sorry. I have yet to see anything from you that isn't conniving, Random, and downright dogmatic bovine excrement.

QuoteIf I'm such a bother to this site, why aren't ya'll picketing for my getting the axe? I'll be more than happy to leave if this is what the masses want. And believe me, this place used to have a lot more positive outlook before a crowd of neg lovers showed up!!

Having looked at previous posts, this occurred. You didn't leave.

And most of those posts someone pointed out on wayback machine, hmm, says volumes about how secure you feel.

Quotewill admit because I'm NOT a hypocrite, that I'm taking a bit of pleasure out of watching you have a hissy fit.. *snicker* Let's see if you can come up with more clever ways to personally attack me.

Ahh contraire, you sure are putting up quite the defensive attitude, and you sure are ignoring blatant facts a lot.

BTW: if the tables were turned, and this discussion would have been about the NON existence of negs, guess what I would do?

I'm trying to bring some opposition up so that people have a chance to see the other side of the story, which you don't want to let happen, hmm.

Your protecting nobody here lady, everyone has something called a mind, let them use it, or is it your opinion that everyone is an idiot and can't call shots like they see it? "oooh, the masses are being influenced," HA. The one who is influenced here is you.

Also, just to show you how your coming across, I shall now dub this site astralflaming, or should I say naybashingeveryone.com, or perhaps unintelligentastralconversation.com, or maybe astraldogmatism.com would be more of an appropriate term?

Seriously here, you can forget the above as long as you tune in to this: what use is this conversation if we can't listen to the opposition, let them have a say?

At what you so lovingly call "astral demonics," I have in fact looked at the PSD forum. I saw intelligence there. I am sorry, but I am not seeing that here so far. I am waiting and hoping for someone to prove me wrong, after all we had a very nice and intriguing discussion going a few threads below, no flaming, no wars, no bashing (well, a little bit from one individual.) and everyone simply put their evidence down on the table.

There are a few individuals here who are arguing, bickering, bashing to safeguard their beliefs. This is called an US vrs THEM Argument and/or paradigm.

The result is blatantly obvious, nothing but bickering, arguing, destruction. It has been proven through this thread. Time and time again I see this here, time and time again it only leads to hurt feelings, anger, frustration.

This is the true difference between the AP now,

and the AP you loved before, Nay. The difference is not the people, it's this mental trap that has been set up. It causes Dogma, dissuasion, instability, and further negativity. The cycle can go on and on so it never ends.

I don't care how to the point you are, how long winded you are, if you believe in negs, if you don't, if you are ascended, a master, a student, a lowly one, whatever. To each his own, everyone has a right to their own beliefs, you however don't seem to think this way.

I will ask you again:

1) why aren't you taking your own advice
2) what happened to your empathy?

And do take note, Nay, I have never been angry, I have never been a hypocrite, I have responded to your words in kind. Can you say the same thing?

No

From this point, I will use intelligence and trying to break this US VRS THEM paradigm like a twig and see what happens from there.

Heather B.

Don't mind me, I'm just hanging out in the peanut gallery.  :popcorn2:
|*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*|
:sunny:  Heather B.
(formerly known as Almost Mrs. Murphy)

Sky, far away sky
A murmured voice:
"Your dreams now turn
the wheel of the stars."

--Arai Akino, "Tsuki no Ie"

Nay

:locolaugh:  Another "Psychic" that isn't Psychic..  OMG, that is too funny!

Kidding aside, is that what you feel from my posts?  You get a feeling of me being defensive and angry??  You are kidding, right?  If you could only see me, I swear I've had a smile on my lips the whole time.  :heh:

Take my own advice about what?  I don't live in fear, I don't hand over my free will to some guru, I don't jump and scream NEG! everytime something goes bump in the night.  So, I think I am taking my own advice

What happened to my empathy?  It's still there, you just aren't feeling it.  :lol:

This is fun..  :catfight:

Nay

Quote from: Heather B.Don't mind me, I'm just hanging out in the peanut gallery.  :popcorn2:

LOL!  Join in, feel free!  :grin:

Selski

Quote from: Heather B.Don't mind me, I'm just hanging out in the peanut gallery.  :popcorn2:

Me too, my popcorn box just got bigger...

:popcorn:

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.