News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Possession

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather B.

I just think it's so Dark Ages to attribute all of life's problems to demons.

I've been through some seriously deep, dark, terrifying personal Hells in my life--physiological problems, mental problems, emotional problems, social problems, spiritual problems, you name it.  I knew people who blamed it on demons or on other people or things, and I could have done the same--but I intuitively knew it was wrong.  I knew I had to own my problems and all the negativity surrounding them (because, sorry to say, humanity is not all love and light--and we don't need demons to prove that).  I got as much help and support as I could from modern professionals (doctors, counselors, priests, psychics, teachers/professors, etc.)--they could only get me so far, but I also came to learn that I had the ability to carry myself the rest of the way.  

Alot of the time, it involved leaning into the pain, getting through it rather than around it.  And sometimes, it involved being patient and gentle with myself.  And sometimes, sheer will got me through it.  Actually, there have been times when I've felt like nothing less than the hand of God Himself has gotten me through even the most routine of days.  But I've kept on getting through them, and I always will.

And by the way, it's not because I'm special or different in any way.  My story is in no way unique.  I find that people who claim to be possessed or otherwise victimized by negs, demons, etc. are the "unique" ones.   :roll:
|*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*|
:sunny:  Heather B.
(formerly known as Almost Mrs. Murphy)

Sky, far away sky
A murmured voice:
"Your dreams now turn
the wheel of the stars."

--Arai Akino, "Tsuki no Ie"

Souljah333

Did all this go on while I was on sabbatical? Sometimes feels like I (as well) come looking for some intelligent exchange, and it winds up here...in the rut.

I'm trying to stand back and think of how it all goes...like reading the same book a hundred times over, and it's not even a good book. Let's see...it's usually some unsuspecting noob to AP that finally breaks out of the silence and eeks out some trouble they may be having in their life: fear based and usually more than a bit confused. Some other noobs (those with no first hand experience, but a lot of passion or interest) will pipe up, passing round links, ideologies, and half-baked conclusion...then 'the pack' picks up on the scent of it all, circles round...and moves in for the kill. Unfortunately it's messy. I personally wouldn't have too much of a problem with a quick, intelligent, straight-to-throat kill (although those that somewhat know me...know I have little problem stepping in to protect the under-dogs when attacked).

No...what bothers me is it's definitely a game...playing with the prey till it's lifeless and no fun to play with anymore, or at least has the common sense to escape (so long stupid noob...off to astral demonics with you!)

Nay ~ to say your acting out of concern, or coming from a light place based in reality...well...come on...even if "we" tried to meet you half way on that...it still wouldn't be worth swallowing. For the most part I think your comments are made out of boredom...and with the protection that being a moderator grants you...you take it a step too far, but always round and round to the ha, ha ha's in the end...like it was all just a big ol' joke to begin with. You're an instigator...nothing more, and like I said...it takes all kinds.

I have been at the receiving end of your love & light too many times to count, and I'm none the better for it. Schizophrenic for the two of us has become a sorted joke, but it's not really funny is it?!?
Whatever the symptoms might be...I personally believe that everything can be cured through holistic means. Whether or not anyone involved in these groups are Schizoaffective is not the point. The point is that they're looking into alternative explanations and solutions to their problems, and that's one step ahead of the masses of numbed out Sheeple who always look for the quick fix. This has always been my problem...where I have absolutely no objection to healthy, spiritual, common sense being urged (meditation, whole food diets, yoga, balancing, etc)...I have yet to ever see you suggest any of these protocols to the so called "afflicted".

Feel free to "cut & paste" as I'd very much like to be proved wrong on this count.

A common prescription drug for Schizophrenia is Clozapin sold under the name "Clozaril" (approved by the FDA 1997). Side effects included dry mouth, constipation, blurred vision, and drowsiness, sexual dysfunction or decreased sexual desire, menstrual changes, and significant weight gain. Also restlessness, stiffness, tremors, muscle spasms, and one of the most unpleasant and serious side effects, a condition called Tardive Dyskinesia; a movement disorder of uncontrolled facial movements and sometimes jerking or twisting movements of other body parts, effecting 15 to 20 percent of patients, and usually continuing even after the medication is stopped. People taking clozapine must have their blood monitored every one or two weeks due to a common and serious drop in white blood cells.
Also a rare, but very serious, side effect Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome Signs to watch for are muscle stiffness that occurs over one to three days, a high fever, and confusion that can lead to death if not treated.

On top of this several lawsuits are in progress against Clozaril for more than 140 patients that developed new-onset diabetes. Three dozen cases involved ketoacidosis, a potentially deadly complication of elevated blood sugar (11 reports of runaway blood sugar in patient's ages 13 to 18).
Of the patient's taking Zyprexa (another common drug), seven had new diagnosis of hyperglycemia. The sugar disorder developed within a week of taking Zyprexa in two patients and within six months for eight others. One patient ultimately died of necrotizing pancreatitis, a condition in which cells in the pancreas die.
Additionally, Clozaril was linked to dozens of cases of heart complications, including at least 28 deaths since the late 1980s. Novartis, which makes a brand-name version of the pill, has contested those figures. Even so, many mental health experts consider the compound a "miracle drug" for patients with otherwise untreatable psychosis...

...so much for all the experts here and elsewhere.

So to all the Naysayers against the darker side of spiritual exploration and growth, and Heather B. (the former Mrs.) as well...thank GOD we live in different camps. At "our" little pow wows we sit and talk about how "dark ages" it is to just follow along with your head up your *ackhm*, slapping little smiley stickers all over the uncomfortable stuff, but in the end we are what y'all see in the mirror, and on the other-side y'all are we get back.
Irony!!! Just can't ever seem to meet in the middle and figure anything out. Oh well.

Soul
Saying & Spraying & making a small novel out of it all
:grin:
NEW (again) MYSTICMYSFITS.COM

Nay

Geez ya'll like to hear yourselves talk.. and it's all about what a terrible person I am.  So busy pointing out my faults you can't even stop for one second and realize that ya'll are describing yourselves.

I wasn't joking about the Schizophrenia and you know so much about it, why doesn't that surprise me...

I did want to comment on a couple things Syncro said,

Quote from: syncroBased on what I am seeing of original posts, this crowd STARTED with the so called "neg lovers," what seems to have changed is the faculty. You guys are the ones who kicked the owner of the site out kicking and screaming, I mean, who the hell kicks someone out of their own home huh?
Robert never was the owner of this site, Adrian is and always was, please get your facts straight before making such a bold statement.

Quote from: syncroHaving looked at previous posts, this occurred. You didn't leave.
Now I'm the one who is going to ask, link me please?

Quote from: syncroAt what you so lovingly call "astral demonics," I have in fact looked at the PSD forum. I saw intelligence there. I am sorry, but I am not seeing that here so far.

LOL!  Ok, allow me to give a few excerpts from the intelligent site....

Quote"One of the most bizarre episodes of the download was when I found myself sitting on my bed in my house speaking (if you can call be slack jawed and virtually mindless muttering a few words in incoherent, incomplete sentences speaking) to a very paranoid, short, fast talking (no periods in sentences, just endless jabber) thing. Couldn't see it physically, but could sense where it was, it's height and movement and could hear it speaking out loud in the most irritatingly bad high pitched voice I have ever heard. It would stand next to my bed and proceed to tell me one outrageous lie after another (what do I call an outrageous lie?"
download?? HUH???

Quote"I kept this to myself because I didn't want to frighten people...they have been shoving a ton of crap in my throat recently in an atempt to cut off the energy to my head...which would kill me.
Yep, that sounds like a person that has all their faculties about them....

QuoteI've been very uncomfortable, have not been sure if I would live long, still am not sure. They are also attacking my chest and reproductive organs heavily. But ---- has been checking me out and he says energy is still getting through and some of the devices are not functioning correctly. That is why I am still alive.
What the heck is he fixing, a radio?

QuoteI am always uncomfortable, always unsure of my health, and don't know if I will live long. But I am living longer than these things want."
Yeah, that's why they are living longer.. :roll:

Quotehey and I thought I had the strongest negs on this forum. I guess time progessively makes the attacks much violent.
Competing for "I'm king of neg possession"...isn't that a tad strange?

QuoteWhat I've been threw is brain manipulation, possibly choked by the throat in trance, burned by bubbles of non physical neg energy and telepathic high frequancy attacks. Even possibly bladder control. This is one of the most dangerous attacks. I could die from food posioning."
I have nooooo idea what he's talking about, but hey..it's neg related I'm sure

Quote"I felt them moving through my body in more then one location, at the same time. They mostly just sit sit in one place, and when they do, they are undetectable. But when they start moving, I can clearly sense that, because some of these negs that have invaded my bodyare half-corporeal. Once I half-choked on one that had slithered right from the base of my brain, down my throught, into the stomach, and then came right back (or it was another one), and you could feel the complete motion from top to bottom, even had the retching reflex, so it was no hallucination - these things have actually made themselves a home of my body.
I'm not talking about simple "voices in my head" (although they have talked to me like that a dozen times or so), just this morning another one, a large one floated down on my head, I felt it moving / rearanging itself upon my head, floating in front of my face like a slight breeze. Then it slowly penetrated my left eye with something (or maybe that was itself, you could feel that thing moving through the eyeball (sticking it deeper and deeper, but with no pain), the eye even made a wet "schlk" sound, so that means real, physical preassure was applied.
There was this one time in my posession (it lasted about a week) that they were doing something to my brain. Every evening when I went to bed the neg in my head would start "operating" my brain, pinching and squeezing the various parts then moving to another part and sticking something like a needle deep within, I'm not talking about "my impressions" about what it was doing, I'm talking about live action here, you could clearly feel complete movements of it from point A to point B and in between. And it hurt unbelievably... I'm sure that various "mygrene" symptoms were "made up" originaly by doctors who in actuality were treating neg attack victims who didn't even know they were infested with negs - so they simply classified it a "severe type of headache which is caracterized by blah blah"..."
Hmmmmmm...blantant lie, or needs medication.  

Quote"I won't elaborate too much on what I believe is happening to me other than there appear to be negs, ETs, and human helpers/slaves, so to speak. "
Nuff said...

Quote"I think I was possessed last night. Same symptoms. I had hardly any control over my body. I knew that I was being used. It was soo hard to gain control. Spectating. I had too put allot of will to move my body. Still I was in the same state. It was nothing like trance parlaysis. Tonight Im not going to sleep"
I hate when that happens!

Quote"I've been abused too much. This morning I woke up in trance and the entity was sucking on my brain. A very unpleasent feeling. It's possible that It has done brain damage. I had a headache today all day long."
But not as much as I hate it when THIS happens..

Quote"Wrap the attacked area up with tin foil and feel the effects
Easy to use and apply... Reply with results here..."
I want a picture of that!
"Well actually, I have heard two other recommendations...tin foil hats or tin foil anything are passe:

1) Velostat hats which can be found here: http://www.stopabductions.com/

2) Take steel wool kitchen scours and shove them into a cap and wear that...I had one person tell me it did indeed "
LOL. and someone actually makes these things?
"Finally, in 2003, somebody (positive greys and other higher help) got "tired of watching you suffer" (as the phrase was said to me repeatedly). I underwent what some in the UFO community refer to as a Data Download, a massive, uninterrupted, powerful channeling of information. Again, very long complicated story, I am only going to relate several key aspects that have me a tad concerned. Please understand that in fighting for my life for 5 years and thinking like I was going to die, I wasn't really paying attention to current events, so treat me like someone who just got rescued from Gilligan's Island and has absolutely no clue what is happening today.
Oooooh, THAT is what a download is..

Just read this one..lol.  paranoia runs amuck..
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.hp?t=1883&start=0

It goes on and on...  You really think that is intellegent?  I think it's sad and it gives me stomach ache...oh, wait...that's a Neg trying to possess me  :blackeye:

Syncro

Tsk Tsk Nay. So, If something sounds weird and strange, that automatically makes it wrong? Very well then, Astral Projection sounded weird and strange to me when I was younger, it must not exist then, right? The idea of US VS THEM sounds strange to me, so that must not exist too, hm?

Blatant lies, fixing radio huh? Tell me, are you only looking for what you want to see, or are you taking in the bigger picture? Is it really wrong for people to try and find an answer to the problems they have? Is the (actually very NOT scientifically proven....and you can look this up and find I am right...) schizophrenia, etc suggestions of scientists really all it's cut out to be, or are they doing the same thing as the "neg people," trying to find something to explain the phenomena around them?

I can't say I blame people for circling the "schizo" word, have you ever been inside a mental hospital (WHICH, BTW, According to textbook definition, anyone who astral projects, sees spirits, is empathic, is thus a lunatic and should be put in the asylum, so in truth I could make the same argument about you, and everyone else on this forum, that you are making against the "neg people."

I'm going to be bold here now: I SPEAK FOR US ALL WHEN I SAY: (wow, considering that there are a lot and that I don't even know the actual opinions of everyone...) We don't wont you kicked out, banned, bashed, burned, etc. We want you... to understand...

That is all, just understand. No US VS THEM, simple understanding.

Heather:
QuoteI just think it's so Dark Ages to attribute all of life's problems to demons.

Well, at least you blatantly say this is an opinion, so no comment here. The main thing I wanted to say is: Demons can be in the mind, mostly. Interpretation, we have. You interpret one way, I interpret another. Schizo, Negs, the truth of the matter is this.........they are the same damn thing. One views it differently than the other, but that doesn't make it any less true.

"Luminous being, we are, not this filthy matter." (Even if your not a star wars fan, ya gotta love Yoda LOL.) But, truth of the matter is there cannot be anything "luminous," without some darkness to help shape, create, define what is "luminous."

James S

Hi Syncro,

I see what you're saying (in your second last post), and I understand.
When we first come under the influence of something negative and life altering, be it negs, or depression, whatever, yes we do need help. I agree. It's to always be hoped that there is someone or something that can help "save" us. Then the rest is up to us. Maybe I wasn't coming at the idea properly.

I'll use myself as an example for where I'm coming from.
I suffered deep depression a while back. Went through the whole suicidal phase and all that. My saving grace was my GP who prescribed anti-depressants. They were what helped stop me from drowning in my own despair. But from that point, I had a choice. I could either relinquish responsibility and hope that medications and therapists could keep me propped up, or I could take responsibility for my own life and take back control. Basically, I needed someone, or something to help me back up when I'd fallen, but it was up to me to stay on my feet from that point.

This is where I see some people are at with their seemingly constant struggles against negs or demons or possessions.  I don't doubt there are some horrible things out there. I've suffered some of it myself. But what I do believe is that our soul knew exactly what it was doing when choosing the situations that would be brought to us in this lifetime, and we have not ever been given more than we can handle. It's just up to us to choose if we're going to handle it or not.
We're not meant to stay in the darkness and constantly suffer. Such a place is foreign to our souls. It is only through choice that some people remain there

As to learning those lessons and moving on, I don't believe it to be a matter of facing a challenge, learning a lesson and moving on as we would do if sitting a test. I see it as more a series of small steps, each step bringing you closer to being free of the problem, but each step usually has challenges of its own. It's not winning a race, its evolving to a higher state.

I was speaking to a very close friend of mine who's going through a very traumatic period in her life. She feels like she's made no progress, that she's just travelling in circles. I showed her that she's actually travelling in an upward spiral. She has overcome so much. Even though much of the pain is still there as it was in the beginning, she's now operating on a completely different level, and though she still has several steps to go, she is so much closer to once and for all overcoming her challenge.

I do stick to what I say that a lot of these situations are approach with "religious" thinking. I say that because I see it not so much by way of a specific religion, but more from a dogmatic "right and wrong" type mindset.
Does that shed any more light or have I just confused the concept more?

Soul,
Sheeple!
I love that term!!
A friend of mine uses it too. It's so descriptive isn't it?

Ok, I'll stop waffling now.
:)

Blessings,
James.

Heather B.

Synchro:  You're right that we have different interpretations of the same thing, and that darkness is a necessary ingredient.  

The difference is between externalizing and internalizing the source of that darkness--when someone says it comes from a demon possessing them, they put the source of their problems in an external force.  I just don't understand that way of thinking, and I can't help but consider it extremely unhealthy because I've seen what happens to people who think that way--their problems and their pain consume them and never get resolved.  Because they regard it as some kind of force beyond them, they feel powerless--and thus they become powerless.  

Incidentally, people do the same thing with God, whether with good or bad things--the good things are blessings or miracles, the bad things are just part of some ineffable plan we're not meant to understand.  Let me say that I do believe in God and do believe that He has a hand in some things.  But people let it get out of hand, attributing every little thing to God, belittling the consequences of human will, human action, and human nature.  Usually it's about these people rejecting every bit of responsbility and control they have over themselves and their lives in favor of their religion--it's not really about God at all.  I find it just as confounding and just as unhealthy as when people attribute things to demons.
|*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*|
:sunny:  Heather B.
(formerly known as Almost Mrs. Murphy)

Sky, far away sky
A murmured voice:
"Your dreams now turn
the wheel of the stars."

--Arai Akino, "Tsuki no Ie"

Souljah333

Dear James,
Mostly bcuz I haven't exchanged words with you in so long...wanted to reply to your post, but it was straight forward and fairly neutral (had other tasks at hand)...Sheeple! Yes...love it when I can sum it all up in one simple word as that's a rarity. I too have little use for right & wrong, also the idea of 'teacher'...but that's another matter. Even when I taught children's art classes I used the word "creative coach" (still seeking a more appropriate word if you come across any).
Nice to see you're still around and coming from stable ground. :wink:

Dear Nay,
Don't get serious on me now! It isn't you in particular I have problems with...it's the group mentality you represent...one thick black line that 'separates' it all into fact and fiction. Like the ones up in arms over "A Million Little Pieces"...ridiculous waste of energy if not a ploy at distraction. There is no fact...only theory. As you, theorizing that I'm Schizo again and again. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard for me to find an professional 'expert' that would conquer with you. As you stand your ground on the conventional side of things...and fight against the absurdity of the dark unknown...we actually aren't that different. In a sense we complete each other. Unfortunately you don't seem to appreciate that anyone else has it together. That we're all a bunch of crackpots competing with one another for attention. Basically it saddens me...and eventually angers me.
Not you...merely the "rigid" mind.  

In general,
We all suffer the same. We all have our moments of joy, paranoia, pride, guilt, resentment, elation, and so on. We are all human nothing 'more', nothing 'less'. Turning against a brother or sister (esp. in their moments of weakness) in order to gain some invisible upper hand...is a dis-ease and imbalance...no different from those that hold themselves in some martyrish situation for attention and pity...and where I have myself been guilty of both, and have also called others on the same behavior...my apologies aren't near as great as the lessons I have learned from pointing the finger.

All my attacks & craziness aside...I was born with a strong need to fight the status quo of it all, for better or worse. The energy beyond this function has been questioned on occasion, and the answer is always simple. There is no need to close ourselves off to anything. What would the world be like without the fringe dwellers or the darkness. No fairytales, no Alice in Wonderland, no Poe, no Van Gogh, no Einstein, no Da Vinci, no Janice Joplin or Mozart, no blues, no art, no poetry, no pushing the envelope...no complete exposure of ones soul for the souls sake. I would trade the fluffy-bunny surface skimming any day for the complete and total picture...the good, the bad, and the ugly...but that's me.

I was looking for some nifty quote to push my point, and came across the following by Theodore Roosevelt...

"Criticism is necessary and useful; it is often indispensable; but it can never take the place of action, or be even a poor substitute for it. The function of the mere critic is of very subordinate usefulness. It is the doer of deeds who actually counts in the battle for life, and not the man who looks on and says how the fight ought to be fought, without himself sharing the stress and the danger."

I can't say who is suffering or not, nor whether they have the right, nor whether their right is justified. It is not my place to diaognois or deny. I can't even conclude on whether we as humans are doing the best we can, or just bidding our time?!? It would be nice to have a forum in which we could all put ourselves forth 'completely', but leave it to me to always ask too much!
:wink:

So...back to my painting.
Love Soul

Syncro

Quote from: Heather B.Synchro:  You're right that we have different interpretations of the same thing, and that darkness is a necessary ingredient.  

The difference is between externalizing and internalizing the source of that darkness--when someone says it comes from a demon possessing them, they put the source of their problems in an external force.  I just don't understand that way of thinking, and I can't help but consider it extremely unhealthy because I've seen what happens to people who think that way--their problems and their pain consume them and never get resolved.  Because they regard it as some kind of force beyond them, they feel powerless--and thus they become powerless.  

Incidentally, people do the same thing with God, whether with good or bad things--the good things are blessings or miracles, the bad things are just part of some ineffable plan we're not meant to understand.  Let me say that I do believe in God and do believe that He has a hand in some things.  But people let it get out of hand, attributing every little thing to God, belittling the consequences of human will, human action, and human nature.  Usually it's about these people rejecting every bit of responsbility and control they have over themselves and their lives in favor of their religion--it's not really about God at all.  I find it just as confounding and just as unhealthy as when people attribute things to demons.

Even here, it's no different. You are either possessed of schizophrenia, or you are possesed by a demon, both are mucking up the internal clockwork of your mind, right? And like it or not, schizophrenia is dealt with like a contagious disease in this day and age, ever been to a mental hospital? that's a good example.

James: I am not big on the "our souls choose what occurs in our lifetimes," if this was the case there would be no need for lifetimes at all, but I do highly agree with the part about taking your first steps after being helped off the ground. In my experience this is highly important in healing.

Nay

I'm stunned.  I thought ya wanted me to be serious?

Quote from: souljahWe all suffer the same. We all have our moments of joy, paranoia, pride, guilt, resentment, elation, and so on.
Exactly!  Then why is there a onslaught of neg and demon possession lately?  There isn't.   IN MY OPINION, these possessions are either their own fears created, which in turn can grow in level of fear depending on how much life they give it, or it's normal effects of spontaneous projection.  Why is it sooo bad when I tell someone those very things?  

Let me run this by ya.  You have a person who probably had a traumatic childhood and continues into adulthood still feeling the victim but and has a tough time learning from it   They are depressed all the time, nothing goes right, the world hates them..etc.  From my experience, this is where it starts snowballing on ya if you don't stop wanting to be the victim and take control of why you feel like you feel.  BUT..if you honestly take a stand and still can't shake the blues, then like James, you might need medication...there is nothing shameful in taking medications to aid in your getting healthy and positive again.

So...this is where negs, shadow people, dwellers, and demons come in.   I like James believe that we have pretty much agreed on what lessons are meant to learn.  And that in itself is every reason to have many lifetimes.  You can read a million books on how to fly a plane, but until you fly one you have no idea what it's like.  Thus..reincarnation. :grin:

Anyways..   IMO, people who can't seem to get past the victim scenerio are scared that the minute they admit they create their own demons, will be totally lost.. their whole reason (in their minds) for living is to LIVE for these negative aspects and for me to ask them to face loosing their identity is just to horrifying for them.  I have no doubt they see and feel these negatives, but they don't have to.  And I'm sorry but IMO, when people start talking about being downloaded and brain sucked..that's someone who needs to seek medical help.

Nay

James S

Quote from: Nay
Anyways..   IMO, people who can't seem to get past the victim scenerio are scared that the minute they admit they create their own demons, will be totally lost.. their whole reason (in their minds) for living is to LIVE for these negative aspects and for me to ask them to face loosing their identity is just to horrifying for them.  I have no doubt they see and feel these negatives, but they don't have to.
Nay
I'd like to put my two cents in here to say that I also agree with this.

While I agree with Syncro in that when we first fall, having someone to help us is a great blessing, as too can someone who helps us take our next few steps, I also agree with Nay and Heather that responsibility is then up to us, and that we should not seek to constantly lay blame for our situations on external forces, be those forces corporeal or non corporeal. To me, that's not going to help us learn and evolve.

Don't get me wrong though in that I don't think it is a black and white situation.
There are definitely those that do require some form of on-going assistance, just like a student who may require remedial tutoring to help get up to speed in a particular subject. However, if that student chooses to not put in any of their own effort, and just draw on the energy of the tutor, they're not learning the lesson and they won't make any progress. I see many people out there who crave attention. It's probably something they've learned through childhood conditioning. But that unhealthy dependancy they place on others is preventing them from taking control of their own stuff.

This I believe is why some seem to find offence at the suggestion that maybe they're not suffering attacks or possessions. They're not yet at a place where they're willing to look inwards for the answers.

Soul,
QuoteNice to see you're still around and coming from stable ground.
Thank you.  :smile:
I appreciate that comment, especially since I'm a Saggitarius, and in Chinese I'm a fire horse.  :wink:
You should also let us know when you've got some more of your artwork on the web. I'd love to see some more of that wonderful talent of yours.

Blessings,
James.

laiana

Anyways..   IMO, people who can't seem to get past the victim scenerio are scared that the minute they admit they create their own demons, will be totally lost.. their whole reason (in their minds) for living is to LIVE for these negative aspects and for me to ask them to face loosing their identity is just to horrifying for them.

That I absolutely agree with.  But this doesn't just happen on these forums regarding psychic attack, it happens all over in life.  I know its happened with me, on a much, much smaller scale - but still the same sort of thing.  Except I was at a point where I could totally see that I was wallowing in my own pity, and just didn't want to change.  Probably not for the reasons above (IE I'd lose that part of my idenity) but on a smaller scale - but even from just that minor experience I can see how this can occur in people.

I don't however believe that ALL people create their own demons.  The majority, perhaps.   I also don't think that everyone should be treated in the same manner or way, and nor to psychiatrists etc since they treat their patients on an individual  basis.  

Its the way you say something.  You have to be able to get through to people in their own way, some people are able to handle being told straight up - Wake up and look around you, others need a more gentle hand.  What works with one might push another away.

Just because in your mind you feel that everyone is creating their own demons and they've all gotta let go, or whatever, shouldn't stop you from being at least a little compassionate.  You may be seeing these things over and over again, and saying the same things over and over again, and tire from it all.... but to the new(ish) person who perhaps doesn't have a firm grasp on what they're going through, an attitude like that is only going to make things worse.

I hope what I've written makes some sort of sense, some days I have a hard time getting out what I'm thinking ;)

Syncro

Anyways..   IMO, people who can't seem to get past the victim scenerio are scared that the minute they admit they create their own demons, will be totally lost.. their whole reason (in their minds) for living is to LIVE for these negative aspects and for me to ask them to face loosing their identity is just to horrifying for them.  I have no doubt they see and feel these negatives, but they don't have to.  And I'm sorry but IMO, when people start talking about being downloaded and brain sucked..that's someone who needs to seek medical help.

Nay

Ahh, too true. The problem I am seeing however is that assumptions are being made. I am seeing too many assumptions that said people are not looking inward. Just because one is blaming things on external problems, does not mean they are also looking inward. IMHO, if you wish to judge people, at the VERY least take a look at their situation with a microscope, and look at both possibilities, not just one. It is also important, IMNSHO, to allow these individuals the ability of free will. What I am seeing on both sides is that "I AM RIGHT, AND YOU HAVE TO DO THIS MY WAY." This irritates me to no end, again this is an US VS THEM scenario. (Can you tell I hate that yet? LOL)

QuoteDon't get me wrong though in that I don't think it is a black and white situation.
There are definitely those that do require some form of on-going assistance, just like a student who may require remedial tutoring to help get up to speed in a particular subject. However, if that student chooses to not put in any of their own effort, and just draw on the energy of the tutor, they're not learning the lesson and they won't make any progress. I see many people out there who crave attention. It's probably something they've learned through childhood conditioning. But that unhealthy dependency they place on others is preventing them from taking control of their own stuff.

Good point, to add to this I would say that one can see, when help is given, if the individual is willing to take that inward or outward step if you offer enough advice and if they choose to take it or not. Often I have seen that these individuals (with some exception,) do in fact take the advice given to them, and this seems to suggest to me that they are willing to try to help themselves. I have often heard the advice "read Roberts Book," "do the soul mirror exercise," and later on seen the individual take the advice to heart. In some cases, I have seen the individual pick and choose which advice they take, which is fine IMO, but as long as they try something they are taking a step forward.

As to the inability to take the suggestion that they can't look inward, or when they scoff at "you are not actually possessed,": well, anyone with a severe amount of problems will have trouble in this, be it true or not. IMO it's best to allow them some room to breath in these kinds of things. The reason they do this is because of stress I think, not because of a lack of ability per se.

QuoteI'm stunned. I thought ya wanted me to be serious?
I have not seen a post here that was not serious save the few ones with popcorn in them. (Which, BTW, makes me want some, so I have to leave now :D)

knightlight

Wow.  I have been hearing this argument for so long it reminds me of the political forums I go to all the time.  Same things rehashed over and over.

The people who experience the negs are experiencing the negs.  Those of us who arent... well... arent.  Some believe, some dont.  It all comes down to experience.  I have experienced some pretty wild neg stuff in my day but I always got over it.  I read some of the stuff that goes on in the PSD forums all over the web and it boggles my mind.  Some of these poor souls have been undergoing life destroying attack for years.  Some are almost killed.

Then you look over the fence and you have people throwing stones at them while they writhe in their own delusions/demons/whatever and/or laugh.  

Then in between you have the people dodging the rocks and trying to shout over the wailing screams of the damned.

:blahblah:

On and on it goes without anything changing.

To all neg suffering folk:

Stand tall and strong.  There isnt anything you can not defeat.  I mean that with all my heart.  I have sympathy and empathy for your suffering but you have to turn the tables sometime.  You cant be the victim forever.  Running pell-mell into the maw of a demon doesnt seem like the smart thing to do necessarily, but it always worked for me.  Seek them out where they sleep.  Use everything at your disposal to summarily thrash and defeat your enemy.  Make them wish they had never been born.  You can do it, I did.  Sometimes a straight up fight works, sometimes you just have to get over the fear and you will never see or be affected by the neg ever again.  This is what happened when I had a serious problem with paralysis and the "keeper at the threshold".  In the beginning I always ran into this guy when I left my body and he would paralyze me and do things to me.  I thought I had run into a demon of epic preportion but I never saw it again once i encountered it head on, on purpose and got over my fear.
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

MisterJingo

Quote from: knightlightWow.  I have been hearing this argument for so long it reminds me of the political forums I go to all the time.  Same things rehashed over and over.

The people who experience the negs are experiencing the negs.  Those of us who arent... well... arent.  Some believe, some dont.  It all comes down to experience.  I have experienced some pretty wild neg stuff in my day but I always got over it.  I read some of the stuff that goes on in the PSD forums all over the web and it boggles my mind.  Some of these poor souls have been undergoing life destroying attack for years.  Some are almost killed.

Then you look over the fence and you have people throwing stones at them while they writhe in their own delusions/demons/whatever and/or laugh.  

Then in between you have the people dodging the rocks and trying to shout over the wailing screams of the damned.

:blahblah:

On and on it goes without anything changing.

To all neg suffering folk:

Stand tall and strong.  There isnt anything you can not defeat.  I mean that with all my heart.  I have sympathy and empathy for your suffering but you have to turn the tables sometime.  You cant be the victim forever.  Running pell-mell into the maw of a demon doesnt seem like the smart thing to do necessarily, but it always worked for me.  Seek them out where they sleep.  Use everything at your disposal to summarily thrash and defeat your enemy.  Make them wish they had never been born.  You can do it, I did.  Sometimes a straight up fight works, sometimes you just have to get over the fear and you will never see or be affected by the neg ever again.  This is what happened when I had a serious problem with paralysis and the "keeper at the threshold".  In the beginning I always ran into this guy when I left my body and he would paralyze me and do things to me.  I thought I had run into a demon of epic preportion but I never saw it again once i encountered it head on, on purpose and got over my fear.

I don't think anyone who doesn't buy into the demonic possession and neg activity thing wishes anything but good health and positive energy to those who believe they are being attacked.
People are not throwing stones at these people - although they constantly get accused of doing so by people who believe in the whole neg thing.
The whole point of the argument is people are actively avoiding treatment which could potentially cure the condition they are suffering from in favour of believing they are being attacked by demons.
Look at James. He could have not bothered seeking medical treatment, he could have thrown his APs in the bin and carried on sprinkling holy water on himself and seeing no improvement in his condition - letting the negativity feed off itself and personifying it into a soul destroying demon. Or he could have done what he did i.e. take what help was available and start doing something about it.
I read the other forums too, and I've yet to see anyone tell someone to go seek professional help – well recently I saw one person talk sense when someone said they started seeing colours across their whole vision and it worried them. Most told him great stuff, third eye blah blah, the one voice of reason told him third eye stuff is all well and good, but first go and get yourself a medical check-up.

I just find it staggering that others will watch people go through hell and self-destruct rather than reconsider their belief systems – and not only that, they attack others who ask the person being attacked to question their belief in demon attack.
I guess some people value their belief system and needs for it to be true (rather than, gasp, trying to be objective (Such a dirty word in most spiritual forums)) over the pain and suffering of others.

PissedOffMystic

Let me clarify something.

Generally speaking, being possessed has little to nothing to do with fear.
You are possessed when a demon rips into your aura and takes control of your system, either completely or to some lesser degree. It is painful, dehabiliatating, and does not diminish or increase depending on your level of fright. And ignoring the fact that you are possessed does not make it go away. Which is the advice Nay keeps dishing out, foolishly I might add.

I can understand why there is confusion about the whole concept. Possession is rare. Most will never even catch a glimpse of it. But, to those unfortuante few who do, it is rediculous to accuse them of creating their own hell - or of only experiencing pain because they desire to. If one is truely possessed- they have little to no control over whether or not they stay possessed. It's an unfortunate fact of reality.

And when one genuinely is possessed, it is not their fear that is the basis of their problem. It is the fact that their energy system, their psyche, the very fabric of their being is being tampered with, tainted, broken, and subverted.

Therefore, ridiculing and accusing someone who is genuinely dealing with demonic possession - is about as sensical as laughing at a cancer victim because they are being devoured against their will. "Clearly, if they would only stop being afraid... " And not only do I see people being ridiculed, but I see them being ridiculed for things that have no serious bearing on the context - this whole "Get over your fear" buisness. It's bullocks.

If the worst thing about possession was the fear, then this wouldn't even be a topic worth writing about. And I would agree with Nay. Just get over it.

But it's not. Possession is a serous problem which can and often does lead to physical problems as well - as the health of the aura is direction related to the health of the body.

And in closing, lack of experience is not evidence. Which is all that Nay has been standing on. So if you are convinced you are possessed - which is usually glaringly obvious if the possession is genuine- it is my reccomendation that you seek help from a healer or a shaman. Possession can be ended, and the aura and psyche healed. There is no need to run around in circles for the rest of your life. It can be ended, and you can get on with life.

And if all you are dealing with is a little fear - it is my reccomendation that you buck up and face it. You will be a better person for it.

This is my final post on the matter. And I'm sure it will be completely disregarded. Regardless, the information needed to be given.

God bless and good luck.
What doesn't kill you only delays the inevitable.

Nay

Quote from: pissedoffmysticGenerally speaking, being possessed has little to nothing to do with fear.
You are possessed when a demon rips into your aura and takes control of your system, either completely or to some lesser degree. It is painful, dehabiliatating, and does not diminish or increase depending on your level of fright. And ignoring the fact that you are possessed does not make it go away. Which is the advice Nay keeps dishing out, foolishly I might add.
Bull!   Rip into your aura and take control?  SEE!  that is exactly the stuff I'm talking about!  You cannot be harmed, ever.  I keep dishing it out foolishly?  

Quote from: pissedoffmysticI can understand why there is confusion about the whole concept. Possession is rare. Most will never even catch a glimpse of it. But, to those unfortuante few who do, it is rediculous to accuse them of creating their own hell - or of only experiencing pain because they desire to. If one is truely possessed- they have little to no control over whether or not they stay possessed. It's an unfortunate fact of reality.
Then why is there a buy one get one free sale going on over at Astral Dem....Dynamics?  

Is Robert the one saying all this business about ripping your aura and stuff or is it the in house depossessor?  I read an excerpt from a "depossession" and it was laughable.  I could pull off that routine like that, *snaps fingers* but omg, I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that I prayed on someones pain like that, not to mention a serious chemical imbalance that is not their doing, nor a neg or demon.  And if it's Robert promoting this, in all honesty, I'm disappointed, ashamed and embarrassed for him.  I've always heard about the greed monster, but I really have never witnessed it so up close and personal.  But I thank everyone involved for the lesson, it just shows me another aspiration that I will never strive to obtain.

Quote from: pissedoffmysticAnd if all you are dealing with is a little fear - it is my reccomendation that you buck up and face it. You will be a better person for it.
LOL!  Yeah, you are such the big tough man, aren't cha?  When I read that line I had a visual of a ape pounding on his chest. Hehehe..  Not calling you a Ape.  And I will add the disclaimer that everything that I have said is....MY OPINION.

Nay  :brickwall:

Souljah333

I watched Sarafina last night. My roommate is always asking me why I like watching grotesque movies, which I believe is mainly a control tactic to keep the TV constantly on CNN. Sarafina = grotesque?
I told her, "because it makes me angry"...it impassions me.

Previous to this I had been working on a post about Nay's question in regard to an explosion of attacks, and what I couldn't seem to find the words to sum was before me on the television. Kids under blatant attack on a physical, daily basis, suppressed, treated as less than human, gunned down in school yards, dragged out of their beds in the middle of the night & tortured. Of course it's a movie, but I think everyone understands the children I speak of. Children all over the globe suffering. Some right here in the 'civilized' world.

But there's something that's very clear to me about the children of less 'developed' countries...the enemy is visible, and though no less confusing it creates a place to focus energy. It gives them something to fight against. On top of which their lives are wrought with hardship, which childhood is a small measure of. They grow up quick. They learn to cope with adversity and still...even though starving, freezing, struggling, and losing massive chunks of family to disease or murder...there are still smiles. Place these children in one hand, and American children in the other, and somewhere in between is my point.

Yes, there's an increase in so called psychic attack, and yes...I believe a great deal of it develops out of a need for attention and acceptance, but it's a call out for help none the less. There has been some discussion about the video gaming generation leading to an increase in cult mentalities and practices such as Vampirism, Gothic ritual and the Dark Arts, body modification, etc...but like possession or astral attack...it's a symptom. I think what is more curious is the cause.

Anyway to avoid too long a post. Something has definitely torn open...and I believe it to be the fragile mass psyche of children everywhere, and although drugs might be readily at hand to 'curb' the effects...it's nowhere near the answer. Slapping a band-aid over a gushing wound does nothing (and the side effects can be just as bad for ones health as the disease).

I think it's a lazy, thoughtless approach (even therapy)...it's parents all over the place pushing the children aside once again; leaving them with the short end of the stick. It's the outcome of the "me-me generation"... sided with the arrival of highly sensitive and empathic indigo, crystal and star children. Generations of greedy, hording, self-absorbed, ignorant, money-mongers that have ridden the train of efficiency, luxury, disposibility, and unaccountability as far as the tracks would take them, and never once thought about what they would be leaving behind for others to deal with. Children have become a statistic of the largest disposable income...they're a market nothing more. Laden with rules, agendas, and expectations before some can even walk. Five year olds having anxiety attacks because they don't have the right clothes to attend kindergarten in! Is that a dysfunctional mind...or some twisted fuc*ed up conspiracy at the hands of men?!?  

Mix the above with the non-existence of "rights of passage", and decent common skills & responsibilities that provide the basis for self-worth...and we've all got a big problem on our hands. Quite possibly we have (as a nation) become too morally and politically correct, and a backlash is natures way of keeping it all in check. It's where I've come to see the simple work of someone like Ted Nuggent become something of a profit, and welcome the concept of handing a child a rifle.
Desperate times call for desperate measures!

So Nay...it's no small question you pose (what is it with todays kids?!?). It's a massive problem that would involve restructuring nearly everything that surrounds us...the educational system for one. All "systems" in fact.
It's standing up and taking responsibility, and getting active in all manner of things. It's teaching by example...and I'm not talking about your kids...I'm talking about ALL children (even the grown up ones). Or...everyone can keep doing exactly as they want to do and let the entire mess play out. Already there are some strides towards organic diets, home-schooling, natural remedies, the power of the purchasing dollar, getting back to basics, etc. In time all will shift back to what is truly important...of course there has to be a lot of pain and suffering for those on the cusp. It's either put up or shut up for now.

You can't point the finger at the VICTIMS...and isn't it ironic that that seems to be your issue...these kids screaming out, and spending all sorts of energy in hitting that idea home!?!?!

Just my two (heavy) cents.
Soul

Souljah333

Just curious why the words together?!?
= Serious Chemical Imbalance???

The idea that SOME people might "legitimately" be suffering an 'actual' physical/mental problem? And then throw all manner of other causes out the window, bcuz there isn't some pharmaceutical company somewhere with their hands out, pushing drugs, commercials and fear at the populace???

Believe me if there was a "depossession" pill...the corporations would risk every dime they had to get their greasy mitts on the market and squeeze.

Nay...you are a left brainer. Maybe it would help if you were more clear on that point. That you don't believe in anything, unless you yourself can squeeze it in your little palm. I get the mental picture of trying to teach the concept of spirit to a monkey. :wink:
(and some of my best friends are monkeys!)

Anyway...only so much amusement from primates slinging poop back and forth. Later

Nay

Quote from: souljahI watched Sarafina last night. My roommate is always asking me why I like watching grotesque movies, which I believe is mainly a control tactic to keep the TV constantly on CNN. Sarafina = grotesque?
I told her, "because it makes me angry"...it impassions me.
You just proved a lot of my points by this comment, thank you.  You totally thrive on the anger, hate, vileness, depressing, and helpless feeling don't you?  It makes you feel good and alive, and strangely enough, in control....thus why you are never going to be free of your problems.  You have created your negs and demons, don't you see you have created your environment by living, eating, breathing and sleeping this negativity?  There is such a thing as balance, ya know?

When I said I was stunned in my previous post, I was going to say another reason for that was because your post prior, had a eerily calm tone about it and I thought James might have been some reason for that.  James has that special touch with women. :grin:

But then you come back and continued on your angry, hate filled, personal attack ways, which made me realize that in your "calm" post you had just taken your meds and they were working....my mother is the same way.

I find it very interesting that I'm now realizing you remind me of my mother...   There's a lesson in there somewhere....I'll get it, just give me time. :grin:

Souljah333

wtf?!? yeah...okay call me insane bcuz I have a real problem with violent behavior and abuse...with KIDS being gunned down in the streets by militia!
if anyone is painting a really clear picture of their dysfunction...
it's you my dear, not me.

calm is nothing new...i hear that a lot, but 'eerie' calm...that's funny.
why would that haunt you? thank god you don't get to define who i am (except in your own small mind, which is easily laughed off)...otherwise you'd have me and a lot of other fearless, open & great minded folk locked up. ha!

(strange how you didn't reply to my calm letter, but to the last allegedly angry one...what that's say?!?)

are you mad? i am your mother, and there's a great lesson in that, and when you're ready to deal with it...and all the rest of the things you jerk and dance around. well...you'll see when you get there. talk about adjusting.

no meds, imbalances, undirected anger, or alcohol at this end sweets.
sorry.

and ps...it's not me that's afraid of darkness, distrubances, demons, depression or the like...it's you.

PissedOffMystic

Quote from: NayBull!   Rip into your aura and take control?  SEE!  that is exactly the stuff I'm talking about!  You cannot be harmed, ever.

As I stated earlier, lack of experience is not proof. Just because this has never happened to you, and the idea of it sounds unpleasant, does not mean that is does not occur.
What doesn't kill you only delays the inevitable.

James S

P.O.M.,
QuoteAs I stated earlier, lack of experience is not proof. Just because this has never happened to you, and the idea of it sounds unpleasant, does not mean that is does not occur.
I'll go along with that comment.

I do tend to have a bit of a problem with the concepts of possession, as I've seen it come more from fear based religious dogmas than any kind of practical sources. Noted authors & psychic practitioners such as Ted Andrews also question the validity of possesions simply because they've been called to help many "possessed" people, and every time they've found it to be something else, something more "down to earth".

Ok, so that's what other people have said.
For me - I haven't actually ever experienced possession myself or in someone close to me, so I would have to say I'm unqualified to say whether it is or isn't real.

While I've not ever seen any real evidence of it, I'll accept that possession is indeed possible.

However, What I HAVE seen evidence of, and experienced first hand, is that our souls, our spirit beings, especially while incarnated in our physical bodies in this physical plane, are vastly stronger than any non-incarnate "negative" spirit being. Our souls would never allow us to become possessed by another entity unless there was a definite purpose, a necessary experience or lesson to be brought to us from it.

Even then, we ALWAYS have the tools to be able to overcome our lifes challenges. These tools are an integral part of us, though if we are not living consciously, if we are just grazing sheeple (still love that term Soul), we possibly won't know where to find those tools.

We are never completely lacking in control of our lives or helpless to make choices, ever. The belief that we are is the nothing more than an  insidious tool used by organised religions to keep people under their domination.

In a nutshell, if you believe that you can be possessed and be powerless to do anything about , then so shall your reality be.

What really bothers me are the "psychic healers" that will allow such beliefs to continue. I won't call them wrong, but these beliefs simply don't work when it comes to personal evolution.

I hope you can believe that you can live a life free of torments. Such a belief would definitely work better for you.

Blessings,  
James.

Souljah333

James Wrote:
QuoteWe are never completely lacking in control of our lives or helpless to make choices, ever. The belief that we are is the nothing more than an insidious tool used by organised religions to keep people under their domination.

No one has to look as far as organized religion to find the struggle for domination...the seed is planted in the above concept that 'we' are in control.

Have to excuse how this might come off...5th day of fast...might be vague and sketchy. (Nay...don't bother!) My mind is working in rather large, all encompassing circles.

Thinking a lot about the multiple aspect of 'self'...pushing the conversation through the tired ol' schizophrenic 'beliefs' with the fairly common understanding that our spirits are a multiplex of various understandings & functions...falling under one general perspective (for the kiddies...kinda like a shopping mall. one main mall hosting thousands of different shops and services), and ultimately that the flesh and bones of it all; our physical aspects categorize us all as part of the 'animal' kingdom.
There's a lot more going on than "I am me...plaint & simple".

True, many a great mind has been driven mad over the possibilities. And simple enough it should be to see the conflict within every person...a constant struggle between the conscious mind & animal mind for control, and more so balance. We all enter into this world (as humans) with the exact same equipment. Each of us a physical construct (like a computer), with a cosmic soul (like software...all developed from the same ultimate source). Folks may argue this of course, but my point is more that I don't believe anyone needs to be told about 'choices' or 'control"...or which end is commonly believed to be "up". I have to give credit where credit is due...we all have the same programming after all.

Everyone that works with a computer understands the basics of windows, but of course it's not the only operating system. There a million out there to draw from thin air. Windows isn't even the "best" operating system, but it's the mass-produced one...the original lets say, and there are those that swear by it's creation.

Coming to the conclusion that I shouldn't be writing in this head-space, but what the hell?!? I'm the one that continues to pose the irritating question..."how do we "know" that our minds are our own?"
In an absolute sense I think it's ridiculous to assume that it is. Just the fact that we are continuously bombarded with conditioning from the moment our first cell is divided...it's impossible to separate what parts of ourself are genuinely original, and what is merely a call to expectation...what we pretend is us. What we "take on" in order to optimize our systems operation isn't necessarily a sin....works like FireFox...an 'open-source' directory of the millions of possibilities available at any given time; constantly being redeveloped, and exchanged for optimum function. All the little odds 'n' ends that are added to the original system. What might-not be useful to one person...might be highly useful to another. What might seem like a great concept...might actually suck in it's design, etc. (and all the little "extensions" that have yet to developed).

Ten years ago this website itself would have fallen under great scrutiny, been called a farce by well-meaning persons that had everyone's best interests at heart. It still hovers on that fence...as the scientific minded struggle for answers to the unanswerable...and work to gain control over the general theories...whatever! It's still more MYSTIC than not, and no degree of preaching will ever change that. In order to FULLY understand all that lays outside the boundaries of the physical...one EVENTUALLY needs to let go of their CRITICAL (monkey) mind...and open them-self up to experience. The true explorer (who is willing to enter into the complete unknown...has no way of preparing himself.) He must walk in with the understanding that he knows nothing...leaving all previous conclusions behind. That in itself is scary. The main reason the majority of animals herd and pack. The reason Sheeple stick to the farm.

I might be a fool at times, but I am no less intelligent than anyone else. I have sacrificed a great deal to explore the 'unknown" as far as it allowed. To come back round from that only to have the land-dwellers conclude that I am nothing but crazy...a depressed, dysfunctional, anger feeding nut-job...that mentality is a joke. Usually not as extreme as Nay's point-of-view (I'm saving up to buy her a GREAT BIG picture window!), but still that common eye roll, that look that says without saying..."What outrageous childhood fantasies are these that I have no time for!?!"

Only makes sense that the general populace would welcome the lighter, more upbeat side of the "unknown"...if they accept any of it at all. Still...my heart goes out to those (like me) that look past that, and continue to look past that even.

All those that are being lumped into this...naive, "don't have the maturity or intelligence to know better/know what's best for them", CONFUSED and LACKING types...those comments are a waste of energy.
People are dying all over the place from countless things daily. The miners for instance that risk their lives to crawl down deeper and deeper shafts to heat the homes of people that would never consider doing that work...that don't even have the intelligence themselves to think that "miners" are involved! Coal comes from a big truck, right? And Hamburger comes from a grocery store!
When these people try to speak as if they know what they're talking about...it can & usually does tinkle me off. That's my ignorance responding to their ignorance. There are a lot of folk out there that never think to question the current 'conventional' programming they've adopted, bcuz at the time it seemed the best "choice"...or they're too scared to try a new approach. (man, there are some passionate activists out there for "old school" thinking)...unfortunately for me not old enough.

My closing point is that no one here is truly concerned for what anyone else is going through. There is no empathy from the old school. Only criticisms & confinements. These kids (and others) that are jumping off cliff into the unknown with free abandonment...conscious or unconscious...they know exactly what they're doing. They're redesigning our collective understanding...reaching out for "nothing" in particular. Just doing it for the sake of survival. They're suffocating here in this closed space. They need more information to work with...they're far higher functioning computers...old minds can't hope to understand without frying their circuitry. Let them go! Don't add useless weight to their flight, by trying to program their cosmic hard drives with old, worn out software, just bcuz it's what you trust and understand. What right do you have to stash some personal sentiment onto a spaceship...to say that some aspect of you has reached the stars?!? There's only room out there for those that have suffered their own understanding. Bumps and bruises along the way is not a good enough reason to stay put!!!

Note: "YOU" is no one in particular...just the general idea of a closed mind.

Soul :roll:

Souljah333

on the other hand i was thinking...

what if the division 'here'...those that wish to go forth, and those that insist everyone stay put...is mirrored with the 'underworld'?!? what if...all the wildlife on the other side is just as ol'school as here? where they too are insisting that the newer versions 'stick with the program'...and the main reason neither side has ever been able to pass threw into the other?!?

what if...for each open-minded individual that strives to explore, and push threw that veil...there is one on the 'other side' achieving the same!?! And what happens when the balance is tipped??? is a new space created in the center where all the open-minds meet? do those with closed minds stay behind in the same ol' world...never knowing anything has changed?

anyway...be grateful it's only day 5! :wink:
SoulJahhhhhh

James S

WOW!
It seems as your stomach empties your mind fills.
That was insightful Soul!

My head hurts now.