News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

possible haunting??

Previous topic - Next topic

crimsonwolf

ok, as im typing this I keep feeling someone touch me. It wont go away. I dont think im imagining this as Ive seen my door open by itself completely closed and the tv turn on by itself, sandals move to my bed when no one moved it. Someone who lives with me felt the same thing like someone touching her. I think my cat comes by to visit cause ive heard him meow but I dont believe this is him.. how can I find out who this entity is and how can I get rid of it? Also I used a ouija board a few times months ago and it knew my name and that I hear my cat meow. But my door opened by itself before I used the board. I was thinking of trying to do astral projection to tell it to get the bonk out my house if I dont know them, but im scared to do it if its some negative demon. Whenver I watch TV downstairs I hear this weird tapping noise on the window. I tapped my fingers on it and couldnt create the same sound. I started saying stuff like if your a spirit doing this please stop but it kept doing that. Seems like this spirit is trying to annoy me.

NickJW

well showing fear is the worst thing you can do. Yes astral projection might help, if you can get into the RTZ you could probly face it man to man and scare it off. If that dont work, when you can mantain enough counciousness in the RTZ, physically attack it, punching aiming for the heart chakra. That'll take him out or at least scare him off and damage him.

Wizard of Light

Why is the assumption always that these types of things are bad??  It doesn't sound like it has done anything bad, only given crimsonwolf a bit of a fright every so often.

Do you know the history of the building?  It could just be that someone has crossed over there and hasn't moved on.  They might just need some encouragement to move towards the light.  This is quite a common occurrence from my experience!

Try telling them quite firmly that they should stop it (when they do something to scare you).  If you are game, ask them what they want, and see what response you get.  If you aren't game, simply tell them to move to the light - I often call on the angels to help them cross over too, but this is up to you, and what you feel comfortable with.
And he said "Let there be light", and so there was.

Jodan

Attacking it doesnt necissarily mean it will leave you alone - plus it is just a mean thing to do.
You say you did a ouija board? why dont you try that with a trustworthy friend and find out more about this person.

I know it is hard but try not to be afraid - Im not an expert on hauntings as I am learning through experience myself, but I can tell you that showing fear will make it worse.
Its good that you have been investigating rather than just going into denial.
This person obviously wants your attention - ghosts tend to frighten people because they cannot get your attention any other way - sometimes they just annoy you.
They may be frightened or confused themselves.

Try leaving out a tape recorderwhen your house is empty for a while and listen real hard - sometimes when a ghost is left alone it will talk, sing, moan, laugh, clap etc. Look on google for 'EVPs' for more info.

To keep most unfriendly spirits from an area - like your bedroom perhaps, try making a symbol (out of paper will do) thats like a T shape in a circle. For an extra measure you could rub some clove-bud oil.
Trying to 'frighten' them out of the house a) probably wont work and b)take in to account that to this person - it might be YOU in THEIR house.

Please come to me with any other ghost issues I love them  :grin:
Jo xx
Daniel & Jody
xxxxxxxxxxx

James S

Hi Crimsonwolf,

I'd like to add to Wizard of Light and Jodan's sentiments.

Don't be afraid.
The fact that you can feel this spirit's touch tells me that you are naturally sensitive to spirit energies. You probably radiate a fair amout of natural energy yourself, which can be like a beacon to spirits who have a need to communicate with the living.

As Wizard suggested, if this spirit is bugging you, tell it to back off and leave you be. It will listen. Otherwise, if your feeling up to it, or if you can find someone who has some skills communicating with spirits, find out what it wants. See if you can help it. In cases like this spirits are just like ordinary people asking for help. Their main problem is most people are unaware of their existance, so trying to ask for help can become very frustrating.

Blessings,
James.

Souljah333

First off...I think it's wonderful that folks are being so open-minded!
I'm so tired of having to push the simple idea of "it might not be 'necessarily' be a neg". That's all I ever want to get across, and it typically leads to crazy banter.

Guess I just want to say that it makes it a whole lot easier when I'm not always putting myself in the line of fire...and with that said...

I agree with the rest. (that feels weird :confused:)

I use the ouija a lot...as a profession. I'd say it might be the best way of getting some answers. if that's what you're looking for. You can easily google information for protective rituals (casting a circle). I would definitely suggest undertaking this with a friend. Someone that's grounded, not easily scared, mentally & emotionally balanced...these things are important. The ouija works as an amplifier and you don't want it picking up on any 'crazy' energy.

Other than that I would just lay low with it for now. If things get really eerie there are ways to deal with it, but for now it sounds fairly benign.
I get touched by spirits all the time. It's the strangest feeling. My hair stands on end, and there's chills & a soft electricity that runs through the area being touched. I actually like the feeling (personally). I use it for awareness on what's going on at the time. Like a signal to stop and take note. I've lived in a lot of haunted houses, and near a lot of graveyards. I currently live about ten feet from a cemetery now...and it's pretty busy for it's size. You can get use to it. It's just different/new/un-natural for now...but it can become just as natural as anything else.

People that live in rural areas get so use to crickets that they don't even hear them. People in cities get use to sirens, and neon lights outside their bedroom windows. If those people were to change places for a couple of nights...they'd be freaked out by the unfamiliarity of it all.
It can be like that, and it takes times is all. It's my personal opinion that the veil between the worlds is lifting...that's leading to more paranormal activity. I think it's something we're just going to have to make room for; that we don't have much choice in the matter. We are infiltrating their territory as well. It would be interesting to know what they think of us!??!

Obviously you're sensitive and that lays somewhere between a gift and a curse. I would attempt to make contact...only bcuz it feels like that is what is being sought. You wont know what to do...till you find out what it wants, if anything. I wouldn't put too much energy into it being something negative...that only heightens the drama and skews your perspective.
Think positive...and keep us posted.

Love Soul
NEW (again) MYSTICMYSFITS.COM

crimsonwolf

Hi. I think I have seen a spirit. The first time I thought I saw one it looked like a cape or a blanket or something but it was white and see through and it left when I noticed it. It was right in front of me.The second time I saw a little white ball and it noticed me watching it. It was by the vase near our fireplace and when I looked at it it moved behind the vase. I thought it was nothing but kept watching it move around and what I thought was weird was the ball would be going slow near the vase then suddenly a burst of speed and going around the room. The third time I saw the same white ball go really fast into my room and right under my bed. The way it was moving  no way it could have been something that's not a spirit the movement was too weird. It flew in very fast and went up near the ceiling then straight down under the bed. Ive heard some weird banging noises tonight 4 times and a few nights ago it sounds like someone is kicking this box near my bed. I am not scared but its just weird to me like you wouldnt want someone you probably dont know living in your house right?

Souljah333

white is a good sign. black in another story.
for me there's been an increase in visual activity lately. tons of 'out of the corner of my eye' stuff. also this time of year between now (nov.1st) and just after christmas. then it starts to slow down again.

the tape recorder is also a good idea. (shouldn't be digital though. the old fashion kind) :wink: also...and i don't know how much time you have on your hands, but researching who occupied the house before would be interesting. it could become a cool hobby of sorts. i'd also suggest burning sage, and other protective herbs...or plain incense (and lots of candles) (spirits love candles) will work till you can get a smudge stick (sage/sweetgrass/etc). it won't harm peaceful entities, but the neg's don't like it much.

i think we naturally take to the supernatural for some reason. i think it gets weird when we let our imagination get carried away, and that imagination is tainted by negative conditioning...like "there's someone buried in the basement in some old well that's been covered over", or "maybe a serial killer lived in the house, and ate people"...all that freddy kruger crap that we've delighted our senses in at one time or another, and it gets lodged in the back of our heads in waiting. you're mind can make you pee your pants under the right circumstances! :wink: i'm glad you're not scared, and instead curious...to me that mirrors the energy of the entity. it's curious about you too.

also wondering if anyone in your family has died recently? even a distance relative? or someone new married into the family, or any recent births? sometime people will carry spirits with them, or past ancestors/protectors will arrive with a new member of the family!??!

soul

James S

Quote from: Souljah333...
for me there's been an increase in visual activity lately. tons of 'out of the corner of my eye' stuff. also this time of year between now (nov.1st) and just after christmas. then it starts to slow down again....

The "thinning of the veil"!
Fits in perfectly with the legends behind Samhain & All Souls Night.

:smile:
James.

Souljah333

yes...up to saturnalia. (which is precisely why i mentioned it).

OATH_

I am also noticing an increase in spontanious obes and have mad a post over at your forum souljah (mystic mysfits) but I am asking you if you also think the weakened veil is the cause?
By his or her acts and knowledge, each person makes their nature known

At the centre was the holy Sephira of Tiphareth, the point of perfect balance, harmony and beauty; the mystic rose that held within its seed-pod generations of future blossoms.