News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Possible haunting... is purple haze anything?

Previous topic - Next topic

General-Army

theres this road near where i live and there are many horror stories to go with it such as a family who hung themselves over the bridge. i was driving down the road and i saw a strang purple energy like haze and my friend saw the same thing, i brought another friend there the next night and we both saw the same thing again. is this anything to do with any kind of hauntings or spirits?

Wizard of Light

Hi there General,  :P

It is very possible that this purple haze you saw is related to some kind of spirit around that area.  Ghosts and spirits choose to show themselves in many different ways, so you won't always see them as a person.  Often they do show themselves as some sort of light or mist.  

It is great that you have confirmation that someone else has seen the same thing too - often you walk around after seeing such things wondering if it was all just "in your head"!
And he said "Let there be light", and so there was.

General-Army

we went back there just now and we saw the haze again so i decided to get out of the car and walk through the bridge and take a few pictures with my camera phone, in one picture you can make out a perfect face

Wizard of Light

Did you try to communicate with it at all?  Get any feelings while out with it??   :P

General-Army

just basicly felt like something else was there and fear lol, i tried getting an evp with the voice record on the phone but i got to check on that still because i think i heard someone walking in the background that couldnt have been us.

Wizard of Light

No surprise on the fear front - I don't know many people who aren't at least a little afraid of the spirit realm!  :shock:

There is usually a reason a ghost hangs around.  It would be really fascinating to find out why they are still there - maybe get some more background information on what has gone on there in the past (who has died there/how etc)?

Would love to see the pic you took!  Let me know how it all goes!

dwhite

Please post the pictures you snapped off.

Thanks

General-Army

k i just gotta find out how to get it posted... if u want u could aim me at lifegambler1128 if i cant get it posted here