News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Possible Haunting... need help

Previous topic - Next topic

kakkarot

pray to God to protect you. and if you don't believe in Him, start. then start praying.

you could also get your friend (the one who told you that your fear attracts "negs") to help you.

~kakkarot

S

There are many different types of protection. Try doing a search on google for psychic protection. You will likely find that the pagan ways are one of the better ways of protecting yourself. Calling upon your guardian angel/spirit is a good way to ask for protection, but before you call upon any spirit or God/Goddes for help make sure you know the spirit and can tell who it is by it's energy.
Also learn ways to protect yourself so you can rely upon yourself. Pray is fine for some people, but there are better ways to protect yourself especially if your path in this life does not involve religion.

Fat_Turkey

Hi.

I would really, really, REALLY appreciate some help on this.

For a few months now I've been sensing a large presence nearby that reminds me of a creature called "mothman," mentioned in a movie based on true events.

Then, a couple nights later, I was practicing making energy balls and working on my third eye and such in my room late at night, and I heard a strange noise. All of a sudden, I sort of felt about 2-3 presences outside my room in the backyard etc. Each presence had the same sort of signature. I felt an unnatural fear, and I felt a kind of menace eminating from each one.

I soon learnt over the internet that it was possibly a creature called a "Grey." To popular belief, a Grey is an alien. Short things with large heads and bulbous bug-eyes, skinny limbs and necks and tiny bodies. I found out that it is actually an evil creature that dwells in the Astral Planes.

I am innexperienced in protecting my room or my house from such astral creatures and I have been unable to sleep with the light off in my room for several weeks now. I have just purchased Robert Bruce's books Astral Dynamics and Practical Psychic Self-Defense through the internet, but they will take some time to get here. I play a gameboy game every night to keep my mind off the creatures and energy, as thinking about either seems to attract them.

My friend says that my fear is giving off negative energy that also attracts them. Please I would like some kind of help. Do not assume I am any good at energy practicing because I have not even finished NEW Energy Ways and my greatest achievement is making an energy ball do things like change texture and jump around. Even an energy shield around my body I can't do. And I have very few experience with auric sight.

The only thing I have experience with is knowledge, because I did a lot of research before even beginning to practice.

I am praying my delivery of the books will be short, as this supposed "haunting" is driving me to insomnia. Please help me, because soon I will have to be sent off to a mental institution because of my constant fear of attack from these beings.

P.S. - one night I was almost falling asleep and I very briefly thought about one of them. Then my concsiousness awoke just when I was drifting off and I heard something picking at my fence. Then suddenly my dog barked extremely loudly and the picking stopped. Maybe it was an animal, or I had attracted them again. Please, I am not trying to scare anyone. I desperately need help.

P.P.S. - I have tried yelling at these things in my mind and so on to bug-off. I have tried chanting/yelling "BEGONE! I COMMAND THEE TO LEAVE!!!" and other such variations to show courage and try to ward them off. But they are possibly creatures that thrive on fear and there is never a moment when they come by that I am fully couragous.

I thank anybody deeply for help on the subject, but please, don't tell me the fear is only in my mind. I don't watch the sci-fi channel and I definitely don't watch the X-Files. I just need some help with something that has been troubling me for at least 2-3 weeks now.

Thank you so so much
-FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.