News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

possible neg?

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowatcher

Maybe it stems from a problem in the real world. After my girlfriend dumped me a giant pair of breasts kept attacking me whenever I APed until we became friends again.[V] It happens! so try to keep your astral life seperate from your physical worldish life.

also: try reading "the nature of the astral plane"

AstralTym

A while ago, I noticed that I was starting to have nightmares.  I'm not just talking once in a while, but pretty much every night.  I don't remember any good dreams, just the bad ones, and they're not all HORRIBLE but maybe something happens like my car won't start or i'm stuck somewhere unable to get out.  Anyway, I don't know if this is a result of me meditating and my mind allowing itself to remember bad dreams, or if it's a neg.  I do meditate regularly and I think my energy body is pretty active, so it might not be neg-influenced.  I also have a theory that it could be the influence of late night food or watching way too much TV and getting the mind of someone who makes everything into a drama.  Obviously, it could be a neg, and if so, what are the recommendations on getting rid of the neg?  Let me know what you all think from what I've said - thank you