News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Possible neg in my basement..

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert Bruce

G'day!

Please send me a scan of the pic in question. the colour is unusual, but does not mean anything in itself.

robert@astralpulse.com

I suggest you fumigate your basement, as per the instructions given in my new book, Practial Psychic Self-Defense.  (Fry some hot chilli peppers and black mustard seeds in a little oil till they give off fumes, and set this in your basement). After this and the air is clear, use nice essential oils to attract good spirits.

Take care, Robert.

Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com

amed_h

The picture is gone.

One night, on a binge, I was suddenly very interested in taking pictures with my digital camera in my family room.  My sister was present, and I was having fun showing her what shows up if you take random pictures.  I was showing her that by thinking 'unconditional love' in my head towards everyone that ever existed, it really affects what you capture on film.  By concentrating just a little on pure emotion, I was able to show that by a difference of 10 seconds, while one picture showed nothing, a flurry of 20+ entity type orbs in showed up in the nextpicture.  She is still a skeptic.

Because of this, I felt I needed to delete the pictures that were good, out of respect of the dead.  At least, that was my thinking at the time.  I'll see if I can get it again, anyhow, I only took two pictures calling 'it' out and then got the greenish orb to appear.

Amed

amed_h

On a previous post, I was speaking on my night terrors that involved recursive OOBEs about a demonic type figure in my basement.  This happened years ago.  Well, while ghost hunting with my digital camera, I was able to capture an orb in the basement after a few clicks in a picture, but it wasn't the normal white.  This one was a bright neon green.  Does that show a more evolved entity?  And, to top things off, a vent that leads to that general location, upstairs in the family room, is an area that our puppy will not go to, but if forced, will get on all fours and sort of creep low towards it.  Possible neg?

Amed