News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Possible Presence

Previous topic - Next topic

darkdog302

Hello everyone! I noticed that there is a paranormal section of the forums, and I wanted to share a few experiences that I have had. The house that I moved into six years ago has always seemed somewhat "haunted" to myself, friends, and family members. I thought I'd post a few "happenings" here.

Within the first year that we moved in, three very large things happened. The first of which occurred outside. I was playing basketball with my brother and neighbors and we dropped the ball. It rolled into my garage and bounced against the laundry room door. I went inside of the garage to retrieve it. I chased the ball up to the door, and it bounced against the door two times. I picked it up and was about to return outside when I heard two resounding knocks coming from the other side of the door. We were home alone during the time of the incidence, and I called my friends and brother into the garage. My brother knocked on the laundry room door three times, and after waiting a moment, there came three very loud knocks. We all ran out of the garage, and to assure everyone that the noises were just from the washing machine, my neighbor went inside and down into the laundry room. (The door is locked, that's why we didn't open it). After entering he told us he didn't feel alone. We knocked on the door three more times, and my neighbor looked around, saw nothing, but heard three knocks right next to him. We all stayed outside until my parents returned home.

A few months after that, at around 3:00 in the morning, I got up to use our bathroom. Our upstairs consists of a hexagon hallway, with doors on each available side. There is a large chandelier that we used to keep on during the night so that my brother and I would have a sort of "night light". I walked out into the hallway, and saw my dog sitting at the top of the stairs. I heard my brother moving around in his bed, so I opened the door. He had just woken up too. When we turned around my parents were both in the hallway too. Something had woken us all up at the same time. If this wasn't freaky enough, my dog began to growl down into the darkness at the bottom of the stairs. Shortly after, he ran downstairs. Then, the light went out and we were all in the darkness. After that I had sleeping problems for a long time.

And THEN, one day later that year when I was home alone, something very scary happened. I was sitting in the kitchen, and I heard the sound of breaking glass from my basement. I assumed there was a robber, and I leashed up my dog and headed for the back door. As I was doing this, I heard pounding footsteps coming up the stairs. Then I saw the doorknob turning fiercely back and forth. That door was locked, so I took my dog and ran outside. I called my mom and she rushed home. (She was with my brother a few blocks away). When we all went inside, the basement door was thrown open, the locks broken, and yet all the basement windows were intact. We found no intruders, and no sign of a break in.

Everything calmed down after that, but two more weird incidents occurred this year. The first of which, happened in the morning. I have a window in my room that doesn't have a screen, so I keep it locked all of the time so bees don't come in. I got up one morning, went downstairs to eat breakfast, and my mom came downstairs and yelled at me for leaving the window with no screen open. Alarmed, I went upstairs to find that my closet door was thrown wide open, and so was the window with no screen. That really freaked me out.

The last thing that happened was when my mom was home alone a month ago. She works from home, so she is always there all day. She passed by the stairs and saw a light coming from my room. She went upstairs to turn it off, and right as she did, all the doors upstairs slammed shut. It was very cold out, so all of the windows were closed.

What do you guys think? I find it interesting, but quite horrifying. I think after six years we don't really have much to worry about.

EscapeVelocity

Sounds like a haunting, but keep in mind, it could be active or just an energetic memory of the person.

You might just leave it alone and accept the occasional disturbance.

If you try a sage-burning type of purification ritual, you might end it altogether; or it might stir sh*t up...

Interesting choice...I take it that wasn't mentioned in the sales brochure? I would call back to my realtor just for sh*ts and giggles...
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Xanth

Quote from: darkdog302 on July 07, 2014, 20:43:47
What do you guys think? I find it interesting, but quite horrifying. I think after six years we don't really have much to worry about.
I think that most of these kinds of experiences can be summed up as someone's subconscious mind having some fun with their conscious mind.

What I mean is that I believe it usually to be a case of people controlling their own environment, causing the events to occur.

I know a lot of people will completely dismiss this perspective, mostly because everyone so direly wants this to be something external to them... but give it a thought.
Control your mind and you might control the problems.

darkdog302

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on July 08, 2014, 03:43:48
Sounds like a haunting, but keep in mind, it could be active or just an energetic memory of the person.

You might just leave it alone and accept the occasional disturbance.

If you try a sage-burning type of purification ritual, you might end it altogether; or it might stir sh*t up...

Interesting choice...I take it that wasn't mentioned in the sales brochure? I would call back to my realtor just for sh*ts and giggles...

I wouldn't burn sage just because I don't think it's worth unintentionally causing more of a problem. The occasional disturbance is nothing too awful.

AAAAAAAA

Just set a barrier around your area if you're scared.

Szaxx

You are doing it yourself.
If it is scarey at night and you hide under the covers, you can use this to move heavy objects.
PM me if you want to test this. You'll need to become really scared.

Xanth scores 180 in his post.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Dreamshards

I kind of agree with xanth. I had haunting experiences while living with my mother until I moved out. We would both feel a presense, especially laying in bed at night. I would see figures walking around outside and blinds would open. We moved around but the spirit or energy force would follow. She called me a couple of years after I had moved out and told me that the entity was at it again. Her and her husband would feel physical jolts while sleeping, like it was getting more physical. My mother has dealt with a lot of regret for a long time and completely admits it's her negative energy causing this. It could very well be her subconscious or a negative being that has clung onto her. I think the problem has subsided but I'm not certain. So yes, it could very well be that someone in the house is subconsciously making these things happen. I think fear can fuel these things, but you might not want to ignore it unless it really isn't bothering anyone. This is just my input.

Bluefirephoenix

Regardless if it's a creation of your mind or if it's an independent entity responding to a low level activity by fear is making your situation worse.  You need to raise your thinking and emotion to a higher level ( love being the highest) and not feed it by thinking about it.
There will be strong resistance to this at first as the energy gets pulled away and you need to be disciplined and persistant. If you have good focus it will be gone in a month or so. Open your heart to whatever higher spirit you believe in and keep it there. You can even transform what's there into a higher being.