News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

PPSD Question

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

My plan is to wait until there are signed copies available for purchase. It sounds like psychic attack is more common than I once thought it was. If you want to wait until signed copies are out that will give you more time to look up the information about the book on the main web site in the books session. Maybe you will have a better idea about if you want a copy of the book when the signed copies are out.

Robert Bruce

G'day Folks!

My new book contains a great deal of information about how to avoid psychic attack and Neg related problems. It also contains quite a number of my personal encounters with Negs, as well as some case histories involving other people I've known and or helped. It also provides a fair bit of insight into my life and why I do what I do and how I came to be who I am.

PPSD also contains a fair bit of totally knew knowledge, (new discoveries that are previously unheard of).  For example, you would be forgiven for buying PPSD solely for cosmetic reasons, as it provides a previously unknown method for removing skin blemishes, eg, moles and nevus and etc, with nothing more than a ballpoint pen.

Putting the book in a glass case is just a metaphor, meaning if you don't like what you read, you can keep it under glass until you have need of it.

Take care, Robert.

Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com

Spike

Thanks for the info Robert, it is now on my list of reading material.
(As soon as it is available from the UK Amazon site).
I wish you all the best!

Spike

I was just wondering if I should purchase PPSD as I have never been bothered by any Neg activity ever. And I think that I read Robert's comment that the book should be kept in a break glass box. (Just in case).

If anyone has read the book already, does it offer advice in the way of living ones life that does not invite neg activity or is it just about helping yourself if you have been affected already?

(I will probably purchase the book at some time in the future anyway as I have found Astral Dynamics a very informative read and probably the most important book yet produced on the OBE subject).

Thanks very much.