News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

prefer death over this

Previous topic - Next topic

xander

I understand your pain. I myself have an entity like this plauging me. Sometimes they are there due to other peoples misguided attempts at "keeping me safe". I have felt the suicidal feelings and the thoughts. I have found anger is my best weapon against it. I have found it's name, I have called it out. Daily I remind it that I am in charge of my life and that it is nothing to me.

In my dreams I hunt it, in my waking life I laugh at it. Sometimes I visualize my inner core exploding and killing it. It seems to always come back but my studies in the Golden Dawn tradition have helped me a great deal so far.

DON'T kill yourself! This is one of "its" lies. It is playing you like a drum. Get angry at it, go into a secluded spot and scream at it! Rage at it! You are woman, it shall hear YOU roar and it will be afraid. If you do not fight it then it will just keep feeding on your daughter. Demand it's name. I and others here shall assist you in finding the strength within yourself to destroy it.

Xander

Van-Stolin

I had something like this, mine wanted me to kill my parents though.  It feed off my anger, that is what most negs do.  I confronted it in my dream and told it to go away, that it didn't have power over me.  I said this in a calm and relaxed voice and it simply faded into nothing haven't heard of it since.
Thou shall not kill, remember?  What kind of church man are you? - Vash, Trigun

I will destroy Naraku with this Tessiaga! - Inuyasha, Inu-yasha

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

Serena

I'm trying xander, I appreciate your help and support and anyone elses.I screamed at it today, I was crying, but I was angry at it.
 How do I find out it or their names, and truthfully I'm afraid to ask. I know I shouldn't be, because it's already hurting me, but its been around for so long, it's wearing me out. I don't see it around my girls, but I'm afraid that if I don't get rid of it, or take myself out of its game by ending it, it will find away to get to my daughters, and take them from me, so it can have more of my pain and grief, it has been taking more and more like its pushing me into a corner.  
  If I'm angry doesn't that just feed it? But if I'm happy, or loving, or feel anything good,it slams me. I got into a pattern for awhile where I tried not to feel at all,just kept myself level at all times, but that didn't work either. I've called the archangel Michael and a list of others, through the tree of life in the kabala. I'll be grateful for any help or advice, and I'm going to try contacting a few of the organizations posted under another listing about psychic protection societies. I know I can't do this alone. I'm grateful I found this site, the more I read, the more I understand that I'm not crazy. I'm not glad that others experience this, but I am glad I'm not alone or feeling crazy because of what is happening to me.

beavis

Serena, if you take pictures of places the entity has been or does evil things, and post them here, then we will have enough info to find it and try to kick its butt.

xander

quote:
Originally posted by Serena

How do I find out it or their names, and truthfully I'm afraid to ask.   If I'm angry doesn't that just feed it? But if I'm happy, or loving, or feel anything good,it slams me.

I suggest you start doing the LBRP on a daily basis. Demand it's name. Ask your Gaurdian what the entities name is.

Righteous anger comes froma place of love. its not the sappy love, its the smackin yer kids hand away from the hot stove kind of love.

Xander

Anonymous

Hello, Serena. I can help you. I've got two or three other cases I'm working on right now, one of which is even worse than what you described and is very complicated. I know that I will be successful in the end, however.

I saw two very powerful angels yesterday, both armed with swords and they had the brightest, whitest, most shimmering auras I've ever seen, even more so than I could've imagined. Their energy radiated from them and hit me like stinging needles, in a purging way. If you want, I will contact them and see if they can help you. If not, I will help you with this personally. I do not charge for my services, as I am fairly new to this (but I'm doing a great job, I assure you).

Please do NOT give up. Life is the greatest gift we can receive, and there are many people here who can help you, including myself. I am self-trained in astral combat and I also am taking kung fu. I fight using energy, which is the key to all things, even magic. Without energy you can't cast spells.

Let me see how things go and I promise you that I will get to this as soon as I can. In the meantime, I want you to try to find any weaknesses or openings in your aura and try to heal them. In order to know a good psychic, you have to be somewhat psychic yourself. Anybody can develop these abilities. PM me for further information.

-Ender

Anonymous

By the way, just so you know, the angels will need your permission to do anything at all for you. They have a code of honor that they must follow. I also try to live by a code of honor, especially when fighting. You might consider taking up an energy raising system such as yoga, qi gong, Tai Chi, Reiki, or anything similar. Do not believe that these things have any power over you. Their power does not come from them, it comes from something else and can be taken away from them. Your power cannot be taken away from you, as long as it comes from within you. Rise up and protect your daughter. Take up your spiritual sword and slay this demon or this army of demons. Your will is stronger than theirs and there is no reason you cannot win.

Dark Knight

Hey sweets,

Yeah, been through the suicide route, revisit sometimes, never go through with it though (something keeps me alive).

Before I go in with some of my stuff, there is something I would like to say to some people here. I'm about to repeat some stuff...if you have a problem with this, I need to ask, with all due respect, where in the hell are your priorities? I remember before I found this site how mad I thought I was going, how ready to grab the knife I was, how ready to walk out onto the ice of the Great Lakes and never come back...when I reached out for help, you know what I got. I would call up people (ie, shrinks open to this phenomenon, so-called ghostbusters, psychics, etc) and I would get impatient, butt holes who would say things (2 sec into the conversation) "Well, hurry up, I'm off somewhere." Or I'd send out emails and wouldn't get a reply for a month and when I would ask the person why (when they finally did reply) it was because they got so many responses their computer would crash and they just (in a very light, frivalent attitude) would say, just never got around to fixing it (then why are you offering help).

Some people can't just up and walk away from their situations...they've already "walked away" and compromised all the things theat would give normal people freedom just to keep them alive. I really would like to know what the value is here, helping a suicidal person or hard drive space. Do you wanna just turn her away, tell her to do research (which I don't know how you can research when you're paranoid and ready to grab a knife)? A person going through this phenomenon who becomes suicidal needs help NOW.

And if you're going to ask, "Well, what have you been doing to stop this?" Hello, SHE IS STILL ALIVE!

Now after all this ranting I'll make a new post.

Dark Knight

Serena,

keep talking to us here...I would suggest several things. One, is get Robert Bruce's book if you don't have it. And no, that is not a scam, he has some good stuff in there, groundbreaking, and he does blow his competition out of the water.

Psychics? Can feel the disgust with that one. Let's see...I lost $40,000 over the course of 3 years and was forced into buying a Jeep Grand Cherokee because it was "Buy us the jeep, or we won't help you, we'll let your father die,...etc."

All right, if you order Robert Bruce's book, you have to do something in the interim instead sitting around, feeling like you're going insane. Do you stay home or work outside the home? One thing that is widely suggested (and it's in RB's book, and we've said it here, and I AM NOW GOING TO REPEAT INFORMATION BECAUSE A PERSON HAS VALUE HERE) is writing sacred symbols on different parts of your body...middle of the forehead, on top of both hands, across the heart, across the solar plexus, on tops of both feet, and on the soles of both feet. If you're going out to work or shop, you can't drive around with a cross in the middle of you head, so RB also suggests just having the symbols on the soles of your feet and also rubbing your feet with garlic (yes garlic does work). I still advocate drinking Holy Water, diluted at first and then work your way up to full strength.

If you've done magic, may I presume then that you have burnt incense, oil, sulfur...etc. Have you burnt garlic? I know it's stinky but it does work.

Let me find the exact link to where I was talking about using Holy Water to drink and using Holy Water to bless bath salts (use sparingly in the begining until you build up).

Hon, there is one thing I have to be honest about. A lot of us here have been fighting off our attackers for years, both physcial, non-physical, and ET. Don't be shocked if you try something and it works...for about two days. A lot of us here have done the "examine the fear, and neg attitudes, blah, blah, blah", no luck, and no room to manuever.

But you don't have to be alone. Don't ever, let them make you feel like your alone, or not a human being.

Hey Crim, see some similarities? I do.

Enderwiggin, if you can help, that would be great. But we need something else here too. We need a reliable network of clear psychics. Look at what I lost, look at what she's lost. There aren't a lot of clear psychics out there, or worse, like with Crim, all the psychics are beholden to the town vampire and can't be trusted. Telling someone who has already been cheated on and near death to go looking for yet another psychic is not helpful. We do need to band together and form some kind of working network. Get people who are this desperate the help they need. What do you think.

The AlphaOmega

You say you dont have the energy anymore to read, but I do hope you continue to read all the help that everyone is trying to give you.  I know that everyone here are strangers and that you have no reason to believe that any of them naturally care about your well being, but many of us here genuinly want to help people as a whole.  So here it goes I guess.
  I also know what you are experiencing.  I have had entities in the dark (outlines of figures).  Once I saw a tall man standing in the dark.  He dropped to his hands and knees and crawled in such a creepy inhuman way right past me.  I actually felt him brush up against me, and watched as he quickly crawled up the stairs.  
  Other times I have had reletives here a man reading a newspaper at 2 in the morning while everyone was asleep.  Assuming it was someone in the house they payed no attention, untill finding out the next day that in fact no one was awake at that time.  Like you, this house has no dark past.  My point is, I have seen things that I would have never thought possible.  Once a skeptic, I now believe.  But nothing has ever hurt me directly.  It doesn't sound to me like anything you have seen or experienced has harmed you, but I could be wrong.  It does seem however that you are under the belief that whatever it is, it is there for a reason, and it is out to make things more difficult.  It seems that you think that as you pray it simply laughs and shows you how futile it all really is.  This is some kind of evilness at work, but evil can never prevail against the good.  However, as long as you continue to be skeptical about the help God can provide then you continue to close yourself off from his guidance.  Obviously if there is evil at work, then good does exist.  One cannot be without the other.
  Life is meant to be difficult.  There is no one on this planet that can say they've never gone through a discouraging time.  And I would even go so far as to say I doubt there are many that have never thought of suicide, even if just for a moment.  But one fact remains.  You are here... and I don't believe you were put here to kill yourself.  You were born to take your own life?  No, I just don't see that as the case.  You did say that you don't suffer from depression because you are happy IN THE SHORT PERIODS THAT LIFE IS GOOD.  If life is only good in minute incrimints... then can you really be sure you don't suffer from depression.  
  Consider this...  I myself have no job.  I am currently looking, but the bills are stacking up and I am unsure of how I will pay them.  I haven't spoken to anyone in my family aside from my brother and mother for so many years that I no longer know how to contact them.  My father is dating my aunt (moms side, not his) and that has completely torn me and my family apart.  Many times I wanted to die but simply couldn't commit to the act of actually doing it.  Many times I have prayed to die in some form or another.  But now, years later, I am grateful I did not.  Times are hard... but they are suppose to be.  Such is life, but that is not the case with eternity.  You must take the good with the bad, but they do come together.  It's a matter of perception.  
  You mentioned your daughter.  Does she bring joy to your life?  Are there places in this world you have always dreamt of seeing?  Maybe you don't have the money now... but you might some day.  Comedy's on television.  Nice glass of wine.  How bout getting a puppy?  You can't see the bad and ignore the good... they are both there.  But you are human, and because you are human you are not alone.  We all share pain, feel anguish and despair, and dwell on guilt and greif.  But we also share joy and laughter, crack a smile from time to time, bask in a warm summer sun.  Keep your strength, because though you may be physically weary, the spirit does not tire.  Rely on it, and you will find a way to desuade your evil entities and once again recognize the good ones as they help you.  Good luck!  And please remember... you were not given life to take it away.
"Discover your own path to enlightenment with diligence".
              - Buddha

boydster

quote:
Originally posted by Serena

I'm afraid that if I don't get rid of it, or take myself out of its game by ending it, it will find away to get to my daughters, and take them from me, so it can have more of my pain and grief, it has been taking more and more like its pushing me into a corner.

and (from another thread)

Hey, In response to Boydster, I'm really glad that positive thought and emotion worked for you, but what do you do when the entity/entities get ticked and attack even more?

Hi Serena,

First of all, I want you to know that I feel very deeply for your struggles and pain, and that I'm going to help you win this fight.

The post from me that you commented on above was a few suggestions I made to someone who specifically said "I want help without the use of visualization or meditation because it goes against my religion". So I tried to think of what tools I had in my arsenal that fit that bill, and the most obvious ones were to strengthen the aura by building a dynamic momentum of positive attitude. The other was to become more "outward thinking", because I've noticed that introverted people who spend a lot of time examining themselves and their circumstances tend to be more vulnerable to infiltration. People who spend most of their energy and attention on helping and serving others, without a thought for themselves, seem to brim with energy and also they seem to have tighter, better defined auras which don't get invaded as easily. So I was giving this guy *something* that he could work with. But I have lots of more potent and offensive strategies to attack these problems too.

We have the resources here to nail this sucker who is torturing you. But it takes you making the right moves also. I can zap him and make him let go for a while. And it's possible that we might get the Angels to just cart him off forever too. I don't know--sometimes there are complicating factors like karma. For instance this could be a black magician who you beat in a fight and killed 10,000 years ago and he's sworn to war and your destruction ever since. I'm not suggesting that that's what is happening. But things like this really do happen. What it means is a little more patience and perseverance is needed, that's all.

What I mean by you doing the right things is that you've got to try to heal your psychology. Reading what you've written, I can see many, many doorways that this bastard has built into your head over the years. Every time you feel hopeless or helpless or forgotten or angry or (you get the idea) it's this entity playing you like an organ. I know that you probably feel like, "how the hell can I NOT feel hopeless after all this pain!?!". And you're right. I'm not arguing that you haven't suffered or that it seems unfair. It is unfair. But what I'm trying to say is choose life and victory, moment by moment. If you give in to these sinking feelings of hopelessness and despair, then the beastie won that round. Make it a game and see how many victories you can string together; kind of like the AA strategy--many little victories = total victory. That's how I dug myself out from a similar problem.

The reason I keep going into this "power of positive thinking" spiel, is that I've seen this before and how it can fail. You kick out the beasties--the former victim is very happy and has a big upswing in every way. But they don't do anything to heal themselves of these open doorways in their psyches. And before you know it, POW! another beastie sees you at a party or on the street and since you haven't fixed the underlying causes, the soft, porous aura, the rips and holes and such in ones perimeter defenses, the new beastie sees you as a big ripe plum and slips right in and you're back where you started. Does this make sense? I think everyone here will agree that it takes time and work to heal this damage. But it can be done. The material that plugs the leaks and scars is Light, Faith and Love.

So, I'll be doing a big butt exorcism for you every day for awhile. I have a business trip coming up so I will miss a few days. I'm sure others here on this forus will be working this deal also, so don't worry.

Keep us posted if you need us to let up or something. Expect victory and change. Pray a lot. It really burns them. Don't let him try to make you forget to say a little prayer every hour you're awake.

The journey upwards is worth the inconvenience.

Dark Knight

AlphaOmega:

I know what you mean when you say "have to take the bad with the good." Problem is, in many of these cases, the perp's assaults become totalitarian. There is spare room to walk away and really create.

It's like telling a Jew in a concentration camp, "Well, gotta take the bad with the good."

We have rights as free born beings, and one of those rights is having the freedom to walk away when we're tired, need to rest, re-energize...etc. Walking away from some situations allows us to rise above the fray, to think clearly, to understand how we feel, understand who we are, and to build and create, and to sustain what you have built and created and build upon that. THAT is what enables you to become free of unpleasant situations.

No ability to walk away...there is no creation, what you build cannot be sustained and is destroyed 5min after building it (never get past digging out the basement), you can't think or feel with any reasonable level of clarity, and as a person you just start to disentegrate.

People think, "well, there's free will, so you can't be assaulted that badly." Horse$%&@. People take the concept of free will too literally. WAY too literally. Freedoms are not amorphous concepts that exist on their own stilts, unattended. They are concepts which are built by the choices of the society at large, and maintained or destroyed thereafter depending on the choices of the society. I keep hearing about the choices "we" make, we always meaning singular self. What about "we" plural, community. What about the lessons you need to learn instead of shoving all on "other."

I know what you really meant, and harm was not it. I appreciate the fact that you are also willing to consider that you might be wrong. [8D]Wish that went around a little more.

Freedoms are not free. Free Will, also isn't free. It's not the sole responsiblity of the person being attacked it is the responsiblity of everybody.
Freedoms and Free Will have to be defended, boundaries maintained, and some compromises should never be made.

Dark Knight

Ender,

You I was told in my Data Download that I had to give a guardian angel like Michael permission before he could help me, I didn't know what think at the time because it went against everything I was taught.

But I'm noticing a huge difference and there does appear to be one hell of fight going on.

Nita...why didn't you include "giving permission" as part of the prayer you gave to me and a lot of other people?

Dark Knight

God Serena, sorry, I keep forgetting this...

Anger is not a "bad" emotion...there are no bad emotions. It's what we choose to do with them that makes what we're doing destructive or creative. Somone can get really angry at an injustice and choose to right it somehow.

You have the right to be angry, no one entity, physical, non-physical, or ET has the right to infringe on your free will as a free being. Use that anger and channel it into something positive, I think that's what a lot of people are saying here. I know it's hard when you barely have enough energy to function and when you can't walk away, but getting angry gets you to your computer to come here...all right then.

Serena

I'm so gratefull for everyones help and effort here. Suddenly in a few hours time, I don't feel alone after years of being so. That is some strength and hope in and of itself. Thankyou.
 Last night I worked on relaxation, and it never occurred to me that angels need "permission" to help. I guess I assumed by calling them, and asking that was permission. So I asked the archangel Micheal and gave him my permission to destroy this evil attacking me. I pictured a blue sword and him striking the black form/forms (because I do not have any clear picture of what it is). I can say that I had a sense of relief, and I slept well. This morning I woke with less of the heavy cloud (mornings just before I wake, and right after,takes me hours usually to fight off the blackness.) I know it's not gone, I'm better in my mind, and emotions, but it is playing havok on my body, I feel really sick, which is usually what it does when I am mentally stronger, if it can't get to one, it gets to the other.
  But there is a sense of something better, and I feel that it has alot to do with those of you helping me. Again I am grateful. So Dark Knight, Enderwiggin, and all of you I humbly ask and give my permission for any help and assistance that you are able to give. Like I said I know I cannot do this alone. I also realize I have alot of work to do, and alot of knowledge of how to do it to learn. It's not easy when something is attacking me from all angles. I've realized in the last few days that whatever this is has gotten closer, and it is letting me know that it is close. There is so much that I want and need to do, stuff that I'm really excited about, but I can't do any of it until I can get past this thing, that is wearing me so far down, I just want relief, I don't want that to be my death, but damn, enough already! It's such a relief to express that, and to know that there are others who understand what that means.
 Someone mentioned an escape room of relief, I understand that, I've been able to do that in the past, to see a funny or uplifting movie, to help someone, ect. I wish it were about free will and choice, I don't choose this thing tormenting me, I don't believe I'm causing it, and if it were as simple as taking control by saying "leave me alone" I would do that, in a heart beat. There are obviously things in the universe that are well, for lack of better words, bigger than us, in the sense that they are not in the general societies thinking or teaching considered to exist, much less anyone who experiences it considered normal, or sane. This is beyond taking the good with the bad, this is beyond learning through hardship. Life is not a bed of roses, but nor should it be a living hell, that you can't escape. How do you fight something you can't see? You ask yourself "Am I crazy?" You ask yourself "Is this really happening?" and then you try to discern what is just the natural things that occurr in life, and what is beyond that. Regular people living regular lives, dealing with very  irregular things, that can kick your butt. I wonder how many people like myself, who have not found this site, or anything like it, are feeling so alone, and ready to take their lives because of it. Yeah, I'm grateful to know that I'm not alone, and not crazy, and maybe there is help, and hope, and I'm willing to accept both.

On a different note I wanted to mention that I was reading the discussion on that Master TV thing. I don't know what it is and I don't care. However, I wanted to tell you that I so enjoyed reading your rebuttles to tresendent or who ever he was. I enjoyed it all.  You all are too smart, too, cool, and oh sooo smooth!! And I mean that in a good way, a compilment. I was proud. I laughed, and I forgot about everything in that time.

Dark Knight

Yeah, they make me sick, too [V]

Whenever you try to do anything positive there is always punishment.

I know you're scared for your daughters, and I'm not going to sugar coat this. There is a good chance your daughters could "pick them up." Robert Bruce mentions in his book how negs have a penchant for running through family lines. I know that's not something you might want to hear, but I'm not going to tell you the world is all rosey and then have it slap you in the butt...that's worse than being betrayed.

The best thing you can do for your kids is leearn the coping skills now and teach it to them. It doesn't mean they can't be free of this, and it doesn't mean you can't get rid of you unfriendly house guests either.

It's hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. Your daughters don't have to be alone the way you were. Learn the mental and emotional survival skills and all the physical tricks in between and then teach it to them.

You never know, maybe they can go, take what they've learned and reach out to others who were in need the way you were. That's really the best way to defeat this evil.

Anonymous

Hello Serena.

Things are often much simpler than we think they are. And the complex is composed of the simple. You can fight this entity alone because your willpower is greater. Just know that as you are fighting it, we are right here beside you, fighting it with you. The answer to your relief lies within you. Therefore, you must disregard whatever it says. If it happens to say something and you come up with it on your own later, THEN you may consider it on your own terms, not on its terms.

Don't be afraid of it and don't dread it. I assure you that the light is within you and that it really is as simple as you not letting it do anything else to you. You can be mentally and physically healthy at the same time. But you have to believe you have the power to make this happen. Ultimately, it is you who must defeat this. You are the queen of your castle and the captain of your ship. Your word is law.

SunnyBlue

Hi Serena `n everyone, about the anger defense, i have heard from
one very Sweet and sensitive healer, that said it was the only way
when she was young to deter the takeing of her by what she called
greys, (intense anger, and will not to be bothered or messed with)
but at the same time , i feel that some negative entities use and wish the anger to be there,they feed off of the raw energy it
creates.
So, my prefered means of dealing with negative beings that are improperly bothering either myselef or one i care about, is to feel
Love in it`s direction with Awareness and Light, this states my intent that i wish my reality to be positive, if it wishes to stay
then it will be liveing in that light and be changed, or affected by that, it has a choice.
So how does one get that Love and Light?, well it may seem impossible to some being surrounded by this bothering. But you don't have to be alone. As Dark Knight so Compassionately said "Don't ever, let them make you feel like your alone, or not a human being."
this is the standard pattern of isolation and degredation of your self worth that is so evidently practiced by abusers and those that wish control over anothers life, we see this in women abusers etc.
The Love as i`ve come to realise can come from within, You know how much you care and Love for your children, You have this in You,You are also a bit of God, the distractions you experience from outside your body have that purpose to have you forget how precious, and how much Love You have and are made of.
Believe in your goodnes and worth,and that you have rights,and as you remember and feel the Love be it even only yours, you can link with the Good Angels and protectors, it is easy to feel them when you feel Love toward them, because that is exactly what they are.
Myself and the others will try to assist, even thinking well of another at a distance helps, it can be felt.
One last thing, the Angels do require specific asking for help, for them to act without being asked would interfere with our free will,that could be considered to be interference or worse.
with Much Love
Bruce

TheSeeker

Hello Serena,

I will send Reiki healing your way.  I do not know much about psychic defense but perhaps I can help your energy/aura.  Everyone here is with you.  

And everyone who responded is amazing, you guys were about to make me cry[^].

Metal Ice

Serena,

You're not alone. I know what you're feeling. Been there.
Hang on!

boydster

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Knight

I know you're scared for your daughters, and I'm not going to sugar coat this. There is a good chance your daughters could "pick them up." Robert Bruce mentions in his book how negs have a penchant for running through family lines.

If you approach this right it's possible to have the beasties carted off and "disappeared" forever. There are angels whose main job is to haul these entities away into astral "prisons" as a result of properly done exorcisms. This is what I shoot for always. Why just kick the scum out and let them go bother someone else?

Once they are hauled away to these prisons, they are given the chance to turn and serve the Light, or else they are simply extinguished as a sentient life form, their energy reclaimed for future use. This "final judegment" may not happen immediately, but it doesn't matter because they are held until their time is up. Meanwhile, they have the opportunity to turn over a new leaf and convert.

When working to rid yourself of this pestilence, call for the angels of Uriel to come and scoop up all astral entities and demons and take them to where they can't torment those in embodiment. Ask for an accelerated judgement for their misdeeds. When you start speaking this language, the entities will know exactly what you're talking about and will either flee in terror, or else stay (in their arrogance) and actually be scooped up and disappeared.[xx(]

This is not some book learning....this is something I work with and observe quite frequently. Having a momentum working with angels is a wonderful thing. And all it takes is time, practice and devotion.
The journey upwards is worth the inconvenience.

Dark Knight

Because sometimes God and Angels say no. Not because they want to sit back and see us suffer but because we're supposed to handle the situations ourselves...that's ourselves plural (community) not ourselves singular.

No, I don't mean completely absent of any angelic help either. I mean they could be pushing us to take steps in a current direction.

Good chunk of my problem is that my primary attacker is physical. I've sensed Michael tossing him out, repeatedly, and removing the cords but they come right back, like within seconds. It has nothing to do with fear, it's this guys job to do it. He collects a paycheck to attack me.

Ceriel N

Age 12 I suffered from a strange combination of fear of death and thoughts of suicide. Eventually I was too tired to run and saw that my only choice was to be brave and face my fears. After doing so I did not have to be brave again, since all my fears faded away. My thoughts of suicide did not go away, but rather became a stranger yet ally that I denied out of hope for tomorrow being a better day. Over time I confronted my problems one by one, mostly an unfounded worrying, through simply rationalising.
Worry, you see, is irrational. There is no point in worrying about things you can not change, and things you _can_ change you will do your best to change anyway. There simply is no reason one should worry about anything.

In short my suggestion is that, if all else fails, confront your fears before you take self-destructive action. Confronted they _will_ fall to ashes.
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

Alezunde

I will try something tonight.
Let me know tomorrow if it helps alright?

I'll post again soon. ;)

-Alezunde

Celeste

Serena
If you haven't already--get the book PPSD read the articles on the main site on countermeasures& here's Nita's site www.astralhealer.com she has a lot of helpful information.

Dark Knight

quote:
You I was told in my Data Download that I had to give a guardian angel like Michael permission before he could help me, I didn't know what think at the time because it went against everything I was taught.

But I'm noticing a huge difference and there does appear to be one hell of fight going on.

Nita...why didn't you include "giving permission" as part of the prayer you gave to me and a lot of other people

I believe "a prayer" "IS" giving permission. [:)]

Celeste