News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

prefer death over this

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenacious

I have to post to this, and I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to type, but it feels as if the information will come out right.  When I read your post, I felt a ton of pain.  Regret, questions, and why me's.  I also got the sensation that you feel no matter what you do, you won't get rid of what is near you.  For some reason I feel that you need to ignore this "bad luck" move on.  I know it's hard, but you must not give up.  You are strong, you made it this far!  Ignore it, don't let it get to you.  Things may get worse, but think about it.  How would you feel if someone kept ignoring you?  You'd want to find an easy victim right?  That's what it has done.  It upsets you so much that it knows you won't ingore it.  Be strong!  Face it and tell it to go back to hell.  Like I said, I'm no expert, but this is what came out of my head to my fingers, and I'm not sure why.  Good luck, and Please be strong.  Your always protected, even if it seems as if you aren't. Love your way.
-Tenacious[:P]

"The most interesting people in the world are those you do not understand" -Me

Dark Knight

Celeste,

quote:
By the way, just so you know, the angels will need your permission to do anything at all for you. They have a code of honor that they must follow.
Enderwiggin

quote:
One last thing, the Angels do require specific asking for help, for them to act without being asked would interfere with our free will,that could be considered to be interference or worse.
with Much Love
Bruce

Does a prayer constitute permission or not?

Several times during my download I prayed to St Michael for help, several times I got an answer of "specifically give permission for me to help you." I rejected it each time becaue I thought the prayer was an act of giving permission. Then when this thread came up I started giving Michael the Archangel (specifically named), permission to help. Although not gone, and still strong, there was a considerable fight going on. There is a lifting, but it isn't gone entirely, I'm assuming because every once in a while "God says no."

Can we get this straightened out? Is a prayer giving permission specifically or not?

xander

quote:
Originally posted by boydster
This is not some book learning....this is something I work with and observe quite frequently. Having a momentum working with angels is a wonderful thing. And all it takes is time, practice and devotion.

So how exactly does one call for their Holy Gaurdian Angel? I've a feeling mine is either deaf or plain stupid.

Xander

Celeste

Dark knight

re: permission
IMHO,  if I say a prayer asking for the assistance of Archangel Michael or if I am asking for help from Holy Beings etc this is giving them 'permission' to intercede on my behalf. Or Almighty G__etc... But the onus is on myself to make that connection with them ie to  call out my request via *prayer*. It is like tuning in a radio transmitter. I need to send my plea out to them. A heartfelt request is heard.  

Opposite scenario: I am sitting here experiencing problems & wondering, "How could they let this happen? or "Why I am not *automatically* being helped by the Angels, why they are not jumping in guiding, helping & protecting me??

Angels are Beings of a Higher Vibration & exist in other realms need to be alerted & called in  at which time they will gladly help us . This is done through prayer. ASk and ye shall receive.

Celeste

Alezunde

Alright... I tried fending off a few dark forms the other night... and I think I was able to get an Angel to help me send you some healing energy...

I don't know if I did much or not though - I don't think I'm exactly an expert at this... and sometimes I can't tell if something is actually happening, or if it's my incredibly active imagination.

Hope it helped, at least a bit,

-Alezunde

Mustardseed

Dear Serena
I know it sounds crazy but tell me what state you are in. I will help you. Will you recieve it
Regards Mustardseed
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

parvati

Hi serena - this is the first time I've posted here but I "feel" for you, reading what you have written,  so much that I want to add my tiny contribution to the great advice and helpfulness other members have been giving.  I too have been through bad times and despair, also been under psychic attack... it lasted for years but gradually let up, and through fighting it I found the way to contact guardians and angels which gradually transformed my life. So keep trying! And try to find your ... don't quite know how to put it - maybe "your own luminous core" is the best I can do... what I mean is, the deep sense of yourself as strength and worth, love and power - and fight it from there, from your very real strength!
You are in my thoughts and prayers, as you are in the thoughts and prayers of all the people here who have fought their way through similar darkness - so remember, never give in, never despair! And whenever you're outdoors, do look at the sky, the trees, rivers, sea... they can help give you strength and purify your spirit from negative imprints.
With love

noonan

Ive had simialr experiences and feel like Im fighting for my soul I preyed this morning again to god and then I found this site ive had a lot of experences over lifetime but in last 4-5 months (roughly)ive felt a strong negative energy/ around me ive thought of suicide lately and been preying to god i find that reading the bible at night in bed I feel a strong positve energy around me?
Please forgive spelling mistakes im dislecick
Are we all mad?
Is is it real negative energy (or something)
I had a VERY negative experience in a house in scotland uk it wanted me out of the house when I left the house I was ok-ish?
But since then ive had a lot of negative stuff happen around me i keep preying but feel like its getting stonger, about a month ago I felt it then a few minutes later my back went and I was literally on my back for 2-3 weeks, then straight after that cleared up I started suffering from extreme migraines which ive NEVER had before , after they started to clear up I started to get a cold, while all this was going on I kept feeling a negative energy around me and seeing dark shadows out of the corner of my eye. when i looked there was nothing there.  I thought maybe i was under psychic attack? not nowing much about this (I was told I wasnt)because i had an image in my minds eye of someone i used to work with leaning over my bed and saying "so you know its me/us now attacking you ,what are you going to do about it?"
Please please help/ advise me what to do?
Am I going mad or is it negative energy?
Carol Noonan
UK

noonan

Oh my god I really started to think I WAS going mad I preyed again to myself and asked go this morning to help me again and show me a sign, keep me safe. Then I found this site are we all completely mad or haunted by negative energys?
I am overwhemled to have have this site and feel a bit stronger and more like fighting the negative energys Im close to crying, was close to killing myself, getting myself commited, THANK YOU god for showing me some light.
One dream I had the other nite was a black cat(of darkness) was following me through the ages of my different life times and searching me out.
I have read a lot of stuff on here that also relates to me are we all competely mad
Please help me
Carol Noonan
uk

Ive kept the above short for now but I will share my experiences when I feel a bit stronger
Thank you
c noonan
uk

aleshah

I noticed, that anger is a waste if you don't aware of.I'm often get easily angry about things in my life,of which i tought they were real.I'm aware that many of my toughts are simply false.I don't hold on time so strong anymore.

Anger can be a creative power and pushes the limits of your being.It also can limit your being in one sick way.
Don't stop looking for other ways.There are enough of them.I guess love/compassion can be used as creative free will.

noonan

aleshah
Not sure who that message was for?
Or what it was about?
Carol Noonan
uk

Serena

I don't mean to be heavy , but I'm out of strength, and I am really ready to take my own life here, barley hanging on by a thread. I know what I'm about to say is going to be long, because I want to go over the most relevant things I've experienced, because maybe someone will recognize something, so have patience please.
 For many years I have not been sure what has been going on in my life, I've thought  cursed, unlucky, evil entity, what? All I know is something is not right!!! So naturally, trying to find solutions I've done the psychology thing, counseling,I've had myself evaluated for mental conditions with the results being negative, except possibly Post traumatic stress syndrome, only theres no "post" to it. And of course depression, but I'm not depressed in the small amounts of time when life seems to be good for awhile, in fact I'm very happy, normal,ect. And of course I've tried positive thinking, religion, studied magic (wicca, Kabala mostly)and I've done other reading trying to educate myself looking for answers through the years. About eight years ago I even went to a pentacostal church to have myself prayed over and hands layed on. They prayed over my tattoo, and I guess everyone felt the spirit but me, I just went along, hoping that the power would do the trick. But it didn't and No circle, cleansing, ritual, herbs, candle magic, prayer, meditation - absolutley nothing has worked. I've seen so called phsycics (got suckered in and lost money) the last one was a joke. I've tried astral projection, I have never been successful at it, though once I know I was there in a dream state. I've had several really funky dreams,one not so good, where I literally woke up, walked around for a few hours, and when I went back to sleep started the dream from where I left off, with someone I couldn't see not letting me pull out of it,saying I had to see. I've had several dreams where I'm fighting something black and sinsiter, and I'm really afraid, but really determined. It is always left at a draw, but I do get the upper hand.
  When I was about six, I saw what I've always been pretty sure was an angel,I didn't have a great child hood, but I always felt I was being watched over in a good way.  
  When my first daughter was a baby, I struggled with something that would come in the night, I could sense it from a sound sleep, it would enter through the bedroom door like a pitch black fog and ice cold, until it filled the room, and then I could feel the bed sink like someone sitting. It never bothered me except to scare me, never talked to me, and after about two months, I conquered my fear and it never came back.  But my life got worse and worse after that. I'm talking BAD LUCK, BAD THINGS. My daughter had many physical, and health problems after that, and one that almost killed her. There are too many things to list about how bad. I'm not saying that I as a human, and in terrible and complicated situations didn't make some of my own terrible mistakes and suffer the effects. What I am saying is above and beyond what is normal, something is wrong.
  I had another bad entity about five years after the one above, but I could only sense it, sense where it was in a room, and it did talk in my head, and it was always about a struggle over my soul. I got ticked one night and told it to leave me alone, and it never returned, but the bad continued to get worse.
 I then had a spirit in another house, that wasn't there when I moved in, it turned on the dryer, and did stuff like that, I could sense it only in the back of the house, but I believe it was there trying to warn me, because I was drowning in things, and not behaving like my self, I didn't try to listen to it, didn't understand, on the last night it was there, it was trying to get my attention, I got frustrated and mad, it knocked my fan across the room, and it was gone. My life got worse.
 Eventually I got a grip on myself, moved out of state and away from people I should not have been around, and for the past ten years, I've been trying to improve myself. I think I've come along way, and for awhile I thought things were improving in my luck and life. Unfortunatley what ever entity is around me hasn't left, it likes to play with me, I mean like things will get better,and then wham! All the things that can go wrong do, and my life is shattered, death of loved ones, isolation, poverty, you name it.  No matter what I do or how hard I try, I can't get past it.
  I have not seen things in every house I've lived in. In fact I've gone many years at a time with out seeing or sensing anything, but the luck never changed. I'm not even sure why I sensed the first bad entity, or any after that,because I wasn't really religous, although I had spiritual faith in god, of love, and being kind, things like that. I've always been open minded, and I raised my daughters to be that way.  I didn't start magic until many years later, I was just a regular person, young new mom.
 I never realized for sure until recently that it is an entity, the thought was always there, but I guess I never really believed it, I've thought it had to be me, or something. But it's very clear now especially reading some articles including the ones on this site. But after much contimplation over alot of different possibilties, I've just got an insight that it's definitly an entity.
  In this house, everyone has seen or felt things. The house does not feel bad or uncomfortable. But shadows out of the corner of your eye of the outline of a person crossing the hall, by the door ect. One girl saw the front window curtain lift up and hold like someone looking out the window. It does not happen all the time. I always thought it was spirts,not that they belong to the house, just some areas have doorways or something. When I tell them to go away, they usually do, and it seems to help for awhile when I burn sage and sweet grass.  The house is not the problem, the problem is something is tormenting me. If there is a god, or angels, or good spirits, where is divine intervention? I'm a good person, and inside of myself besides this entity around me, I really do have myself together. But the last five or six years, the last three imparticular, I'm wore out. I can't fight the powers that be, a person can only do so much, and then there is fate, chance or something.  My body from the stress has been falling apart, my mind half the time feels strange, compressed, I can't describe it. I have contimplated suicide for so long, but I've always kept going, I can't anymore. The past few months, I have tried the protection symbols, the herbs, meditation, prayer, I've put stones around the four corners of my house, I took a cleansing bath with protection herbs. I have begged, cried, sobbed, for the angels, for god to help me. More horrible things happened. The more I have prayed,the more I have tried to protect myself, the worse it has gotten.  I don't have anymore strength. I don't know if anyone here can help me, I don't have the energy to read, or do meditation, or anything anymore, I'm drained. I don't feel like even if I tried I have any power left.  I'm afraid to die, but I more afraid to keep living like this.  Where is divine intervention? Is it possible that it is my fate to end my own life? I feel like if I can't fight this thing in physical form, maybe I can in spirit form. Truthfully, I'd like to kick the ______ out of it! And I'm angry and frustrated, and heartbroken that the good beings, angels, god whatever won't help me. Why? What have I done to attract this thing? Why won't god,angels,good beings help me? Can anyone?