News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Probably Nothing...

Previous topic - Next topic

kai wren

Now, usually I'm pretty skeptical of my own strange 'mystical' experiences, but... I figure I might as well describe what has been bothering me with this one, simply because its been so... persistent.

For the last month or so I've had a real problem with the doors in my home, specifically the upstairs doors- to my bedroom and the bathroom, as well as to a storage room. If I should hesitate for even a moment before opening the door, I get this... image of a coweled figure with a goats skull for a head standing beyond the doorway. Other times, when I'm focused on a task upstairs, I get a feeling of something right behind me.

Now, I know I'd completely dismiss this out of hand- it sounds so darn corny, so stereotypical, I can barely believe that there is a problem myself... but... there is, and whether its a mental block of mine that has only recently arisen, or a true brush with the supernatural, its starting to effect me quite seriously.

So...

help?

Sentinal

Have you had other experiences in the past?

kai wren

For a month or two about two years ago I would suffer very badly from severely disturbing dreams, as well as intense bouts of deja-vu, strange in that I could have sworn I knew what would be said before it was said, and I would remember dreaming it the night before... amongst the terrifying dreams. The last year or two though, and there has been nothing. Pretty much since I stopped trying to bring about Astral Projection, the dreams went away, so did the deja-vu.

But I've never really thought there was anything to it, everyone gets nightmares occassionally, right? And it seems likely if I focus on that area of my life, I'm likely to imagine things... it is the persistence of this... thing. And the fact I haven't done anything spiritual in a long while which makes me nervous.

Sentinal

It may be imagination, it may not. If I am not sure I usually try to get someone else's observations to double check what I sense. Do you know anyone that could help check things out?

filipcza

I have repeatedly seen that when someone tries to learn astral projection, then there seems to be some entities out there which don't like it. And they try to scare us from doing it.

It might be that your attempts have drawn some kind of entity. Or that your fears have created one. Either way, it isn't dangerous, only frightening.

You could do some energy cleansing there where you feel that all is not ok. Even if there's nothing, then the ritual itself would help put your mind at ease. And try not to fear, fear feeds fear.

-Pete

kai wren

Unforunately I don't know any other people who I think could be particularly useful in this- and I hope you are correct, it might be that I am imagining it.

Flipcza, the unusual thing is that I haven't been trying to astral project in that time, I haven't done anything particularly mystical in a long time, having lost faith in it, therefore... it seems unlikely that the entity- if there is one- was attracted that way.

filipcza

Can you pinpoint any particular event which started this problem. Or has it always been in the upstairs? And do you get any feelings when you are in those rooms, or just when you are getting there.

Whatever the cause, I recommend that you do some "room clearings". They might seem goofy if you don't believe in negative entities, but could really help. They have helped numerous people with similar problems, so I think it's worth trying. I think you can find a lot of directions how to do blessings and removing of negative energy from this forum, but here's a short list. All the these raise vibrational level of the room, and gives negative entities "hard time" being there. Combine as many as you can for best effect. Do these at least daily.

1. Go to each room and bless the room(and yourself) saying something like:

"I call forth the Angels of Light to fill this room with loving energy and to clear away any negative energy which resides here."
"I call forth the Angels of Light to fill ME with loving energy and to clear away any negative energy which resides withing me."

While you are saying this draw in the air some symbols like pentagram, or cross. draw this symbol facing all the walls, ceiling and floor. And put as much feeling to this blessing as you can, believe that angels really hear you, when you ask with pure intent. Do this blessing also every time you get a bad feeling.

2. Play uplifting music in the rooms, classical or spiritual. Let the music play, even when you are not there. Volume doesn't have to be loud.

3. Let as much light as possible to those rooms, sunlight is best.

4. Burn some incence in the rooms, expecially in the corners of the room(negative energy builds up there). You can also use flowers or air freshner.

5. Keep the rooms clean and tidy.

I hope you try these and see what happens.

-Pete

Nay

IMO, it's your imagination.

Pete, I don't think keeping a room clean as anything to do with wether or not a spirit will or will not hang out.... 

filipcza

I believe everything has a "vibrational value", if you will. Colours, sounds, smells, words...

According to Robert, clean and tidy room has higher vibrational level than dirty and messy room.

You may have heard the saying "Cleanliness is next to godliness". For me this makes perfect sense.

If I were to picture in my mind a room where high entity(angel) would live, it would be clean, bright, smelling like roses, with angelic music in the backround. And in the same sense, a demon would live in a cellar somewhere where everything is broken and smells bad, rotten corpses everywhere and so on. So you see we can also feel the difference bethween different settings.

According to Feng Shui, even the way things are placed in a room makes a big difference.

Negative entities are of lower vibration than high entities(angels and such), and so they like to hang out in places where vibrational level is low(that's why they don't like churches). They also seem to want to frighten people(cause fear) which is a very low lever emotion(love being the highest). So it seems that they like to dwell in places of low vibration and cause more of that same vibration(fear), maybe they even feed off of it.

So the idea behind all those things in that list I gave is to make the room as "high" place as possible, so that negative entities find it very difficult to be there, and sooner of later they start to find "greener pastures".

Of course keeping room tidy is just a small piece of the puzzle, but it has it's own power, even if small.

-Pete

Nay

Just because Robert and some book on Feng Shui says so, that makes it the only truth? 

IMO, that's just superstitious.  But if it makes someone feel better to have to go through all that trouble just to ward of some alleged spirit, clean away. :D

filipcza

Yes, well I don't have any personal experience on the matter, because I haven't had any spiritual problems. But since those things have helped other people they might help this guy also..Like I said he should at least try them and see what happens. Better to try something than to think that there's nothing that can be done.

-Pete

kai wren

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for your comments and advice, and I sincerely hope it -is- just my imagination.

Luckily, I'm going on a two week holiday starting tomorrow, a canal boat trip that should be a lot of fun, if I'm still having issues upon my return, I'll let everyone know.

Nay

What makes you feel it to be real?  Have you been physically attacked?  There is nothing out there that can hurt you.  And I doubt there is negative entity with nothing better to do, than hide behind your door, or anyone elses for that matter, and scare you.  :lol:

You are lucky to be going on vacation.. I can't remember what those are.. Have a blast and get positive again.. and remember.. YOU are the strong one, no one or nothing else.  :-D

untaMe

wonderful post talanay that even made me feel better  :-D

Nay

:-D  Thanks.  It's true, nothing can hurt you.  I do however believe the mind is a very powerful tool and some will put much faith and energy into what some call, "negs" causing a terrible snowball effect.. blech..