News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Programmable shields/wards

Previous topic - Next topic

kifyre

Hi David,

Just for the heck of it I'm going to post some of my stream of consciousness rambling that I wrote over one or two days. Maybe it'll spark some really interesting discussion. I'd like to emphasize that, as of now, I consider this to be from my imagination. I don't have any practical experience, nor do I know if any of this is even advisable, if possible, etc, etc. And, once again, this is unedited! http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Mark

---

wandering blockage opener
telepathic amplifier
maintainer of structure integrity, when lifting stuff, etc.
strength augmentation
impact diffuser/physical protection (reflect, or redirect if can't absorb)
telekinesis amplifier
vision augmentation, all sense augmentation
memory augmentation, smart, stores data, flowers it in mind upon request
warning system
body awareness extension
think about all types of neg/psychic/emotional shielding
healing augmentation - overlay to speed and help all, and a wandering focuser.
health diagnoser
energy sensing/categorizing augmentation
higher self link amplification

energy gathering
waste energy removal

(for all, have it integrate seamlessly with bodies' systems. give my innate the ability to override anything if necessary)

(allow for organic or spontaneous stuff, let smart systems aid if they can see how, always allow for me to do it myself? allow for my learning. figure out how to make sure stuff just doesn't happen for me. i have to understand what my constructs are doing...)

(if something becomes self aware, automatically let it go? give me a warning? set parameters for this stuff to act, so it doesn't assume to much?)

need an energy regulation system. everything will be powered by a smart system, and prioritized. if I don't have enough energy, w/ respect to maintaining health, etc. it'll start powering off systems (but hopefully not dissapating them. hmm, maybe something dissappate and bring back subsystems...) in priority order. If the energy gathering system is taking in too much, it'll slow it down. if the health diagnoser doesn't like something, it'll shut it down. interfaces with waste energy removal so I stay balanced.

system will warn with unlikely phrases that'll pop into my head? have to have a communication interface. so I can tell what's going on and what isn't. think of other possible interfaces

after programming, I should be able to say stuff in my head or out loud to automatically go to certain states - battle mode, safe mode, etc. and an safe powerdown that'll gently dissapate all artificial (non-natural) systems in a safe way. and a powerup too.

I could even write a program to simulate all this, to help me figure it all out. Heck, could I make a programming language that would be useful to do this?

can make some of these systems very complicated for example, shielding and healing. think about how to make connections and interfacing work. need a debugging system, as in more words popping up? I suppose eventually I could do visualization, clairvoyant, or obe maintainance

need to know exactly what I've got, exactly what it all does, and exactly how it interacts

most things probably shouldn't do much on their own, they should carefully, safely, augment natural systems. but I can do stand alone help action to.

all systems to should ask for information from higher/innate intelligence to function? like maintaining structural integrity - how does it know what that is?

arches in my feet, vision correction?

is it bad to be too specific? maybe know what I want, but don't be too specific about how to get it? possibly! maybe only do the interface, but trust the implementation will implement itself? dunno...

micro pk purification, filtration, nullification of particles/molecules in body

air purification - hmm, expell, annihilate... for above too

give off composure, relaxed self assurance? erm.

differently configured shield while projecting, and a way to expand shield to give me space while I'm doing energy work in body. And some sort of conduit while I'm making the transition from in body to astral body.

during projection - facilitate memory download, maintain telepathic link, maintain energy transmission, lucidity checking, etc. geez, could have a servitor to make you realize you're lucid. to help you with memory download. even to help you with the projection.

think of other tools, weapons, etc, etc

increase bone density
increase muscle mass and quality
increase brain functioning, etc, etc, etc

wandering knowledge gatherer, from books, etc. can feed it to me.

give a telepathy tutor to someone, highly amplfies but fades over time

archetypal astral CVS code base

help for planning food

help for taking physical health action

allow me to focus more singlemindedly - interrupts me if a person is trying to get in touch with me, and tells me who

amplifier for inner voice

stress managment

allow higherSelf/oversoul to step in and tweak stuff

heat generation / cooling off, insulation

shield layers w/ different patterns to make neutralization more difficult. can I have a continually changing pattern? coherent yet unpredictable protection?

Fenris

I have read about programming personal wards to have an intelligent function in a few places, but I have never read how to actually do it.

I imagine this would be a process of visualisation and belief, like a making a thought form, but is there more to it? Or IS a programmed ward just a thought form of sorts anyway?

I was reading about vampire symbionts on Winged Wolfs web page and she theorised that the parasite was perhaps originally 'programmed' by a mage. So it could be a magical process? Where has winged wolf been anyway http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_sad.gif" border=0>

If anyone knows about the topic could you please enlighten me, I find it really interesting. Perhaps it is the word programmed that creates all of the confusion.

Best regards David

Veni Vidi Vici