News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Proximity

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

I have noticed many times that my psychic talents are strongest just before, during and after contact. Or, it could be from simply being within a certain range or field. For me, this is obviously due to the higher frequency range of the contacts and my own rising frequency which happens in order to make contact more possible.

At times I go for long periods with no contact and I find my talents weakening. This makes perfect sense to me. So I'm wondering what others have to say on this subject.

Does contact increase your psychic abilities? Have you ever thought about this as a possible source of your success or failure when you attempt astral projections, out-of-body expeditions or other psychic adventures?
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on July 29, 2022, 21:24:37
I have noticed many times that my psychic talents are strongest just before, during and after contact. Or, it could be from simply being within a certain range or field. For me, this is obviously due to the higher frequency range of the contacts and my own rising frequency which happens in order to make contact more possible.

At times I go for long periods with no contact and I find my talents weakening. This makes perfect sense to me. So I'm wondering what others have to say on this subject.

Does contact increase your psychic abilities? Have you ever thought about this as a possible source of your success or failure when you attempt astral projections, out-of-body expeditions or other psychic adventures?
Contact? With whom? Do you mean contact with "others" while in a non-local state of consciousness? or do you mean contact, as in when you first find yourself "there", wherever there happens to be? I am trying to discern your usage of the word "contact" here.  :| :?
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

Oh, I really didn't make myself clear there did I. Serious apologies.

I actually meant ET/Alien contact.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on July 30, 2022, 14:25:06
Oh, I really didn't make myself clear there did I. Serious apologies.

I actually meant ET/Alien contact.
That's what I thought too. But I just wanted to confirm it!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

EscapeVelocity

It's never really occurred to me the proximity or timing of either Contact or NP events, but certainly I have long identified a connection or relationship.
Reflecting on it now, either event likely increases frequency for a time and this would naturally make us more sensitive to other possibilities/events.

My Contact/Abduction at age 5 certainly opened my dreaming/NP awareness greatly; from that time forward, I was keenly aware (and often afraid) of any time I naturally gained awareness in a dream or NP environment. A frightening form of education, as it were, lol.

My 1995 sighting was spectacular, but I don't remember any NP activity related to it; either before or after. It definitely served to validate the Contact side of my life at a time that I was already in process of validating the NP side of my life...so maybe that IS a form of the connection you are referring to...

My last Contact was around 2015, and my NP activity being very busy by this time, the connection just seems to flow almost naturally between the two- the NP and the Contacts.
They are now side-by-side, coexistant, Yin and Yang, nearly One. I understand a fair amount about the one yet very little about the other...except that they are likely on courses to merge at some point.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on July 29, 2022, 21:24:37

Yes, I've had periods of time when life in character overtakes, and I lose my sensitivity of what's happening behind the veil. I believe it's a matter of frequency changes with focus. We focus more on the physical life, and we experience on what we focus on. We start focusing on the non-physical, or other phenomena and we adjust our frequencies to experience like events. My "knowledge download" episodes occur a lot more frequently when I am on high NP focus even as I go about my life. I have learned to merge my physical life with NP thinking and I love this balance that now days is almost constant. I get the best of both, or should I say or all worlds.

It's interesting that you mention ET contacts at this time, because just a few days ago as I was falling asleep, I had a flashback of my ET friend visitation when I was little.  I could see him so vividly standing there in the middle of my room in my childhood home just like it happened back then. I felt his presence the strongest so far. It flooded my entire being and mind to a point where I turned on my light just to see if he was in my room. Nothing was there, but I smiled and said "don't worry, I won't get frightened, you can show yourself"
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on July 30, 2022, 21:54:46
They are now side-by-side, coexistant, Yin and Yang, nearly One. I understand a fair amount about the one yet very little about the other...except that they are likely on courses to merge at some point.
That seems to be the way it works. All the info is there when it is necessary to either reveal itself or be revealed! 

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on July 30, 2022, 22:27:34
Yes, I've had periods of time when life in character overtakes, and I lose my sensitivity of what's happening behind the veil. I believe it's a matter of frequency changes with focus. We focus more on the physical life, and we experience on what we focus on. We start focusing on the non-physical, or other phenomena and we adjust our frequencies to experience like events. My "knowledge download" episodes occur a lot more frequently when I am on high NP focus even as I go about my life. I have learned to merge my physical life with NP thinking and I love this balance that now days is almost constant. I get the best of both, or should I say or all worlds.
That is true, life happens and when it does, the NPRs seem to be put on the back burner, at least consciously aware that is.

I remember reading threads here in the past where people said you can't have both. You can. You just need to find a balance between the two of them. If you wish and show the effort to learn, you can find that both of them become your new normal. As you said Lightbeam, it does take a merging process to achieve. We here on the Astral Pulse are living proof that it can be achieved. 

I find that I have more of the "knowledge downloads" when my focus seems stuck on the physical part of living. The "downloads" seem to be the wake-up call that restores the balance back, once again. At least they are with me.

Nameless

Thank you all for your observations. There's nothing here I can disagree with, not that I want to disagree, lol.

For myself over the years I have noted that when I have been exposed physically to anything ET/UFO related my personal talents go through the roof, that is projections, visions, esp, all manner of psychic phenomena.

Another question I have. Now I am not talking about meditation, phasing or any of that but rather actual physical events. Do any of you actually feel or sense when they are physically near? Such as you might feel them nearing only to later discover there were sightings nearby even if you didn't have a sighting yourself. Things like that.

I know we here tend to view most of our discussions through the astral lens. What I am so interested in is the physical side of this coin and how the two relate. Hope that makes sense and thanks again for your efforts and sharing.

omcasey

It is the same with me, Nameless.

Can I just say this for now ( still on my work hours ) : when I am looking into the sky, I am looking into the astral - the astral for me is galactic-consensus space.

Do you ever notice how when you sky gaze the brainwaves shift from the betas into the alphas? <-- the alpha wave(s) for me are also the astral territories.

When sky watching we are not always WHOLLY shifting in, but in my estimation we are experiencing the overlap/bleed-over.

What do others think and feel about this?

Casey

Nameless

I had not thought of it like that Casey but I do note a difference. There is a LOT of activity that takes place in the sky. I enjoy a bit of cloud gazing and making random pictures out of the clouds but that is not what we are talking about here. I know you know that but put it out for others who might think that is what we are referring to.

I've noted that the activity level fluctuates as well. IVe noted as well that sometimes it is not a complete 'shift' so much as an awareness. Other times it is possible to shift.

Good points.