News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Psy Cops

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos Mage

Hello.
yeah, I'll admit it.  I'm on the side of the real cops.  Not this fake cop stuff, where everyone is scabbing for sex and stuff.  That's whoredom.  I'm talking the kind of cop that existed before the rise of Rome.  The kind of cop that could bring down fire on his enemies like Elijah, the kind of cop like Elijah himself.

In today's world, we got young kids being trained by Halo and Call Of Duty, to be cops, and to kill people.  Killing people isn't what a cop is about.  This is all just my opinion, you see, the things said here are my vision for what I want in the future.

First of all, I hate rape.  Anyone who rapes anyone, I don't care how old they are, should be caught and reprogrammed.  Usually, the only way to reprogram someone is to implant them and shock them when they exhibit the behavior, all based out of a computer schematic.  I'm not that kind of cop.  I don't believe in implants or any of the like.   Implants is something that's been around for years upon years.  And I've had enough of them.

People get fat and old for a reason.  They close their chakra and stop searching for God with their hearts.  Most people that I know don't even know anything about the astral, and they don't report having any dreams.  I got a theory that some people only astral cuz they got someone there to help create the reality, like a cult, with special victims.  I been astral a few times, and it's all a bunch of rattle trap crap to me.  Too many people in there, fof one thing.

So anyway, what does a psi cop do?  Well, a psi cop uses his own psychic senses to uncover criminals and expose them.  These kinds of criminals are the ones that are doing stuff to kids, or, that are working to kill massive amounts of people in terrorist genocide.  Psi cops work undercover, which, I've just blown my cover, but there are more things to it than just working undercover.

I'm going to start my own church, which fits my own religion, Liveth Omniverse.  And from there, it's a matter of finding those young men that want to make a difference in the world.  Psi cops, the amazing thing, do not require any technology.  They have the powers of hypnosis and induction. they can make people sick or hurt them with their psionics.  They can imbalance other people's energy, and believe it or not, they are constantly at one with God, and able to transcend the limitations of the flesh.

Some of these older orders, like the OTO, they function like psi cops too.  They are mages, but they got psi cop stuff to defend themselves with.  That's why Crowley said, 'you master the astral, then you master your soul'.  The astral is important, cuz a psi cop can traverse the astral, especially the etheric, and they can see what's going on.  But when you are facing off against one of them, you got to be so careful cuz they got the hidden elementals that mean doom for those who defy their work.

A psi cop doesn't report to anyone, as far as I can see.  They are heart to heart with God, and they do their work for the better of man.  With their advanced skills and abilities, they have power to put an end to criminal activity that is really criminal.  The degenerate rapist, feeding on a child, yeah, they can rook that bugger over so bad, and put him in debt, and have him busted for what he's doing.  That's a dream of mine, to end the rape on a global scale.  Cuz I know they do it to their young here in Canada.  It's not a big secret.  It's what constitutes this country, they are the bgigest sex trade liars on the face of Earth.  And I'm living here, I'm not a legal citizen, I'm not respected by the authorities, so I'll be the Paradise Knight that brings them down, you just watch.

A psi cop can do reality checks, they can phase their ordinates, shapeshift, and cast Divine Magick, at will.  So you got to compile an abilities list for what a psi cop is capable of doing.  Firstly, they have empathy that is tuned to the entire planet, perhaps the entire cosmos.  This means disaste for the Anti Christ who wants to be the only one that has universal consciousness.  Cuz they screw the anti christ over just by being there, hence, a psi cop is usually somebody who keeps low, and stays hidden.  They are basically like Bat Man, minus the hype.

They got empathy, and what's worse, they got so much telepathy that they can hypnotize people just by looking at them.  That age old doctrine of 'psychic recognition' means a lot to a psi cop.  You combine that with 'depth perception' and you got an operative who works independant of any agency, even the agency of other psi cops.  So here I go, Paradise Knight up, it's time to make a difference, and I will go astral, and raise royal hell.
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control