News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Psychic Abilities

Previous topic - Next topic

mctxp

Dear Friends,
I am new to this forum.I am interested to develop Psychic abilities such as Clairovoyance. Do you know any resource CD, Books, Website or course, which can help me to become Clairovoyant. Any of you have developed psychic abilities just by reading books or excericses. Please share your experiences. I will appreciate for your help.
Thanks
Raj

RemoteTouch

Good question mctxp, I am also interested in valueable resources for psychic development.  But for now the best thing I would recommend is opening up your chakras.  I want to get my hands on Robert Bruces new book on energy development because he is such a great author.  I'm sure it will be a terrific resource - has here anyone read it?
The secret to success is as simple as this - allow your dreams to come true

Flamethon

I know a way for increasing deja vu which I found very helpful in developing clairvoyance.

What I do is see deja vu as a message from the future me telling the present me important lessons and events to learn from. After knowing this I mentally tell the past me anything important that I want to know ahead of time.

After a week I became more tune to my past present and future me and clairvoyance came easier to me thus adding to my psychic abilities.

Hope this helps you guys in developing psychic powers.
Life is a Journey, a Journey where all events that occur are merely those created through Will and Faith. Have Faith that you Will overcome all obstacles. Open the Heart and let the Mind flow freely for these are the keys to living life to the fullest.