News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Psychic and a Medium.

Previous topic - Next topic

Flowers

I feel I am more psychic than a medium.   I do hear but not often see.

I feel spirit around me but find it hard to contact spirit.    They come to me more than I can contact them.
Anything I can do to counteract this,please?

Krishanna

Do you not want them to contact you? Try shielding.

Flowers

I want to contact spirit but can only hear them.       Would meditation help me to 'see' them?
Only once I 'saw' spirit and that was my husband,a brief glimpse and he was gone.
I see them in Lucid dreams but not as a medium may see them.

Thank you for your help,Krishanna......

Flowers...

majour ka

Hey flowers,

Our mediumistic potential is like a flower, it takes time to grow and unfold and cant be forced or rushed.
Which means our powers develop gradually and often one ability will be put on hold while the new power is developing and later you will get it back the other one again.

Psychic is the ability to attune and read another person livings soul vibration or objects etc.

You are mediumistic since you hear spirit people and yes you are psychic also. All mediums are psychic but not all psychics are mediums.

There is a technique known as sitting in the power which is a form of meditation but is specifically for the purpose of developing and unfolding spiritually and mediumisticly   :-) www.marcusday.co.uk

Flowers

Thanks for your help,Majour Kah,

It has taken me a good while to reach the hearing stage.    I feel i am approaching the 'seeing' stage.   
But only in dreams which are very clear.  I am shown old photos  in black and white,I take it this is something to do with the past.     But why the past?

I have taken your link down,thank you very much.

Flowers.

majour ka

your welcome.

Its likely that those that work with you are showing you images to test to see if you can receive them.

Ask them to help you see.  :-)

Flowers

That's correct,I have been shown images in the past which I understood and accepted.
Only one image I wasn't sure of.....   I was shown a picture of an old recording studio.   I would say going back to the 1950's or 60's.

The picture was given in black and white.    An old fashioned desk,a old type microphone and an old black and white television set.
A young man was stood in the middle of the room smiling.   He looked to be in his 30's.

Pleasant looking and smiling.     Now what was he trying to tell me?   
Was it communication?   
Seeing or hearing?

Flowers

majour ka

Sounds good. Again sounds like just practicing with your awareness, to see what you can receive.

If you ever want to talk about it on skype thats cool, as im aware of spirit here that want to encourage you  :-)

Flowers

Sorry,I must have missed this post.   

Unfortunately I don't use Skype.   Slows my laptop down so took Skype off. :-(

But could you explain on here?    Would really appreciate it... :-)

Arijana

Hi Flower! just to give you a little  warning, when you do start to see spirits make sure to...create your own way  of checking is it really them although u will feel that either way, because at times evil spirits, demons can and will take up the form of your loved one and can masquerade into somebody else and play the part so, use your sense of feeling.

Also, try to keep your sensitivity  in check because there are a lot of gifted psychic''s who are just overly sensitive and they are very gifted but they pick up so much the bad and the good comes to them and they cant defend themselfes so make sure your ground yourself and teach yourself to be more stable and calm ( if you are already kudos )

CFTraveler

Quote from: Flowers on October 01, 2013, 11:31:18
I feel I am more psychic than a medium.   I do hear but not often see.

I feel spirit around me but find it hard to contact spirit.    They come to me more than I can contact them.
Anything I can do to counteract this,please?
You mean you're more of a clairvoyant than a clairaudient?  If spirits come to you you're a medium.
Why?