News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

psychic attack?

Previous topic - Next topic

seekenergyaz

If you suspect that, you could try the crossing running water thing that Mr. Bruce talks about and see if it comes to a halt instantly.  Shouldn't harm to try it should it?

jsoper

and then he uttered a very big 'oh...'

I totally forgot I took a shower while I was sick, and stayed sick afterwards... so it must not have been that...

------------------
jonathan.soper
------------------

seekenergyaz

It would seem to be counter indicative, again, according to Mr. Bruce's works as I understand them.  

He did mention that if something is attatched and a person makes positive lifestyle changes, it might see fit to try to reassertitself and its control mechanisms by starting up attacks again (normally they move on to other things once attatched, the attacks having served their nasty purpose).  So if any of that applies there could be an attatchment, albeit a  threatened one, which would make the water thing less effective or maybe even ineffective, but also include restarted attacks.

IF I understand the whole thing correctly, which could be a large IF.

jsoper

yesterday I felt fine, no symptoms of sickness whatsoever, and I didn't drink any alcohol.  last night I woke up at 2 AM and projectile vomited for about three and half hours.  I'm pretty healthy, and besides food poisoning, which seems unlikely, I'm wondering if I could've been under some sort of psychic attack.  is it even possible?

------------------
jonathan.soper
------------------