News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Psychic Attack??

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Possibly/probably some sort of sleep attack - do Core Image Removal (CIR) on the dream with a vengance, and let us know if anything particularly interesting happens! Nightmare, or direct paralysis style attack, I do not know.
I do not know whether you have read up on CIR, if not it can be found in the "articles" section, in basic psychic countermeasures, or something like that.

(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Joe

DjMidgetMan - I have the same nightmares and attacks, unfortunately more frequently as time goes on. I've never really understood whether they were external entities or my own subconscious. Often I will become conscious while dreaming, and will find a number of evil faces and bodies standing over me, in a menacing fashion. A number of times I have sensed that I am being beaten, as if lying on the ground. Once, while I was in my early teens, I had a very painful one where a presence put it's hand into my stomach area, to the right side where the flesh is very soft. The sensation of sharp pain was as vivid as it would be in real life, and I woke up in shock. Most of these are moderately stressful - the entities in question will say very nasty things that hit home very personally for me, and I don't know to what degree such experiences are influencing my waking life... It's kind of depressing when I think about it.

My own personal psychology is a mixture of religion, hermeticism and rationalism, so I don't readily place a lot of stock in my dreams, and I generally feel ill-equipped to take the offence in such situations anyway. My waking spare time is very short, and I don't keep regular spiritual practices to speak of. You could say I am in a 'rut'. I've just read up on CIR, and will see if it does anything for me....

DjMidgetMan

I remember having a dream once(nightmare) where I was brutally beaten and the pain was EXTREMELY vivid... I was always able to control my nightmares except for this one... I couldnt control it, I couldnt make it go away, I was paralyzed and feeling sharp intense pain all over my back... The nightmare(maybe) went away after about 20 seconds when I had done all i could and i just relaxed... After I relaxed everything drifted off... Was I being psychically attacked or was it just a really horrible(EXTREMELY) nightmare???

DjMidgetMan
  "Mind over Matter"