News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Psychic Attack

Previous topic - Next topic

Celeste

Hey Astro

There are different types of these creatures & they can cause different levels of interference in a person's life. Some can go unnoticed for a long time & do little damage.

Some types try to cause whatever type of energy they like to feed off of. ie. fear, anger, despair. They can effect how people feel physically, emotionally and/or mentally. They can cause physical ailments/physical pain & symptoms.

Robert talks about the rare, rare occurrence of "over-shadowing" in his book PPSD.

Why you ask?

take care,celeste

Paul_kcn

Ive been feeling sick lately...kinda icky like..depressed, tired, low energy...Ive never had any experience with "negs" before..and ive never real PPSD (which I was planning to buy today, actually)...Could this be a neg causing me to feel this way..? Or would it most likely be normal days stress...? Im kinda worried..because I dont want to live like I am now [xx(].

Astpro

In what ways do astral wildlife, other psychic beings attack people? Do they attempt to make people commit bad things in their life?