Psychic Attack Cure.....Crim, Metal Ice read this!

Previous topic - Next topic

Metal Ice

James S.

I've actually tried the Monopolar magnets.You need negative polarity only.positive & negative polarity just don't work. That's why fridge magnets don't work . I've tried strong negative/positive magnets too.
It's gotta be monopolar. And $20.00 is cheap. They throw an arc of protection over you.

Michael_Stonewing

Perhaps it is simply that I have little experience with the procedures and resources others use to protect themselves but it seems rather odd that one would be in a vulnerable enough state to have to rely on outside tools. I suppose if they personally are more effective than anything else and are not to much of a hassle than I can see the logic in that. Still....
Of course by nature I am a taker of others emotions, thoughts, and energies but I only use that when I wish to present a specific face to someone or to acquire something...

I am always a nice guy even when I am doing not so nice things.

Metal Ice

Dark Knight

quote:
Of course by nature I am a taker of others emotions, thoughts, and energies but I only use that when I wish to present a specific face to someone or to acquire something...

I am always a nice guy even when I am doing not so nice things.

You obviously don't consider the consequences of you're actions, well, you'd have to think of someone other than yourself...

Nice guy...yeah, you're sorry, you didn't mean to drop that anvil on our foot, therefore, our foot shouldn't hurt; Where have I hurt that before?

Enderwiggin, I think there's a chew toy here waiting for you.

Dark Knight

Metal,

I can't believe I'm saying this...I'm clearing up.

Oh I'm not totally free, but I am clearing up. I actually felt my emotions, clearly, and without interferrence on and off through out the day.

For the past several days I have been setting boundaries, trying to listen for my guide, and listening to figure out this guy's game. Like playing a game of mental chess...no, nothing glamorous about it, it's hard and awful, but I am winning.

This morning while driving to work, I was being attacked. I was frustrated until I felt a sense of "ask him what he's doing." I asked him, "How are you able to do this?" He answered, "Because I didn't tell you something and I got you to agree with me." He barely finished the sentence and I felt him getting a fierce butt kicking. One of the stipulations I made was that my attacker had to be truthful about how he is attacking me. He wasn't and was punished, I felt myself lightening up. It went like that throughout the day, how do you play a game with the truth? You can't! He lost every match.

SO how is he still able to get in...because of the last problem I have.

One thing I noticed over the years was that my thoughts were gravitating to a certain part of my brain. I also noticed that it seemed to be the part of my brain I felt when my channeling/telepathy would spontaneously activate (by him). I was told during my download that I could no longer tell the difference between a Channel, a telepathic signal, and a thought. They were all the same (boundaries were gone). I was "open to receive" all the time (when are you not thinking)? Compounding the fact was the brainwashing, and being so abused, I retreated into my head further. You figure things out by feeling things out. When I would "feel" things out,...I never left my head. I would always "open up" to feel what was around, what was going to attack me. After a while, I couldn't tell the difference between feeling out through my head and feeling out with my heart.

I have to break from this (and this could take time, there is a lot of damage) and then I think that's it...I think.

We'll see what happens.

CRIMINALMIND63

Dark I asked my attacker how he does this. His answer was from draining you people. What is meant by people I'm not sure it's the terminology that my attacker uses. i explained elsewhere of a feeling of being pulled out and something takes over, this maybe what draining is.
It's odd you said your attacker was beating up because my attacker has squealed before several time. I don't remember if the information at the time was worth anything.
This download your talking about, when it told you that you could no longer tell the difference. Don't believe it. It's not true. If you learn to distiquish voice from each other or notes you can tell the difference between you voice and your attacker. My attacker has tried to match the sound of other peoples' voice but I could tell the difference. If I know the voice I know who is talking also know your- self and how you think.
Here is what I have learned. Most attacks will start with subtle hints. My attacker claims it's subconscious. Really it's not. They enter your mind and make you think it's your thought. You might consider this an implant. I would assume there are different kinds of implants. An attacker can implant an thought in your mind throuigh verbal or written means. Your mind can be enter and they can give you a thought. Your mind can be lead to thinking about any subject. You can also have day dreams lead by an attacker.
This is one way to be tricked and let the person in. My attacker likes to think he has squatter's rights to my brain and body. Yes you can be tricked and I was told he is aloud to lie.
After the subtle hints the real voice appears. I think after a while they have to let you know they are there otherwise it will continue without you knowing it. Once you over come the psychological games being played it resorts to the energy. You will feel energy poured into you. I have posted elsewhere about the stimulation to the brain through energy. It works like electricity, it's the electrical stimulation of the brain , it has to do with the synapses and the gaps between them.
There is more, but i can't think right now, my head's been hurting for a couple hours now. It's from energy. my attacker has been going off in my head for hours, he's one big headache as it is but the energy he sends is worse.
I have a tendacy to believe that telepathy is different from attacks. There is a difference in the energy. Telepathy is more of an exchange or reaching out of energy but not a gain or loss of energy. You can continue to communicate for extended periods of time without a loss of energy.
There is something I read on demonology or telling the difference between a good spirt or an evil one. You ask their name and other thing's and they have to tell you the truth. I don't remember what all the information it contained but I think I know where I found it at. I will have to see if I can come across it.
Energy used during attacks are different. I believe this can be confused with feeling your energy. I feel energy sent to me but not my own unless I use my hands. What I'm trying to say is I feel other's people's energy as in my attacker's energy then feeling my own.

aleshah

Remember how the "attacker"/"teacher" linked you.

Basicaly a powerful links are emotions like sympathy(love)or (fear).
If you have some emotions, they are shared with everybody in the space.They are going like "BAAH" in the room everywhere.
You are realy nacked in this view to everybody.
This connections ar like broadcast signals,you have created.
It scaries you, that you posses nothing and have got no control over your body.
I do connect both brainspheres to code my information stream from outside.All toughts are emotions and all emotions are toughts.
So you can define your own emotions, which are connected to...your own reality.
You just have to change or define..."BOOM"
it's your mind and only you can drive it crazy.
That's band one.

Also you can send a beam signal in a predefined point.
This information is gong in one way, but on that way it can be caught by some other person.
That's band two.

You know already something it is pure tought.One Point in "nowhere"
They need no space or time.
Because this breaks the limits.Thetawaves are pure toughts.
(they are uploaded in many ways,by special computers or just on the way you go, so they also can be read by everybody exactly, who can encode them)
That's band three.

You can see a living blue matrix screen or something that is like a screen.Or you perceive every periods a flash.
There are many types of views i have experienced some of them are realy "ET", can zoom infinetly to something or hold on in timespace for example.

That's band four.

You are drawn virtualy in realtime.
You are one with the universe.You are the universe.There is no separation.You have a relationship to any element.
Persons are a part of your consciousnes, because you perceive them.
You can modify everything, that you want by modifieing yourself.
Imagine Energy like a storage of water.If there is a lot of pressure,
a lot of water, you can trigger it faster.
The reason why you can't see it is just because 3rd Dimension has a variable delay.Some things/e you can trigger easyly, because you have learned it.
Everything in space and time is interconnected.Everything has a relation to everything.

That's band five.

Michael_Stonewing

I suppose if you are trying to understand some of the points of how someone could be reaching you, then check out the book (or website about) "The Holographic Universe". It actually has some very good models of potential energetic interaction within its' pages. I would not believe anything without referencing your personal views of the world and see if they mesh well.

On the flipside. If you are looking for everyday substances that could potentially assist you in blocking the transmissions to you then try caffeine, melatonin, or a liberal quantity of tequila shots.
I cannot vouch for the effectiveness of any of these substances but supposedly they have some very strong chemical reactions and may even injure the person or entity sending the transmissions to you.

As for being a thief? I suppose you could call me that....
I dont mask myself energetically so I suppose you already know that.

Until Again.

Dark Knight

Oh I do know, I know what I felt when I saw your avatar signature...

Dark Knight

The book you've mentioned has been around for a while. So has all the other information you've mentioned.

You should be careful in handing your responsiblity over to others, anytime you hand over any part of yourself, there's often something nasty out there ready to take it...that's why there are always consequences to yourself and others

aleshah

If you lock in the 11:11 Gate topic in spiritual development you'll find an aticle about 'the holographic universe'

CRIMINALMIND63

Forget caffine stopping attacks. I drink pop all day and it doesn't stop attacks. Caffine can put you on egde like attacks can.
Question how can placing something in your body effect them?

aleshah

How can you define "an attack"?Maybe this attacks are coming from to much coffeine

CRIMINALMIND63

Does anyone here know what an attack is? Sorry I know some of us does, it doesn't apply to those that do know. No my attack isn't from caffine. I know how caffine affects my body. I have been pumping my body with caffine for years. It's gives me the energy to run my rear end around and do everything I need to in a days time. Sorry caffine doesn't give me the panic attacks one speaks of as a psychic attack.
When you have an attack and are aware of energy you can tell the energy comes from outside your body not within.
Here is something that may explain the difference. I just started a job where I have to band skids together. My fingers and hands hurt but the pain comes from inside. Now I also have pain on my elbows this comes from out side. The pain is like a pressure where it pushing on the elbows to the point of pain where as the pain in the hands are from the inside and expands. The same thing happens with the head. I can feel the enrgy sent to my brain. You may say I feel the energy enter my aura around my head and travel to my brain and feel it stimulate different areas of my brain.
Energy is like an electrical current or ionic tranfer, it cause the synapses in the brain to fire to another cell and so on. It's one big chemical reaction started by the sending of the energy to stimulate the brain. Consider it a thought put into motion, or by passed. By passed Dark I got something. By pass. That's where the clear comes from it by passes something in the brain and takes control of you. How can I explain this. Something in your brain is by passed. When you think of performing an action the thought comes and but the energy or reaction in place, it's start it. When there is a clearance something else enter's and bypasses your thought's and over rides your thought and action and then takes place.

CRIMINALMIND63

Mike
I think you have something with the melatonin. It helps rid your body of Mercury. Mercury also causes anger.
http://www.fi.edu/brain/metals.htm#leadout

Metal Ice

My my my, we've reached the bottom of the barrel when we have a Vampire giving advice.

No thanks, Vampire.
Dark Knight:
That is great. May you continue to imporve & be as funny as you are.

As for caffeine stopping attacks? Give me a break!

Michael_Stonewing

While this aspect of energies is not something I have a great deal of experience with I can often shed an interesting light on any topic.
I personally have started using Melatonin recently. Actually I am taking over the safe dosage but you have to do what you have to do.
I have heard from other slightly darker than pure white people of this subject and some of them have found that caffeine decreases the effectiveness of their feeding. So I figured it might help in your case. Never had a problem with it so I couldnt say from any definate point of view. I do not like the term vampire mainly because that is like putting a buick into a old tin soup can. Actually this emotional side of me is probably brighter and whiter than most so I should probably take offense to that but I choose not to.

Now we are getting off topic and that is not my desire so "Dark Knight" please tell us more about the procedures you have found that must be followed for psychological linkings to take place?

Anonymous

Reality is: Anything is possible. It's all about willpower and energy. Whoever has the most energy wins. Just like in a criminal's trial- whoever has the most money wins. it's unfortunate, but it's true. However, whoever has the most willpower will be able to get their energy faster, assuming we are talking about two people who have the same level of skills.

He who gives up, loses. It's that simple. If you don't give up, you haven't lost. Period.

lapis

Ender says

He who gives up, loses. It's that simple. If you don't give up, you haven't lost. Period.
[/quote]

Amen to that, because I have never and will never give up.

Lapis

Dark Knight

Read my new post, My attacker's identity.

Michael, I'm not giving you anymore info...

I think you're the one who should be giving out info.

What do you mean by:

quote:
Let me guess - needle like puncture marks sometimes as many as four of five (I forget... been awhile)

Who the hell are you and who is this Alan guy? How do you know him?

Dark Knight

For the first time in a long time I am feeling lighter, freer, and some of my emotions are coming back.

I'm not entirely clean yet, but I am getting there.

I'm elated...and I am absolutely infuriated at what the "cure" turned out to be.

I haven't mentioned in this forum who my attackers are yet. What they have been doing to me for 5.5 years is this...

They've been using the laws revolving around contact and channeling ettiquette as a literal technicality...they were turning the law into a loophole to get at me.

Apparently I'm more powerful and more "well known" in some circles than I care for (my name was specifically requested for attack by entities I don't even know).

WHen channeling there is etiquette to be followed and laws to be obeyed, otherwise the universe would be over run with negs. What these people and their neg overseers did to me, was initiate a psychic contact. Now realize at the time this was happening I was a scientist, was open minded about psychic ability but had no belief I had it or interest in developing it. These knew what I really had, iniated psychic contact, and me, not knowing what the hell was going on, kept "thinking and thinking", probably activating my psychic ability. Even though I wouldn't call this a greeting, it didn't matter, technically speaking I "opened up and responded" to the greeting. This is what has allowed these jerks to attack me continuously.

Let me get specific here. When you channel, and I only know the generalities here, You open, annouce a greeting specifically to someone, then announce the start of transmission. When conversation is about to end, You announce the appraoch of the end, contact will be reinitiated at such and such a place and time, or not at all, and you verbally announce "transmission ending now", close the channel. When you specifically use this etiquette, these people, these entities have to obey because it is the law. This is what enables the Higher Beings to maintain control of the universe.

There was no etiquette played on their part or mine. Yeah, I've told them to please go away, done the usual stuff most people suggest, but never with an understanding of how the law works (and that is something I am unbelievably upset about...communication in concepts has got to improve. Nobody seems to have an understanding of how concepts work, their boundaries and attributes, why boundaries and attributes may be different with other people...it's like the suffering are expected to understand the concepts of people who are fine, in the context of people that are fine, and that is impossible. Then we're blamed when we don't get it. You tell the suffering to be open and specific and you yourselves don't know how to be open and specific. That is ridiculous and it needs to stop. Being right is not more important than people, and we're all supposed to be teachers and students. "Fine People" don't seem to want to do either, and I am sick to death of this).

The magic, the incense, the oils, the shields, banishing rituals it didn't make my situation better, it made it worse. Why! Because they were all interpreted by my attackers as a form of introductory greeting and start of a communication, and their use of communication is to psychically attack me! And there was never a closing salutation.

I AM PUTTING THIS IN CAPS TO GET YOUR ATTENTION...JUST TELLING THEM TO GO AWAY AND HAVE FAITH IN YOUR HEART IS NOT ENOUGH. YOU HAVE TO BE IN THE MINDFRAME THAT AN ATTEMPT TO COMMUNICATE IS UNDERWAY AND DEAL WITH IT UNDER THE PROPER ETIQUETTE GUIDELINES OF COMMUNICATION. YOU HAVE TO USE THE LAW AGAINST THEM, INSTEAD OF THEM USING THE LAW AGAINST YOU, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO ME. IF YOU DON'T DO THIS ACCORDING TO THE WAY THE LAW WORKS AND YOU JUST TELL TELL THEM TO GO AWAY, MAKE A BANISHING PENTAGRAM, ALL THE DEFENSIVE POSTURES, YOU ARE NOT SIGNALLING WHEN CONTACT BEGINS OR ENDS. YOU ARE OPEN FOR CONTACT ALL THE TIME. THESE JERKS HAVING BEEN PLAYING ON A TECHNICALITY IN THE LAW. WHEN YOU FOLLOW THE ETIQUETTE, YOU CLEARLY DICTATE WHEN CONTACT IS ENDING, THEY HAVE TO OBEY THE LAW.

Crim, Metal Ice, Xelios, even you, this might be the answer to your situations. Your attackers might be taking the laws regarding contact as a literal interpretation and using it as a loophole for attack. Every time we retaliate using shields, magic, banishments, psychic ability, telepathy (!), prayer (!), just telling them to leave and go away without acknowledging a start/end signal...they are using all of it as a loophole to get to us...I'm wondering if their neg energy lawyers!

There is NO WAY I could've known this to this level of specificity without someone telling me what to do. They're using our ignorance as an advantage!

I'm not entirely out of the woods yet. I have to learn how to channel. I don't have a choice anymore. I'm clearing up but there is still one more loophole they can attack me with. I have no understanding how my telepathy, my psychic ability works. These guys have trained me (programmed more like it) to associate something with opening up and iniating a greeting. What the physical combination is yet, I have no idea!

THESE ARE NOT PERSONALITY FLAWS! I AM IRATE AS HELL BECAUSE WE'RE CONSTANTLY TOLD THIS IS HAPPENING DUE TO FEAR GENERATED BY A PERSONALITY FLAW. THIS IS CAUSED BY FEAR GENERATED BY SOMEONE ELSE HAVING MORE INFO THAN YOU! THAT IS NOT A CRIME! A 3RD GRADER DOESN'T HAVE A PERSONALITY FLAW BECAUSE HE/SHE CAN'T DO 8TH GRADE MATH. WE HAVE A RIGHT TO BE TREATED LIKE HUMAN BEINGS AND HAVE OUR NEEDS  ACKNOWLEDGED AND RESPECTED, INSTEAD OF BEING TREATED LIKE CRIMINALS! I AM ASSUMING THAT I AM NOT ASKING FOR MUCH! IT IS OUR RESPONSIBLITY TO LEARN, AND IT IS THE RESPONSIBLITY OF OTHERS TO TEACH IN A RESPECTFUL WAY...WHICH APPARENTLY IS QUITE A PROBLEM FOR SOME!

Crim, Metal Ice, Xelios, be careful, but try it and tell me what happens.

If you need me to explain again I will until I reach your level and respectfully act as an interpreter. You're not idiots and you don't have personality flaws if you don't understand something. That's life not a crime.