News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Psychic attacks?

Previous topic - Next topic

APGuy

Psychic attacks happen different ways depending upon what you want to happen.  You can learn to be a psychic.  Go to www.psipog.com.  Don't post anything spiritually related there though they are big on science and big on bashing spirituality.  It's not that they're against it they just don't want anyone to get the impression that psionics has anything to do with sprituality.  Oh and why did you mix psychic attacks with learning psychic abilities?  Are you planning on psychicly attacking someone?[;)]

Nick

Hi Leon,

This topic is probably better suited to our Psychic Self-Defense forum which is where it now resides.

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Anonymous

that website doesn't work. perhaps you've misspelled it.

Anyway, you shouldn't worry too much about psychic attacks if it isn't happening to you. Many of the cases are psychological anyway.

Anonymous

CRIMINALMIND63

Hi Leon
What would you like to know about psychic attacks? I know psychic activity is based on energy but I don't know how to control that aspect of it. I have attacks.
I communicate with my attacker through telepathy. He told me I had to be receptive to recieve telepathy. I can't really believe that he made me receptive to him because I can remember back at the age of 10 to 14 hearing a voice when no one was around. I lived on a 106 acre farm. I had a few other instances of odd things that happen. What has happen is that he made me receptive to him. Telepathy does exist. There are many people that experience, some have no problem telling you it exists.
When I say I'm attacked part of the attack comes from this person threating me and my family through telepathy.
Through my experience telepathy is defined as mentalimages sent back and forth to people, but I have experienced the exchange of hearing the voice along with visual images. I have experienced written words back and forth.
Telepathy is a form of communication that can be used for good or evil. When i say this, I mean evil as you can't shut the person out when you don't have the knowledge to close the link connecting to the person. I get threats from the person so I call it evil. Not only that I have to defends myself and others for our thoughts. Dark Knight might define this as boundaries, it can be opinions, likes dislikes,it's a constant battle of philosophy.
The only psychological problem one has is when is torn apart for ones belief. Just the other day I told my attacker that I'm wrong with my views except if I say I would kill. Attacks are a big part of a mind game when it comes to attacks, whether is verbal or mental images.
There is much more to attacks. It has to do with the force of energy used by someone on another person. If you would like to know more about this subject let me know. I do have some information on the subject.
I think working with energy is the start of psychic ability. There are books that teach you to visualize but it's based on energy. I remember when I was young I did exerises similiar to yoga. I used to be very active so I'm assuming that I had alot of energy at the time and somehow have opened my channels. I define channels as chakras. I think soomewhere the mind can open and close the chakras without the basic visual aspect one is taught. I have experienced events before to realize that I have experienced this at several times in my life and have done it on another level then my consciousness.
I think it's good to learn what psychic attacks are. There are many ways to attack a person. With and without the person's knowledge of it. One would be the placement of thoughts on a person that isn't the person's original thought. If you read Robert's book I  could explain to you better the concepts and give some personal experience on the it.
That gives me a good thought of starting a thread on the concepts in Robert book and giving experience and knowledge based on the concepts.
Again if you want more knowledge let me know.

Leon

I've been hearing a lot about psychic attacks lately on the ap.

what happens during a psyhic attack? I admit I'm no psychic but can you learn to become one? If so, can teach me how to become one?

I'm more experienced with ki than psychic abilities but I have hada few accidental telepathic experiences. can someone teach me how to control it?

if anyone can answer any one of these questions it would be very much appreciated.[:)]