News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Psychic Classes. Worst places

Previous topic - Next topic

CRIMINALMIND63

Nita, please forgive me. Maybe I'm using the word magic wrong here. i'm aware that there is white magic and black magic. Most people will use the word hexed or cursed or some other word to explain attacks. Most you will find under the word magic. Maybe this is misleading to peopel. When you say not to argue with my attacker you must understand this. It's not easy to a void when your brain is being stinumaleted in places that make you feel these emotions. I can feel the energy, beam of light what ever the term is. This person knows what area of the brain to stimulate to control emotions. Not only emotions but memories. That's how they pull information out of your head. I don't know what kind of an extent people have been atatcked to but this is mine. I go against my attacker's will and now I get very heavy pressure and energy. I told my attacker I don't want to do battle with him, nothing is stopping him. I sent the i love you yesterday all day and it my have helped but today I'm paying for it. It's almost as though they are pulling you out of your body and all that exists is the mind. My attacks are not getting better they are getting worse. Nothing stops this person he things he is invincible and that he has every person into the occult on his side. He talks about going into the underground so he is protected.
What is considered a psychic attack something you can just turn off, because if that's itthen what is happening to me is more then that.
No one wants to give you answers. I said this man dragged my aura but nobody seems to know what he has done to it. I get no answers. I was once told that this man's aura surrounds mine. I even read about I believe covering a young boy's aura and then he died. I know it can happen.
I don't know what is the problem with people practicing mind control or what ever you may call it. You might find the name magic, mind controol. Dark against white, alien against human. Why is this all going on? It's like poeple with the power to harm people has gone to the bottom to being an animal but we are consider the animal because we are trying to survive the same behavior or mind thoughts our attackers are sending.

Nita

Hello Criminal Mind
  I have been under psychic attack constantly because of helping others. Control over you mind is number one. The next thing is to learn ways to protect yourself that do not involve anger or negative emotions that they can play with or use to harm you.
  The website here has a great many methods to help yourself. The next thing is to take your own energy back and block everything else. If you can not shield take a picture of yourself and draw a shield around it and place sacred symbols inside of the circle. Concentrate on the sacred symbols.
  Religion says to ask your guardian angel to help you. You have to bring your life under control and make it so they do not have the chaotic energy to base their curses upon. The best way to do this is to bring yourself out of the chaos first.
  Every time you blame this person for something and believe that they can do things you add your power to what they are doing. You stop this by not thinking of them as all powerful or able to do these things. I find thinking of a funny or gross image of them where it makes you laugh every time you think of them is good.
  I suggest a Century of Spells by Draja Micharic for beginners. I suggest Robert's book. You have to set the spells up and do them consistantly. I also suggest the countermeasures article upon this website. No one needs to suffer endlessly but you can trap yourself in that cycle. You have to work upon yourself to make your life better. The best way to do this is a little bit at a time. You will be amazed at the difference when you are done.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Mick

quote:
Originally posted by Nita

Hello Mick
  You misunderstood me. You also do not know much about me if you think I have ever advocated abuse or any kind of suffering.

This topic started with anecdotal reports of shall we say presumed inappropriate behaviour by those in trust and/or positions of authority. There are some here who find such behaviour unacceptable and it is one of the reasons I presume for this forum.
In some forums there is a frequent ideological response that being the recipient of negative acts is valuable because it contributes to the learning experience and by tacit acceptance legitimises the negative activities as part of that process. My comment states that I do not agree with such learning methods, also I do not believe this ideology sits well with some recipients of such behaviour hence the discussion.

I think it is easy to get at cross purposes with this area of discussion. Life presents all sorts of stuff resulting from the ambiguity of multiple decisions spread across the populations, generally we deal with it and move on. However should there be one or more people who are actively involved in the exploitation or abuse of others often using the advantage of different knowledge, skills or access to such. Where to go from there, the ideology of cause and effect can seem very one sided in such situations.

In this context you said  
quote:
You are ignoring a great moment of insight by not feeling a lesson is to be learnt.
and
quote:
Most people that are attacked or the attackers are people who have not learned how to live magically.

Not keen on the enforced learning by something that does not have my interest at heart :) and not keen on those not magically attuned being targets for those who should know better.

quote:

People do have to learn. They do have lessons. They have to give up the things that trap them into the negative cycles and they have to work upon themselves. They may not have caused themselves to be where they are at but they have the choice on whether or not to stay there.

I think that people have a choice as to whether to learn and the choice as to how they learn, I am of course pro learning :) The question as to whether someone 'stays there' is complex, some may be totally unaware of the negative nature if present and how to manage it. If aware, they may not know the appropriate responses that will work for them so they come to places like this and again there is also the perps motives in the equation.

The text about new age thinking and associations paints a lurid picture. I think those statements while being true for some are not globally true for all. I assume that people coming here to this forum are smart enough to want to try and cut the situation loose :)

quote:

Now before everyone gets mad at me because I am saying something unpopular. I am sorry for you if it hurts your feelings. It is a fact that some people are not patient with others and want to be mean because they want to have their world go the way they want it to go. The New Age healers do not want to admit that they just can not cure some things. Some things have to be done by the person themselves. They use control such as in the churches mentioned to make it so everyone agrees with them. It makes them feel better.

Enjoying every moment of life good or bad is something that breaks you loose from the cycle of complaint and negatvity that goes on in this world. Those things make your life come alive. I hope everyone takes a moment or two to think about this instead of becoming upset.

Don't know where the unpopular and upset bit comes from, as you say people behave badly with their meaness and control based activity and this is where the topic started :)

It is my experience that not everyone is in a cycle of complaint, there are groups of people that due to their associations do experience higher degrees of depression then the general populations. New Agers are in this higher grouping and do suffer higher than average suicide rates. The ideology does contain a degree of negative thinking especially WRT the rest of the world. Maybe this is where the cycle of complaint mentioned above pervades the ideology.

quote:
I have been under psychic attack constantly because of helping others. Control over you mind is number one. The next thing is to learn ways to protect yourself that do not involve anger or negative emotions that they can play with or use to harm you.

Admiration for this activity, we also have acquired this type of baggage for the same reason. Opposing the perps in any form often results in this activity whereas acquiesing tones down the response but that is another story.
Mick

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

quetzalcoatl

This post is a little late but here's a link

http://www.ctyme.com/bwash/bwash.htm

This article discusses some brain washing techniques used by certain church organizations.  This article confirmed suspicions I had about a certain Pentacostal, "give us your money" church a friend and I went to as a joke.  They used many of the techniques listed in the article.  It would be funny if it wasn't so twisted.  The preacher at the church I visited routinely says stuff like:"Not being generous is a sure sign of Satan".  Of course they're just trying to co-erce people into giving them money.  I didn't know what they were when I went there but it took a couple of days to wash the feeling off of me.

Mick

quote:
Originally posted by Nita

I suggest Robert's book. You have to set the spells up and do them consistantly. I also suggest the countermeasures article upon this website. No one needs to suffer endlessly but you can trap yourself in that cycle. You have to work upon yourself to make your life better. The best way to do this is a little bit at a time. You will be amazed at the difference when you are done.
  Nita

I think the advice to do a little at a time is useful especially when the overall impact appears to be overwhelming. It is a way to reclaim ones own space and life in manageable chunks. Even if applied in a timewise fashion such that periods of the day are cleaned for normal life.
I like Roberts countermeasures text, it brings people into the situation with an attitude of taking control and following through. Removing just some links where several exist will give respite and more clarity to tackle the remainder. The use of weapons is interesting, I have mentioned the visualisation of a Thermic lance which I have used to merge the sword and torch approach. The flame thrower option sounds interesting :) I do recall a conversation a while ago with a discarnate type who suggested filling connections with fire type material, I guess this can be seen as introducing a polutant :) seemed to work when I tried it.
Mick

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Xelios

Even if you feel physical pain during a battle, there is no choice but to continue to fight your attacker. Hit back and hit as hard as you can.
Use your inner strength and your willpower as well as your weapons and symbols.

Metal Ice

You are ignoring a great moment of insight by not feeling a lesson is to be learnt. and
quote:Most people that are attacked or the attackers are people who have not learned how to live magically.
Not keen on the enforced learning by something that does not have my interest at heart :) and not keen on those not magically attuned being targets for those who should know better.

quote:
People do have to learn. They do have lessons. They have to give up the things that trap them into the negative cycles and they have to work upon themselves. They may not have caused themselves to be where they are at but they have the choice on whether or not to stay there.

I think that people have a choice as to whether to learn and the choice as to how they learn, I am of course pro learning :) The question as to whether someone 'stays there' is complex, some may be totally unaware of the negative nature if present and how to manage it. If aware, they may not know the appropriate responses that will work for them so they come to places like this and again there is also the perps motives in the equation.

The text about new age thinking and associations paints a lurid picture. I think those statements while being true for some are not globally true for all. I assume that people coming here to this forum are smart enough to want to try and cut the situation loose :)

Exactly Mick. I myself do not buy into all that new age stuff. I don't
know why all this psychic evil is happening, but I certainly do not believe it's for "our own Good". Absolutely ridiculous! Also, being told that one should not feel anything negative towards what is happening to one. Apparently, someone is into control if they want to control your real feelings & emotions which are going to be there underneath anyway.
Some people are'nt negative, they are just depressed which is becoming a crime to be. Who or what wishes one to be smiling all day long. Good, if that's your nature, but if it's not, why does one have to be something one is not?[xx(][|)]

Xelios

I no longer believe that every single person is on this Earth to learn some type of lesson. We are spirits who are experiencing a physical world,and that is the only reason a lot of us are here.

To be attacked by an evil spirit is not some grand new age lesson that needs to be learned nor is some karmic repurcussion from some pervious life. It is as simple as good fighting evil.

Sometimes people tend to add too much to simple circumstances.

Remeber this. Lots of new age ideas came from people who were doing trance chanelling.

I went to a trance channeling session to watch what was taking place.
The woman drifted off into trance. As I watched I could see the spirit that had taken over,and that spirit was made of black energy. It looked like the face of an evil old hag,and it was spouting all that new age nonsense.

Nita

Hello Xelios
  It is as simple as good against evil. We are the only people who decide what we want in our life. We decide what we want to be and that is it. No one has to be happy all of the time but we should all enjoy and experience our lives to the fullest.
  Our own actions may cause us to go through some things that are not good but we can resolve this by not repeating the mistakes. Anyone that is doing harm to others can be effected by counter measures and methods from any magic book. Anyone can fight evil in their own lives and just one day at a time make themselves have a better life.
  The only times the methods do not work properly is when the person suspected is not the one doing evil to you. It is then time to just make anything to remove evil general and get rid of everything without caring who or what brought it into your life.
  No one should control a person's life except their own selves and the higher forces that help them. They all allow free choice and let you be the person you want to be.
  Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Mick

quote:
Originally posted by Xelios

I still stick to what I said earlier about the swastika.It is unfortunate that it is now a dark symbol. At one time it might have been a good symbol, but you take a great risk if you use it now.

A late response, been a little busy.
An aside just to clarify, the Swastika symbol comes in two versions, generally it is said that the nazi version rotates in the oposite direction from the esoteric version. Something else to bear in mind is that symbols are just that symbols.

Another aside, there is a church in Sussex in the south of England that has these symbols on the wall along with many others plus lots of fishing type netting. Presumably an image to suggest the gathering of people (or is that souls) for the church. The church steeple looked to still be intact [;)]
Mick

Xelios

There are two types of symbols. Those that are made up gibberish and those that represent the energy you are trying to summon or work with.

Runes for example have great but dangerous power because the wild energy the runes represent is not something to be played with.

Symbols are the physical manifestations of the energy they represent.
If you are psychic enough you can feel the power/energy emanate from certain symbols of power,and you can tell what type of energy that symbol is manifested from.
The power builds when a symbol is worked with correctly. Then that power/energy is used to do a particular thing by use of the symbol itself.

That's about all I have to add about symbols.

Xelios

The first place on my hit list is.

1. Spiritualist Churches,websites or chatrooms.
There are two types of people who go to spiritualist churches. Those who control and those who are controlled. The leaders of any spiritualist church I went to used psychic abililities to gain control and mastery over their students. The leaders of spiritualist churches will only teach you their meager amount of knowledge if they know for certain that they can control you on every level.
It is a complete waste of time to go to these spiritualist churches since their knowledge about the occult/psychic is very limited.
I have gone to these spiritualist churches and had certain things occur. The leaders would try to drain my energy. They would try to control me. I also had bad feelings or images of darkness regarding these places when I was eighteen.
They teach very dangerrous things in their classes. Such as using mirrors to see spirits. Mirrors will only open portals to negative dimensions when they are used in this manner. Spirittualists work with things they call joy children. These things sound like children laughing,but they are really minor demons who can mimic voice sounds.
I have also had spiritualists dump their cr@p into my aura while they took my good stuff while I was at a spiritualist chatroom.
They also promote the use of ouija boards,and ouija boards only open portals to very negative dimensions.

2. New Age

The main reason I say new age classes are not that great is because you don't really know the person who is teaching. I have walked into new age clasess where the "teacher" knew as little as I did at the time.
Besides New Age Shamanism is a watered down version of real shamanism.
A new age shaman will have 1/1000th the power of a real traitional shaman.
I have known of satanists who use the new age movement to teach chanelling.
I was going to take an astral projection new age class. The teacher was going to use hypnosis to help us to ap,but as I drove to the big city time started to speed up,and other things slowed me down, so I never made it to the class. My guardians stopped me from taking that class. That in and of itself speaks volumes about the new age movment.

The best ways to learn is to ap or go into a genuine trance state like how Robert Bruce teaches. These are the types of trances shamans and wise women went into to gain occult knowledge.
I do not mean trance channeling when I talk about trance.