News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

psychic combat

Previous topic - Next topic

Nita

Hi Naphere
  The bad thing about psychic combat is that you can get hurt. Life has a way of giving back what is given out. You can hurt others if they don't have good enough shiields. They can hurt you the same way.
  You will find that if you study psychic combat expecting to get into battles then they will occur to you. I also want to comment that there is always someone bigger or badder than you or anyone else.
  The most I believe in is reversals. I have found that if you are continually reversing things that effects your life also. The reason is that you have a lot of dark energy being sent out from you. It makes it look to others that you are the one causing all of that energy.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Tom

There is an exercise with a partner in tai chi. If you have your energy rooted firmly then other people cannot push you over. The idea is to keep your own energy grounded and to dislodge your opponent's energy. I don't know the details. It wasn't worth looking into with no possibility to try it.

naphere

I was wondering what experiences with psychic combat anyone has had.
I was thinking about trying to pratice it some with some friends if I can get
them to do it.  What I am thinking about is ethier standing around throwing psi balls at each other or sparing or shinai fighting with psi thrown in.
From my perspective most people can do telekinesis which would have
some real possibility of doing damage on the body.  I can see why you might
not want to target the head.  But in 1 forum where this was discused
they said it could cause permenent damage to someone.  assuming you can
only affect the spirit/etheric body what type of damage can be done to.
I was thinking there is more risk of the physical sparring damage then from anything realated to psychic damage