News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

psychic defense by thin aluminium sheets

Previous topic - Next topic

CRIMINALMIND63

I never tried the foil but I read that someone uses plastic wrap around their solar plexus when they go out. I have tried the plastic wrap and it hasn't help me. My attack started longer before i tried using it. I have felt the bee stings before many of them on my back at the same time. I have also felt itchy behind my knees before and and then broke out in a rash. My attacker once asked me after he did something simple to me "Do you think this is all I can do?".

anteus

Hello,

I often feel that I am attacked/intruded.

I have been struggling with this for a long time.

At this moment, I cover my vulnerable points of body by thin aluminium
sheet (used for wrapping foods).

This seems to help somewhat..

Just wondering anyone else knows or used this kind of approach to psychic defense...

I used shower before but metalic sheets seems to be easier as I had to use water for 40 minutes.
I was relieved meaning...

The attacks often disappear. Then I feel relieved and that the area of attack sores.

THen there is a moment I think it disappeared. Now I know it is not necessarily true because I start shielding strong effects re-appear..
It is very tricky attack. Often it starts in the backround, it is hard to detect. It is like a stinger (bee)... very fast and hides itself
At night, it is stronger...

Just wondering about your opinion and experiences in this matter..

Anteus