News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Psychic offense

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Well, he finally admitted that it was wrong to hurt those people. That's the problem that I had with his actions. They just seemed kind of pointless.

attack <---------------> Retaliate

It's a cycle that will not end until someone is the bigger man (or woman) and admits to their wrongs and does not proceed to do more.

The problem I had with Acidmax's actions was that if those kids found out that he was the one that caused this (though his recent posts imply that he was in fact NOT the cause, only wanted to see them get hurt), they would go after him and do something worse, then he would retaliate, then they would retaliate, etc. Nobody's learning anything from this!! Unless he's expecting an all-out war with them, he might consider not doing it again.

If we are all the source, then so too are the people he hurt, and that would mean he attacked the source. So if there isn't a right or wrong, maybe the source will attack him, because it wouldn't be wrong, according to him.

Anyway, I've already resolved my argument so there's no point in me continuing it.

And yes, what Hitler did was something so purely evil that there are no words that could ever convey just how evil it was.

I hope people will wake up and realize that yes, we can do anything we want in the world, but if we want to make the world a better place, then we should be careful about what we do.

So the question for Acidmax, then, is what kind of a world does he want to live in? What would it be like? Acidmax, do you care to respond? This isn't an argument anymore. This isn't about right or wrong. This is about having a goal and how one goes about reaching it.

I am willing to share with anyone what kind of world I'd like to live in as well, but I will do that when I am asked.

kiauma

quote:
I am willing to share with anyone what kind of world I'd like to live in as well, but I will do that when I am asked.

I am asking.  :)
Non semper ea sunt quae videntur.

Anonymous

I want to live in a world where the currency is honor and benevolence, and the goal is to make sure that there is a roof over everyone's head, food on everyone's plate, good friends in everyone's circle, and respect for everyone's differences, without taking advantage of or exploiting one another. It doesn't mean you have to like their differences, but they should be respected. I want to live in a world where there are enough differences that people will always find what they seek. I want to live in a world where people are willing to work hard to reach their goals and where we can all agree on the same definition for each thing, and where people do not try to mislead one another. There should be truth and justice for all people, not lies and deceit. People would also strive to educate themselves and help themeslves with their own problems instead of relying on others to do it. I want to live in a world where people are not afraid of the unknown. If there is a problem, then people would come together to solve it and not divide themselves on the issue over who was right and who was not.

In this world, we should get as much as we have given.

That is why I try to act in ways that will help achieve this.

kiauma

That's a sight better than what we've got!  Thank you.

Also, thanks for the Mata link.  :)
Non semper ea sunt quae videntur.

acidmax120

I have very advanced psychic psychotechnologies.

I go to school to test this out. I do my technique and then the personal almost always turns to me. They feel the back of their neck and stare at me. (like a burning sensation)

I have tried this in class with people (esp girls hehehe) I have used mental influence, and its working very well.

For defense, nobody can touch this. Recently someone drew a picture of me getting beat up. I got mad, did my technique.

come back monday.

Kid #1 = car accident
Kid #2 = broken glasses, cd player, failed 3 exams, tripped all the way down the stairs infront of me.
Kid #3 = broken wrist, multiple bruised ribs. (football)

Edit:

Has anyone tried similar?