News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Psychic offense

Previous topic - Next topic

acidmax120

quote:
Originally posted by EnderWiggin

If there is no karma, then someone else will come along and give it to you.[;)][:(!][B)]

I'm still skeptical of this so-called "source" of yours. Must be a pretty malicious source aiding people who cause serious injuries to others.

EnderWiggin, To God, there is no such thing is Good and Bad.

Remember God is infinite? He is everything he is and everything she is not.

Again, you insist of this interesting Karma belief.

Let me further explain. I recieved my karma. But it wasn't what I sent. I transmuted my "karma" into something I would want.

But in my case, I didn't send my energy! I recieved their "bad" energy, and rejected it. So it naturally comes back to them. Thus I am not getting karma.

Think, what was that drawing they sent to me? It was me, getting "beat up" now what happened to them?

Sam

Okay so how would I get into the correct state of mind to have control over this source?  Is there any kind of trance work or meditation, you know how people can explain the events leading up to an astral projection, can you describe the techniques and steps on the path to accessing this level of awareness?  If it is pure emotion or energy (if they aren't one and the same) then how do you command it to say affect a person in the physical?  Do you focus the power into a ball or an intention and then direct it at your taget by simply "willing" it?

Anonymous

I still disagree with you. You have no connection wih the Source. I, however, can tell you anything you want to know about it, because I've been connected to it forever.

Anonymous

Wouldn't it be more highly evolved of you to cause something that would teach them better ways in life than simply reflecting their bad intentions back at them and getting them hurt? What you say implies that you were in fact not the cause of the things that happened to these people.

If you really want to stop people from hurting you, then get rid of the bad energies behind them.

You are right about one thing... the source will give you exactly what you ask for.

acidmax120

quote:

I still disagree with you. You have no connection wih the Source. I, however, can tell you anything you want to know about it, because I've been connected to it forever.

lol...I dont need you to tell me about the source. Your right I am not connected to the source, rather I am the source.

If the source isnt connected to me than it isn't infinite.

EnderWiggin, you make little to no sense, you are starting to lose respect very quickly.

It is impossible not to be connected to the source. Didn't you know that?

Sam

Insulting people isn't going to get anyone anywhere, I feel.  Why don't we try and focus on a positive outcome for this thread rather than an I'm right, you're wrong, no IM right, no YOU'RE wrong...  idiot...  loser....  moron... dum-dum head...  etc.

Enderwiggin has a point, in that even though you (acidmax) may have had some revenge, the people you acted it upon didn't learn anything, they're still gonna keep hassling you because there was no lesson in what you did to them other than don't stand in front of busses, don't fall down stairs, etc.

I'm genuinely interested to see what acidmax has to say about the source, because up until now he hasn't had a chance to properly explain it.

acidmax120

quote:
Originally posted by Sam

Insulting people isn't going to get anyone anywhere, I feel.  Why don't we try and focus on a positive outcome for this thread rather than an I'm right, you're wrong, no IM right, no YOU'RE wrong...  idiot...  loser....  moron... dum-dum head...  etc.

Enderwiggin has a point, in that even though you (acidmax) may have had some revenge, the people you acted it upon didn't learn anything, they're still gonna keep hassling you because there was no lesson in what you did to them other than don't stand in front of busses, don't fall down stairs, etc.

I'm genuinely interested to see what acidmax has to say about the source, because up until now he hasn't had a chance to properly explain it.

Time doesn't exist. The future is happening right now on another plane. The past is happening right now on another plane. And everything in between. God wanted everything to happen right now.

The source knows everything and is everything. So what else could the source possibly want? Not to know itself, but to experience itself again. How can it experience being God? By being everything other than God and being everything including God in every possible combination of experiences at the same time.

Kinda like finding yourself over and over again. Everyone in the world is the source, we know everything, EVERYTHING. You sam, exist on infinite planes. You are asking me about God in this plane and in another plane I am asking you about God. But then imagine infinite different combinations of experiences between infinite amounts of people.

We are all God, we know everything. We can't die. We just choose forget who we are and start over and over and over in different combinations of experiences times infinity. Thats how we experience who we are.

But the source is the WHOLE, not any single part. So once you are everyone and everything and all experiences in every possible combination combined, you are God, fully self-realized at a rate of infinity.

So we are starting over and over and over again, we forget who we are and find ourselves anew! Over and over. Then when we die, we find out how great we REALLY are, then experience what its like to be God and it great. Then we want that feeling again, so we come to a plane of existance and start it over again :)

So in a sense all of us are creating experiences, so we are "creating" the source and the source is creating us.

None of us is greater than the other, because we are all one. Someone on this plane can't say they they are better than another. How can you be better than yourself, if you yourself is God the infinite?

kakkarot

you're not tapping into God, acidmax. God wouldn't help you hurt people like that. you're likely merely tapping into the source energy of existance, but not God (especially with they way you are describing it).

~kakkarot

Anonymous

Okay Acidmax

How exactly am I losing respect by bringing it to your attention that hurting people is not a good idea? I think I'd lose more respect if I told you to experiment on people and see if you can inflict the maximum amount of suffering on them possible.

This isn't even about the source. My whole argument is based on the fact that what you did was not very kind. Not only that, but you didn't teach anybody you hurt one thing by hurting them.

I think we'd have a problem if the people in this world were as malevolent as you. Why would you try to justify such actions?

acidmax120

quote:

Okay Acidmax

How exactly am I losing respect by bringing it to your attention that hurting people is not a good idea? I think I'd lose more respect if I told you to experiment on people and see if you can inflict the maximum amount of suffering on them possible.

This isn't even about the source. My whole argument is based on the fact that what you did was not very kind. Not only that, but you didn't teach anybody you hurt one thing by hurting them.

I think we'd have a problem if the people in this world were as malevolent as you. Why would you try to justify such actions?

You are losing my respect for you, because you said I am not "connected" to the source.

About my Psychic offense, I understand what you said. You are correct.

Anonymous

When I said you were not connected to the Source, I meant that you were not connected on such a level as to understand its desire. We exist to carry out that desire (IMO).

Anonymous

By the way, we can all strengthen our connection to this source, and you are right that we're all connected to it. Some of us are just connected on what I like to call higher levels. In other words, we are more intimate with it than others.

acidmax120

quote:

By the way, we can all strengthen our connection to this source, and you are right that we're all connected to it. Some of us are just connected on what I like to call higher levels. In other words, we are more intimate with it than others.

You are partially correct.

EnderWiggan, I know you completely and you know me completely, as well as we both know everyone and everything completely. But on this plane of existance we choose to forget what we know and start over so we may experience what we already know.

Thus everyone is equally connected, infact we are completely one with the source which is all of us combined. Thus the source isnt infinite without even a single one of us as a member of it. Thus what you call "higher-levels" it actually is REMEMBERING what we already know and you REMEMBER who you are, which is you and I are one with everyone and everything equally and completely. So if you hurt others you technically hurt your extended self.

There are infinite copies of me and you. As well as everyone else.

We are all completely most infinitly connected to the source. Just we choose not to remember and experience not being completely one when we REALLY are one.

If if the impossibility were to happen where someone was "more" connected to the source than someone else. That would mean everyone else is equally connected to the source, because the person more connected IS ONE with everyone else.

shedt

quote:
Originally posted by acidmax120

EnderWiggin, you make little to no sense, you are starting to lose respect very quickly.

I think it is the other away around. If you truely were "connected" to the "source" then you would rise above these lower things.

You would not care about someone drawing a picture of you.

and there is probally more to this then this guy is letting on.

why did they draw the picture in the first place ?

maybe you think you are connected to the "source"

but i think it's more likely your connected to a lower spirit being. it's feeding of your negative energy and anger. and it rewards you by hurting others.

if you were really serious, then you would rise above this. the strong people work hard too improve themselves. they don't come up with excuses to justify things of a service to self nature.

Makoto

So are these all your own suppositions or did someone/thing explain it to you.
There is no good and evil, only power.

acidmax120

quote:
Originally posted by shedt

quote:

if you were really serious, then you would rise above this. the strong people work hard too improve themselves. they don't come up with excuses to justify things of a service to self nature.

I didn't ask for them to get hurt, I just contacted the source, to reject those images. I didnt request God to hurt someone. I rejected their energies, so they naturally returned to them.

acidmax120

quote:
Originally posted by Makoto

So are these all your own suppositions or did someone/thing explain it to you.

The source explained it completely in most detail to me, infact I experienced it myself multiple times.

Thats how I OBE on command :)

Anonymous

Ahh, I see at last... then in fact you were not the CAUSE of the injuries.

You are right in many ways. It sucks that those people got hurt though. I hope that you at least feel bad for them a little, even if you consider them enemies. I make it a point to teach my enemies better ways, or to learn from them. The enemy can be a very great teacher, if you are willing to listen (if you know what I am getting at here). Always consider what they have to say to you, and be like a young tree in a hurricane- Unlike an old tree, which resists the wind of the hurricane and as a result gets knocked over, be like the young tree and bend with the wind of the hurricane. Keep your roots firm (this symbolizes your belief system), and nothing else matters.

I have been the target of many peoples' insecurities in high school, because I have Asperger syndrome, which is a very mild form of autism. Because of it, I was socially inept in some ways (and still am in others), but other people thought I was simply a "nerd" or a "geek" or a "dork," when in fact I consider myself more of a freak (being different from others), and I'm proud of it. People are very cruel sometimes, but I made it a point never to be cruel myself. It is below my standards. I believe in the concept of heaven on earth but it will take very extreme changes. I don't know who or what will make that change, but God (a.k.a. the Source) will turn all bad into good in the end.

You might be interested to read Jewish mysticism as well as the Tao Te Ching, Tibettan Book of the Dead, and Zen Buddhist concepts. Your ideas are somewhat similar to them. Also, just for the heck of it, read the Bible. Some parts of it seem kinda stupid but it is worth reading because so much Western literature makes references to it. I am taking a course right now called "Loopholes in the Bible." Very amusing course. I'l let you know how it goes.

shedt

I just want to know, did you have any intent too hurt these people ?

do you think connecting to the "source" with the intent too harm someone is right or wrong ?

I should ask these things first, sorry/

acidmax120

quote:
Originally posted by shedt

I just want to know, did you have any intent too hurt these people ?

do you think connecting to the "source" with the intent too harm someone is right or wrong ?

I should ask these things first, sorry/

I had some intent to hurt them, I think its partially wrong to use the source to harm someone.

But to the source there is no right or wrong [:D]

rhinegirl

Based on this and your thread that you have infinite knowledge of God lead me to believe you are an egomaniac like Hitler was. He too was fascinated by the occult and had dark powers assisting him.

I would like to state that many egomaniacs simply confuse coincidence with assumption that they have actual power.

I shall query my Gods in regards to you Acid. you are either an egomaniac or a genuine force of darkness. Perhaps the Gods led me here not because of darknight but because you are the genuine threat.

I and my people have magically bound many little Hitlers, shall you be next on my list??

Jessica (Daughter of Odin))

quote:

I have very advanced psychic psychotechnologies.

I go to school to test this out. I do my technique and then the personal almost always turns to me. They feel the back of their neck and stare at me. (like a burning sensation)

I have tried this in class with people (esp girls hehehe) I have used mental influence, and its working very well.

For defense, nobody can touch this. Recently someone drew a picture of me getting beat up. I got mad, did my technique.

come back monday.

Kid #1 = car accident
Kid #2 = broken glasses, cd player, failed 3 exams, tripped all the way down the stairs infront of me.
Kid #3 = broken wrist, multiple bruised ribs. (football)

Edit:

Has anyone tried similar?

Risu no Kairu

So, some kids drew a picture of you, then you felt it necessary to take action which caused extreme pain to befall these people.

And you're 18 years old...?

:/ Your parents must be so proud of you.
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

rhinegirl

quote:
Originally posted by Risu no Kairu

So, some kids drew a picture of you, then you felt it necessary to action with caused extreme pain to befall these people.

And you're 18 years old...?

:/ Your parents must be so proud of you.

Extreme insecurity is a sign of egomania. Did you know Hitler was insecure? Hitler also had only one testicle.

Jessica (daughter of Odin)

Nagual

Just wanted to remind people that many kids dream to have super-powers to get their revenge when some other kids bully them...  Don't take everything they say for granted.

Also, some people enjoy posting things like "I have super powers and I enjoy hurting people" and just wait for other members reactions...  I guess they like when everybody pay attention to them.
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Nay

Hitler also had only one testicle.
I could have went a whole life time without knowing that. Now I am going to have to stick a ice pick in my ear to get that visual out!!  Dang, sometimes being a artist really has its down sides.[:(]

Nay [;)]