The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 18, 2021, 19:33:51

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Psychic Powers?  (Read 2483 times)
Scartwink
Astral Energy 1

scartink
View Profile Email
« on: October 21, 2005, 18:51:25 »

Greeting's,

I'm wondering who and if anyone can help me with their psychic abilities?

I truly hope someone will offer their help

Thank you and Bright Blessing's to you all.

Scartwink

Live people ignore the strange and unusual, I myself am strange and unusual.
laiana
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2005, 19:31:46 »

I would imagine more information about your situation might be required.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2005, 19:31:46 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

James S
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2005, 00:36:18 »

Yes. Could you provide some more detail please Scartwink?

Scartwink
Astral Energy 1

scartink
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2005, 20:28:22 »

Hi,

I am seeking answers to why and how I might aleve my insomnia, the every questioning question is there true love out there for me...it does seem like I will die without it.  A ring appeared to me out of thin air...why was it sent and from who?

Thanks

mactombs
Astral Energy 4

107702210 etherealhagfish mactombs
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2005, 00:28:34 »

the every questioning question is there true love out there for me

Think of the perfect person. Think of what he/she would be like. Now think of what kind of person you would want to be for this person. Think about becoming the kind of person you would like to attract. Once you have turned your focus inward on improving yourself, love will find you.

I am seeking answers to why and how I might aleve my insomnia

There are a lot of possibilities here, such as sleep apnea, your circadian rhythms, your psychological makeup. I can't answer this one, but one thing you might try: while you lie there unable to sleep, get in a comfortable position and don't move. No matter how tempted you are to roll over or shift around. Once your brain is satisfied that your body is inactive, it will shut down to sleep.

A ring appeared to me out of thin air...why was it sent and from who?

I might be a little cryptic here, but maybe it was sent to start you on the journey to seek an answer. Maybe the journey is more important than the answer.

A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2005, 00:28:34 »

Scartwink
Astral Energy 1

scartink
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2005, 21:05:24 »

Thanks I will try anybody else have insight?...Thanks again

bloodsong
Astral Energy 3

sinistaminista@gmail.com bloodsong2001
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2005, 03:27:25 »

To other ideas, I have a few, but when don't I lately.  Sorry, that was more to myself, but I feel it needed saying, so I leave it.

Think of the perfect person. Think of what he/she would be like. Now think of what kind of person you would want to be for this person. Think about becoming the kind of person you would like to attract. Once you have turned your focus inward on improving yourself, love will find you.

This is quite possibly the most perfect love spell in existence.  If you are truly aching for love, work with this, and when you feel you have accomplished everything you can with the visualizations and self-work, set up a ritual to do the same thing with ritualized intent.  That was how I found my wife!

I am seeking answers to why and how I might aleve my insomnia

All of what was said before is very important!  I mention that first as I wish not to take away from that without restating it all.  In addition, I would recommend working with the Middle Pillar Ritual while lying abed, then just lingering in the effects until you drift off.  That works for me!

A ring appeared to me out of thin air...why was it sent and from who?

What kind of feelings did you get when you saw this ring, what did it look like, specifically (size, color, distance from you, was it pulling you in, pushing you away, was there any auditory quality to it, etc)  This all weighs in on what it means, but only you have the answer that you are looking for.  Think on the experience and its importance will become apparent with time.

Anything else?

Bloodsong[/quote]

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: