News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Psychic Powers?

Previous topic - Next topic

Scartwink

Greeting's,

I'm wondering who and if anyone can help me with their psychic abilities?

I truly hope someone will offer their help

Thank you and Bright Blessing's to you all.

Scartwink
Live people ignore the strange and unusual, I myself am strange and unusual.

laiana

I would imagine more information about your situation might be required.

James S

Yes. Could you provide some more detail please Scartwink?

Scartwink

Hi,

I am seeking answers to why and how I might aleve my insomnia, the every questioning question is there true love out there for me...it does seem like I will die without it.  A ring appeared to me out of thin air...why was it sent and from who?

Thanks

mactombs

Quotethe every questioning question is there true love out there for me

Think of the perfect person. Think of what he/she would be like. Now think of what kind of person you would want to be for this person. Think about becoming the kind of person you would like to attract. Once you have turned your focus inward on improving yourself, love will find you.

QuoteI am seeking answers to why and how I might aleve my insomnia

There are a lot of possibilities here, such as sleep apnea, your circadian rhythms, your psychological makeup. I can't answer this one, but one thing you might try: while you lie there unable to sleep, get in a comfortable position and don't move. No matter how tempted you are to roll over or shift around. Once your brain is satisfied that your body is inactive, it will shut down to sleep.

QuoteA ring appeared to me out of thin air...why was it sent and from who?

I might be a little cryptic here, but maybe it was sent to start you on the journey to seek an answer. Maybe the journey is more important than the answer.
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

Scartwink

Thanks I will try anybody else have insight?...Thanks again

bloodsong

To other ideas, I have a few, but when don't I lately.  Sorry, that was more to myself, but I feel it needed saying, so I leave it.

QuoteThink of the perfect person. Think of what he/she would be like. Now think of what kind of person you would want to be for this person. Think about becoming the kind of person you would like to attract. Once you have turned your focus inward on improving yourself, love will find you.

This is quite possibly the most perfect love spell in existence.  If you are truly aching for love, work with this, and when you feel you have accomplished everything you can with the visualizations and self-work, set up a ritual to do the same thing with ritualized intent.  That was how I found my wife!

QuoteI am seeking answers to why and how I might aleve my insomnia

All of what was said before is very important!  I mention that first as I wish not to take away from that without restating it all.  In addition, I would recommend working with the Middle Pillar Ritual while lying abed, then just lingering in the effects until you drift off.  That works for me!

QuoteA ring appeared to me out of thin air...why was it sent and from who?

What kind of feelings did you get when you saw this ring, what did it look like, specifically (size, color, distance from you, was it pulling you in, pushing you away, was there any auditory quality to it, etc)  This all weighs in on what it means, but only you have the answer that you are looking for.  Think on the experience and its importance will become apparent with time.

Anything else?

Bloodsong[/quote]