News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Psychic Self Defense - Removing "Negs"!

Previous topic - Next topic

Metal Ice

Negremoval,
I'd email you if I had your email address.
Try Cinquefoil  . Look it up by name on the web.
'cleanses energy field of imprints & vulnerabilities
which attract negative , dark personalities to us"

Metal Ice

I was wondering about acupuncture myself.
It may work

neg removal5

My e-mail address is negremoval5@hotmail.com.  You can also e-mail me by going to my user profile.
  We need to get everyone talking about these different approaches on the forum.  There are probably certain people out there who know quite a bit about one of the approaches in particular.
  The substance that you mentioned, have you actually ever personally seen it been used and worked successfully.  In what kinds of situations have you heard about it being used.  
  As far as whether acupuncture could work or not, it would depend on whether the actual unblocking of certain energy channels or the stimulation of certain energy channels can cause some kind of change of currental force energy in the human body and human spirit that is strong enough to force any other entity out of the person's body, that is not attached like the human spirit is attached within the human body. Negs have certain ways that they try to attach to a human body or on the outside of a human's spirit.  We must become experts on knowing how they do what they attempt to do, and find all kinds of counter measures that can defeat the negs techniques for trying to attach in some way, and force the neg out of the person.
   I'm sure a lot of other people on the forum have some good ideas on the subject.

HeadachyMuzikGirl

i just had a cat scan. i have a neg of my own. it showed that i have great swelling and pressure on my sinuses...does this indicate anything? note: i haven't seen the pictures myself, only heard from my doctor that it is so.

Metal Ice

I just had a cat scan as well and the doctor
told me it's a sinus infection . The only
symptom I have is severe headaches.

Mirador

your forgot one very effective area, that is relieving yourself with a big loud fart. It works every time!

Mirador

HeadachyMuzikGirl

i can't tell you how many times my headaches have been diagnosed as a sinus infection...

Ides315

Sinuses are a good indication of something on your third eye chakra. Make the doctor show you the catscan, it is YOUR information, they cannot keep it from you or your parents if you are a minor. As far as techniques, read this whole forum, there is so much stuff listed here it could be its own book. I would pay particular attention to advice from Robert, and Nita. Inguma has added good stuff about "mechanical" devices that are worth looking at. There is something to be said for the HHG.

Most of the questions people ask anymore are the same things that have been asked again and again.

Best to all.

HeadachyMuzikGirl

i do have another appointment with the DMD in a couple of weeks...so i'll get a chance to follow your advice. i have to look up more information on chakras...thank you very much.

Ides315

Hey HAMG (you have a long name)

Download a copy of NEW from this website. Avatar is the "metaphysical" search engine for the web. Working threw NEW would be good for you though. I could be wrong here, but it seems once one has started to "wake up" the only real thing to do is keep going. That means getting your energy body under your control. Do some reading on Reiki also. There is great info on this site about it, read the old posts. Really look into it, though. Know what you are doing if it is something you would pursue. NEW makes no changes on you but awareness.

Best to you.

HeadachyMuzikGirl

Hey Ides315 (you don't have a long name)

I have just started NEW energy work...but i can only proceed to get a scratching sensation on my skin without touching it, and I can't transfer energy up to my head at all. Is this a blockage? I'll take your advice wholeheartedly since, of course, i am "awake".

Ides315

Hi jamie

Hard to say about your head area. Honor all of the warnings about which parts to work on. Let your chakras come "online" naturally, do not force them. If you have not used your energy body much, it takes a while to get things flowing all over. Kind of like someone waking up from a coma, the muscles need a lot of work before the person can get around. The energy body is very similiar. Take it slow, but be consistent. Almost evrybody has some sort of blockages when they start. Aside from attachments, a persons psychological "baggage" can slow things down for a while. Just take it slow and it will work. Look into meditation, getting intouch with your inner self will help things along a lot. My personal recomendations are Loving/kindness, and Cittipasana. www.beliefnet.com has copies of both. Both of them will help you get intouch with your inner self, set up good vibration fields around you, and help you establish control over yourself. The loving/kindness meditation (also known as Metta) is very distasteful to negs, and will help get you in tune with positive energies.

Best to you

Robert Bruce

G'day Forum Folks!

An excellent topic.

All of the above areas need extensive investigation and experimentation in order to find out what works and what does not work and why.

This is not easy because there are many different types of negs, and what works on one may not work on another.

Also, while negs can be removed with some devices and methods, keeping some types away is the most difficult part.

Some kind of barrier is therefore needed, maybe a sonic or em field type of barrier would work, but again this would take a lot of experimentation. Something along these lines is called the Q Link, which can be found at www.enlightenment.com This device is not designed with neg's in mind, but I think this would repel many neg types.

One must also consider what factors attract negs and which factors repel negs. Some negs seem to be part of the natural selection process.  Core images, lifestyle, stress, inner peace, psychological balance, plus one's association with neg-infested people, also play a part in attracting certain types of negs. Other types seem more opportunistic and random by nature.

The problem with experimentation is that you need a real life field situation in order to experiment, eg, an active manifestation or a person with an active neg problem like possession or psychic attack.

There are ways to do all this, but it would require a lot of money. I plan to set up a research center sometime in the future where all this can be done, but this is way beyond my present means. Ideally, I would like to obtain a few acres or a small farm a few miles out of town and grow the research center one piece at a time.

I am hoping to gain the means to do all this, but have no way of telling how long this will take.  To help with this, we are planning a light commercial website to work alongside the Astral Pulse. Hopefully this will bring in the necessary $'s to get things moving.

The first step in this direction will be the creation of an opt in monthly newsletter. All forum members will be automatically added to this list. This will contain new articles and news and etc, plus a little low key advertizing to help us grow the planned research institute.  The working title for the new center is 'The Bruce Institute', or TBI for short.

Take care, Robert.

Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com

boomyboomy

Robert,

Have you got any experience with the Q link yourself? IT would be interesting to know what you think

Some of us on this board have them and our experiences with them are on the following thread:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4409&whichpage=1

Boomy

beav31is

Lots of the stuff listed wont force a person out of their own body. Why would it work if a neg is using that body? Try making the neg extremely bored (locked in a closet for a few days) and maybe it will leave.

neg removal5

In response

A lot of those things would probably work because the neg is not actually attached to that human body as the spirit that originally belongs to that body is.  If you have read some information on astral projection, you have heard of the silver cord that attaches the humans spirit to his physical body.  A neg is attached to that person's physical body or spirit only by some other kind of technique that is probably a thousand times less strong than a person's silver cord attachment is.  Therefore, their must be techniques and approaches that can be used that can easily force the neg out, but that leave the human's spirit intact, untouched, and unharmed.  The human's spirit belongs there.  The neg does not, and in most all situations is unwelcome, and the person would like to know of a way to get it off of them.

Person

Someone mentioned Reiki - interesting thought.  Though the Reiki master could do no more than the core removal technique.  Same with acupuncture, it seems like it would be less effective.
For me, the core removal works great.  It's a short article elsewhere on the website and also in the book.
For unattatched negs, the only thing I've found to work is visualizing white light.  By that I mean picturing the highest, purest energy plane I can fathom and pulling energy down from it onto the neg.  A neg by definition is a spirit with negative energy and its own emotional problems, and blasting it with very high frequencies seems to burst open emotional pain, making it think twice about sticking around.  An analogy would be god telling moses that his direct presence would practically kill him.  This is only a temporary fix, and must be repeated, as far as I've learned anyway.
I heard from a friend that their yoga class was in a room surrounded by flowing water.  Apparently it's not a new idea and is worth trying.
-Person

neg removal5

Hi Person

Do you know the names and numbers of any Reiki masters who can successfully perform the technique you have mentioned.  Also can you briefly mention what is actually done in such a technique or what actually takes place with such a technique.

Person

A friend's mom took a level 1 course on Reiki.  There's 3 levels, and each costs money to learn.
The chakras in your palms are used for healing.  In the level 1 course, a Reiki master "attunes" your palms to the right frequencies needed to channel the healing energy.  This can also be done by a spirit guide for free!
From what I remember, the left hand sucks up energy blockages and channels them elsewhere, while the right sends healing energy to restore what remains.
From that knowledge, I assume it's quite similar to core removal.  In essence, it gets rid of the negative area that the spirit is using to attatch to you.
It isn't until level 3 that you can "attune" others, and it costs over a thousand dollars from what I recall.
-Person

Celeste

hi neg removal5

I really doubt that Reiki can remove negs--not attached ones anyway and not permanently. I suppose it depends on what your definition of "neg" is. If it is very broad to include things that would be the equivalent of minor to moderate energetic blockages then maybe yes --but not any major neg. There are different types & levels of strength for these things & different reasons they have become a problem. It really depends on how it got there in the first place as to how to get rid of it.  

Different types of energy work can effect the neg & oust it temporarilly but unless banished & the core image removal done  and perhaps life style change if that was one of the causes---I think it would return. Same with accupuncture & accupressure.  For eg. using a moxa stick can temporarily relieve the physical symptoms.
  my two cents, celeste  :)

JohnF

quote:
Originally posted by neg removal5

Hi

I'm interested in every kind and any kind of technique or approach for forcing a neg out of a person it is possessing or messing with, so that the person can regain their complete life back.

I'm presently interested in 2 areas:

Area # 1)  Things that can be used to actually detect that a neg is messing with a person or actually possessing a person.

Entities, both physically alive AND those who are physically dead can "mess" with us.

A person possessed acts like the incoming entity. So a personality change is the main give away. When the original person returns to their body they may/may not remember what happened when they were gone.

Possibilities:  1) electro magnetic field detector, something you can put up to a person, and it goes off if a neg is on the person  2) some other kind of detection device or measuring type meter  3) some special kind of photographic equipment that can photograph a person, and detect if a neg is on the person.  Some type of x-ray perhaps.

Area # 2)  Substances or techniques that can be used to forcefully remove the neg once it is evident that there is a neg and it is messing with the person or possessing the person.

Possibilities:  

1) Prayer

Prayer will help. Both to help clear negative entities from one's aura and to strengthen it. An example of a handy prayer is one on my page at :

http://home.vicnet.net.au/~johnf/aprayer.htm

2) chi energy, by a person who is experienced in using it, and knows how to use it to force possessing entities out.  Chi energy may or may not be able to be used in that way, it's just a thought.

Healing energy is more effective.

3) certain substances when burnt on a incense or in some other way, whether those substances be herbs, or some other type of substance.  The smell must have a certain scent and vibration that the neg can not stand.  Does anyone know of such substances?

Any "harmonious" scent will have some (minor) benefit. It all depends on the strength of the obsessing/possessing entity/entities.

4) Possibly psychic energy.  Is Psychic energy different from chi energy.  How could psychic energy be used to force an entity out of a person?  How is using chi energy different from psychic energy when it comes to forcing an entity out of a person?

Positive eg. healing energies are the opposite of negative energy. They dissolve it and make the physical body less welcoming for negative entities.

5)  Certain crystals.  Who knows what type of crystals send out vibrations that even the strongest negs must leave?  Can just the vibrations of certain crystals brought into the area of a possessed person force the entity to come out of the person?

Yes, depending on what crystal, how strongly charged with positive energy it is, and the strength of the opponent/opponents. The majority of people with crystals however have no idea whether a crystal is charged with positive, or negative, energy. Or if it is even "charged" with anything !

6) flower essences.  Are there certain flower essences known which can force an entity out of a person?

Yes, but these things, though they help are not very strong. At least in comparison to the strength that an obsessing/possessing might exhibit.

7) Underground streams.  How powerful must an underground stream be to force a strong neg out of a person?  Who knows some locations of underground streams in the U.S. or anywhere else that are strong enough to do this?

That wouldn't move a "strong" entity out.

8)  Acupuncture.  Could Acupuncture possibly be used to force a strong entity out of a person.  By releasing energy channels in the person that may be blocked or that the neg may have blocked, can the release of those energy channels by acupuncture possibly force a possessing neg entity out?

It might help but any positive effect would more likely be due to positive energy in the aura of the acupunturist.

9) Low voltage electricity.  How much voltage of electricity would be needed to force a neg out of a person.  Are there low voltage devices that someone can buy somewhere which will work in forcing a neg out of a person?

Using electricity is likely to move the person who "owns" the body out as well as anyone else ! NOT a good idea. That could make someone more psychicly "open".

10) There are many ways to attempt removing a neg from the physical realm by a person who is in their physical body.  Are there ways to remove a neg from a person who is being messed with by traveling in the astral realm by astral projection?  What are all the different types of methods and techniques one can use from the astral realm during astral projection to help a person somewhere who is possessed by a neg entity?

Whether one is physical, or astral, the process is the same. Light/love counters negative energy and spirit guides of the light counter negative entities.

11)  Are there any magnetic field type devices that a person can use to remove a neg from a person.  What are some ideas for some electrical or magnietic or energy type devices that could be built to remove negs from people they are messing with?  

Nope.

Please anyone who would like to, feel free to discuss all these questions above with everyone on the forum.  Any information you have of other web sites which contain information.  Or any information you have of certain substances or crystals that can be used to force a neg out of a person?

Please feel free to e-mail me also.

An email address would be an idea.

Everyone have a good day.  Together maybe we can rid the world of negs all together.  I would also be interested in finding out if devices or even crystals can be built that can be used to either destroy negs all together, or if we choose not to destroy them to at least be able to imprison them so they can no longer reak havoc on mankind.

If you want to learn about these things you should also consider visiting the alt.religion.spiritualism newsgroup.

Regards, John.

alchimiste

WOW!

You sure shoot 'em down in style big man!..... and you said I was insulting and agressive?....go for it cowboy!
Alchimiste
(A student of Evolution)

Demande a Dieu et il te repondra....Cherches et tu trouveras....Frappe et l'on t'ouvrira.

neg removal5

Hi

I'm interested in every kind and any kind of technique or approach for forcing a neg out of a person it is possessing or messing with, so that the person can regain their complete life back.

I'm presently interested in 2 areas:

Area # 1)  Things that can be used to actually detect that a neg is messing with a person or actually possessing a person.

Possibilities:  1) electro magnetic field detector, something you can put up to a person, and it goes off if a neg is on the person  2) some other kind of detection device or measuring type meter  3) some special kind of photographic equipment that can photograph a person, and detect if a neg is on the person.  Some type of x-ray perhaps.

Area # 2)  Substances or techniques that can be used to forcefully remove the neg once it is evident that there is a neg and it is messing with the person or possessing the person.

Possibilities:  

1) Prayer

2) chi energy, by a person who is experienced in using it, and knows how to use it to force possessing entities out.  Chi energy may or may not be able to be used in that way, it's just a thought.

3) certain substances when burnt on a incense or in some other way, whether those substances be herbs, or some other type of substance.  The smell must have a certain scent and vibration that the neg can not stand.  Does anyone know of such substances?

4) Possibly psychic energy.  Is Psychic energy different from chi energy.  How could psychic energy be used to force an entity out of a person?  How is using chi energy different from psychic energy when it comes to forcing an entity out of a person?

5)  Certain crystals.  Who knows what type of crystals send out vibrations that even the strongest negs must leave?  Can just the vibrations of certain crystals brought into the area of a possessed person force the entity to come out of the person?

6) flower essences.  Are there certain flower essences known which can force an entity out of a person?

7) Underground streams.  How powerful must an underground stream be to force a strong neg out of a person?  Who knows some locations of underground streams in the U.S. or anywhere else that are strong enough to do this?

8)  Acupuncture.  Could Acupuncture possibly be used to force a strong entity out of a person.  By releasing energy channels in the person that may be blocked or that the neg may have blocked, can the release of those energy channels by acupuncture possibly force a possessing neg entity out?

9) Low voltage electricity.  How much voltage of electricity would be needed to force a neg out of a person.  Are there low voltage devices that someone can buy somewhere which will work in forcing a neg out of a person?

10) There are many ways to attempt removing a neg from the physical realm by a person who is in their physical body.  Are there ways to remove a neg from a person who is being messed with by traveling in the astral realm by astral projection?  What are all the different types of methods and techniques one can use from the astral realm during astral projection to help a person somewhere who is possessed by a neg entity?

11)  Are there any magnetic field type devices that a person can use to remove a neg from a person.  What are some ideas for some electrical or magnietic or energy type devices that could be built to remove negs from people they are messing with?  

Please anyone who would like to, feel free to discuss all these questions above with everyone on the forum.  Any information you have of other web sites which contain information.  Or any information you have of certain substances or crystals that can be used to force a neg out of a person?

Please feel free to e-mail me also.

Everyone have a good day.  Together maybe we can rid the world of negs all together.  I would also be interested in finding out if devices or even crystals can be built that can be used to either destroy negs all together, or if we choose not to destroy them to at least be able to imprison them so they can no longer reak havoc on mankind.